Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:34:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 1362 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

Yes this the right time to buy bitcoin and Ethererum. Ethererum and bitcoin both are good to invest. The price of both coin is not too much high to buy. So if you want to invest, invest now itself.  Because the market is now recovering and back to its form. The price is not stable it is fluctuates up and down. But the price will pump in future so hold the coins for long term to earn more profits than invest.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

if you had invested when you opened the title, then you would have written just how logical you had invested. You could have gotten 20%. you can take a risk as it is currently in a downward trend.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

I prefer ether because it will exceed bitcoin. forsxe this will not happen in 2018 but certainly by 2020

ether will be widely used as an ecosystem for transactions. But bitcoin will remain as a reserve of value as gold.

I won’t totally disagree with you. Bitcoin is the most expensive asset and it will become a status symbol in the future. People won’t use it like a digital currency mostly. But once it will grab a stable price even if it would be 1 million dollars, people will use it for even micro payments because keeping it in pockets won’t bring them anything then. Unlike gold, it exists in a digital form.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

Yes, you are right this is a good time to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. You are free to choose to invest between the two coins because both will provide a satisfactory profit. But I prefer to invest into ethereum this year.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

BTC>NEO>ETH  Tongue
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

If you have an extra money this is good time to invest in bitcoin or ethereum because that are both good coins and they are both profitable. All of us have our own choice of coins to invest.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Is now the Right Time to Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Should I Stay Away?

If you do not know a lot about cryptocurrencies then it could be a good idea to stay away from them, many people come to the forum every day thinking they can get a fortune investing in cryptocurrencies in a very short timeframe, bitcoin and ethereum both of those coins are two of the best projects we have and any investment that you made in one of them could give you profits but only if you know what you're doing.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

Of course, the Bitcoin because I think this coin is Bitcoin continues to experience a steady graph, and when we do we can save Bitcoin purchase in a long time. Because we have nothing to lose if it is now making a purchase and Bitcoin Bitcoin will make thee rich.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

invest in ethereum the price is very volatile you can get big profits, compared with bitcoin ethereum more profitable if used as an investment material
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Crypto paranoids usually have only a short period of time, so there is no coin to try. If you're not a good follower in this area, you're likely to lose money. Bitcoin or Ethereum is a crypto parasite that has the potential to win in the long run. The important thing is to be patient and follow the market.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

Bitcoin
I am a die heart fan of bitcoin and that I don’t think so that there can be any other coin which is as beneficial as is bitcoin and that the earning which you can make from bitcoin will be far more than that of any other coin. You need to trust yourself as well as you need to trust bitcoin as this will surely help you in getting richer and that all your dreams of living a comfortable and happy life will come true.
This should not really be a surprise, bitcoin is by far the best cryptocurrency around the world, there are many coins claiming to be the true bitcoin and there are other coins claiming to be better than bitcoin and that is completely false there is no coin that has the popularity or the acceptance of bitcoin around the world and its likely that is not going to change anytime soon.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

Of course, the Bitcoin because I think this coin is Bitcoin continues to experience a steady graph, and when we do we can save Bitcoin purchase in a long time. Because we have nothing to lose if it is now making a purchase and Bitcoin Bitcoin will make thee rich.
But personally I like to invest in ETH more, I think this coin is the most popular and has the most potential today. In the future, many ICOs will be based on Ethereum Blockchain. So ETH will be the king of the Crypto market.
kryptos.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

Bitcoin is the safer bet, but with all that is happening to Ethereum and their plans they can have a big price increase by the end of 2018. The move from PoW to PoS is a HUGE step in the right direction for them and if everything happens soon and without any issues, the price of ETH can even go 2-3X in 2019. Also Ethereum has big competition in the face of NEO and EOS so they are more motivated to keep improving constantly in order to stay in front of the competition,and we at Kryptos.com believe that Vitalik Buterin is more than capable of the task.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Looks like you should buy Ethereum.
I do not know what is happening but Bitcoin is currently less attractive.
I prefer Ethereum because its value is so stable.
These past few weeks I have observed the price movement of Ethereum prices, and I'm stunned to see the value of the Ethereum price so good today.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

The Ethereum is still a young coin still, neogranichennye vozmozhnostiami actions, but bitcoin is all the convincing coin with a great history, and as the still big coin, but all the same I will vote for bitcoin.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

can say that it's time to go to the market and buy it has not been said too late the market has returned to the path of the happening continue to happen this fresh breeze to invest
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

Honestly, i really like them both because even if bitcoin is the king of crypto, ethereum for me is the prince too. They have different uses cases each with different blockchain and i am really thinking that if ever bitcoin will be gone completely, ethereum will surely take the crown as the new king of cryptoworld.

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

For me I think Bitcoin would still be the best for a long term investment,
But if you have a money then why don’t you just invest in both of them we don’t know who would earn more profit in the future.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Both are best stable coin in the crypto market,Bitcoin is still best option for long term and short term. Ether is best for long term investment because now Ether is cheaper and good opportunity to invest and hold with patience till meet the expected profit.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

For the time being, just monitor the price movement of bitcoin and ether and don't buy those coins right away. After awhile and you already comfortable with the situation then that is the time to decide on whether to buy or not. Don't make a quick decision because that might lead you to loses rather than profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: