Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading tips based on years of experience --- by Raja  (Read 18329 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Most of you are probably gonna learn the hard way, like I did, by making a lot of mistakes, but maybe keeping in mind a few tips can help you reduce the learning time of stupid mistakes:

1. Your goal is to earn BTC, not the tethers (USD). Trade BTC/Alt pairs, not USDT pairs.

2. Do not buy something that has been multiplied by 2 or 3 recently.

3. Paid trading tips, pump n' dump groups, Twitter, or other sort of paid groups are not going to give you the right suggestions, in fact, their main goal is to squeeze some money out from you! Use Twitter and other such platforms only for remaining updated, not for decisions-making.

4. Always remain at least 40% in bitcoin, there're a lot of times when bitcoin makes a crazy move and alts get a heck of damage.

5. Never fall in love with some one coin only, otherwise this love will damage you in the end as much as real-life love.

6. Time comes when you feel like all other alts are getting pumped up except for yours, in that case, just hodl. It'd be too late to jump onto some other alt.

7. If you're buying something that's about to get hard-forked leaving two coins (out of one) in hope of a pump, don't forget to dump it like 2-3 days earlier. It's a trend now, a pre-fork dump.

8. If something is obvious, it's obviously wrong. -Joe Granville

9. Good things come to those who wait. -Al-Quran

10. Never FOMO/panic. Never think "if I hadn't sold it, I'd have been sitting on a million". Never cry over past, only learn from it and don't repeat the same mistake.

11. In crypto, the good thing is, you can always make a good comeback by being wise, even if you're left with 10% money you initially invested.

12. If you think no one's more unlucky than you, then watch some Youtube videos of victims of Bitconnect.

13. Wait for quality trades (good chances), don't just rush up to trade your bitcoin or dollars again after every successful profit. Decrease quantity of trades and increase quality of trades. Don't trade while you're exhausted (or too much happy on previous trade).

14. If you think you missed the chance by not buying something, don't be blue, try to find some other opportunity. There're always some golden opportunities available in crypto.

15. Trade in levels. Buying and selling, both, do it in levels. This reduces the risk greatly.

16. Try to "bitcoin cost average", if you buy something at 0.02 BTC price, and it goes down to 0.015 BTC, then buy more of it at 0.015 BTC so that you can get into profit faster once it recovers.

17. Make one fully-researched decision without fomo'ing out, and once you make it, stick to it. Finding absolute bottom to buy in at or absolute top to sell on at is pretty much impossible.

18. Very good and interesting analysis by @cy_stats on Twitter of altseason: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZstNL-XkAAKFZN.jpg

19. Always keep in mind the following pattern of BTC & Alts, as seen in past years:

*1) If bitcoin goes up heavily, all alts suffer.
*2) If bitcoin goes down heavily, all alts suffer.
*3) If bitcoin goes up slowly, only low volume alts suffer.
*4) If bitcoin goes down slowly, only volume alts suffer.
*5) If bitcoin stays sideways, every kind of alt grows.
*6) If bitcoin stays sideways for a few weeks (4+), all alts grow and low-volume alts go "absolutely" crazy.

20. Do not use leverage unless you're really experienced.

21. I personally do not include the coins I've in exchanges in my portfolio. Remember, as long as you've your coins in the exchanges, they do not belong to you. They belong to the exchange and you should always remain ready for a hack/loss of those funds. If you're not trading something, it's way better to take it off the exchanges.

22. If you're planning to have a big position in one of the coins, make sure to thoroughly investigate what's going behind the scenes (by joining its Discord or Telegram), else, you might find something suspicious later on which will be very annoying (and might result in a good loss).

23. Book your profits, don't be the one just "hodling" around. Hodling, in my opinion, works out when you're planning to buy something and then leaving it for a few years. If you're trading, it's not an option for you. Don't just sit back and look at your coins getting pumped up, remember, until and unless you take some profit off of them, that pump is actually useless for you.

24. Buying an altcoin that just entered a high-volume trading platform is simply a big gamble. If you're really planning to buy something which you think has dumped enough after a huge pump AND after getting listed at a high-volume trading platform, you better be ready for something awful. It's a pure gamble, by the next day, it can either get a huge dump or an awesome pump. I'd rather play a roll on FortuneJack instead of going for a trade like this ever again.

25. Before you buy something new, don't forget to have a look at its total supply & circulating supply. Moreover, make sure that there's not going to be an extreme addition soon into its circulating supply; like unlocking of founders reward or private investor coins can devalue your coin/token too much.

26. FOMO buying while the trend is overall downwards is stupidity. Place a buy order at around 3-6% less than the current price, there's a huge probability that it'll get filled.

27. Keep your portfolio as much diversified as you can. Don't just go "all in" in anything!

28. Want some charting skills? Don't forget to read this free guide: The Complete Beginners Guide to Crypto Currency Trading by @BigCheds

If you've been in crypto trading and would like to share a tip as well, please post below.

PLUS I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOSSES (OR PROFITS)!

I had never find something good as this. When I get my Bitcoin from my bounties again I would truly follow all of this tips and would hope that i will give me a nice outcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

Most of you are probably gonna learn the hard way, like I did, by making a lot of mistakes, but maybe keeping in mind a few tips can help you reduce the learning time of stupid mistakes:

1. Your goal is to earn BTC, not the tethers (USD). Trade BTC/Alt pairs, not USDT pairs.

3. Paid trading tips, pump n' dump groups, Twitter, or other sort of paid groups are not going to give you the right suggestions, in fact, their main goal is to squeeze some money out from you! Use Twitter and other such platforms only for remaining updated, not for decisions-making.

4. Always remain at least 40% in bitcoin, there're a lot of times when bitcoin makes a crazy move and alts get a heck of damage.

5. Never fall in love with some one coin only, otherwise this love will damage you in the end as much as real-life love.

6. Time comes when you feel like all other alts are getting pumped up except for yours, in that case, just hodl. It'd be too late to jump onto some other alt.

7. If you're buying something that's about to get hard-forked leaving two coins (out of one) in hope of a pump, don't forget to dump it like 2-3 days earlier. It's a trend now, a pre-fork dump.

10. Never FOMO/panic. Never think "if I hadn't sold it, I'd have been sitting on a million". Never cry over past, only learn from it and don't repeat the same mistake.

11. In crypto, the good thing is, you can always make a good comeback by being wise, even if you're left with 10% money you initially invested.

12. If you think no one's more unlucky than you, then watch some Youtube videos of victims of Bitconnect.

13. Wait for quality trades (good chances), don't just rush up to trade your bitcoin or dollars again after every successful profit. Decrease quantity of trades and increase quality of trades. Don't trade while you're exhausted (or too much happy on previous trade).

14. If you think you missed the chance by not buying something, don't be blue, try to find some other opportunity. There're always some golden opportunities available in crypto.

15. Trade in levels. Buying and selling, both, do it in levels. This reduces the risk greatly.

16. Try to "bitcoin cost average", if you buy something at 0.02 BTC price, and it goes down to 0.015 BTC, then buy more of it at 0.015 BTC so that you can get into profit faster once it recovers.

17. Make one fully-researched decision without fomo'ing out, and once you make it, stick to it. Finding absolute bottom to buy in at or absolute top to sell on at is pretty much impossible.

18. Very good and interesting analysis by @cy_stats on Twitter of altseason: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZstNL-XkAAKFZN.jpg

19. Always keep in mind the following pattern of BTC & Alts, as seen in past years:

*6) If bitcoin stays sideways for a few weeks (4+), all alts grow and low-volume alts go "absolutely" crazy.

21. I personally do not include the coins I've in exchanges in my portfolio. Remember, as long as you've your coins in the exchanges, they do not belong to you. They belong to the exchange and you should always remain ready for a hack/loss of those funds. If you're not trading something, it's way better to take it off the exchanges.

22. If you're planning to have a big position in one of the coins, make sure to thoroughly investigate what's going behind the scenes (by joining its Discord or Telegram), else, you might find something suspicious later on which will be very annoying (and might result in a good loss).

23. Book your profits, don't be the one just "hodling" around. Hodling, in my opinion, works out when you're planning to buy something and then leaving it for a few years. If you're trading, it's not an option for you. Don't just sit back and look at your coins getting pumped up, remember, until and unless you take some profit off of them, that pump is actually useless for you.

24. Buying an altcoin that just entered a high-volume trading platform is simply a big gamble. If you're really planning to buy something which you think has dumped enough after a huge pump AND after getting listed at a high-volume trading platform, you better be ready for something awful. It's a pure gamble, by the next day, it can either get a huge dump or an awesome pump. I'd rather play a roll on FortuneJack instead of going for a trade like this ever again.

25. Before you buy something new, don't forget to have a look at its total supply & circulating supply. Moreover, make sure that there's not going to be an extreme addition soon into its circulating supply; like unlocking of founders reward or private investor coins can devalue your coin/token too much.

26. FOMO buying while the trend is overall downwards is stupidity. Place a buy order at around 3-6% less than the current price, there's a huge probability that it'll get filled.

27. Keep your portfolio as much diversified as you can. Don't just go "all in" in anything!

28. Want some charting skills? Don't forget to read this free guide: The Complete Beginners Guide to Crypto Currency Trading by @BigCheds

If you've been in crypto trading and would like to share a tip as well, please post below.

A lot of people saying that fomo is a risk lol, there is never a time will invest without taking risk, cause the risk is always there, just that fomo makes it worst. And the tips here are really good, although I’m not sure of the number 1 point.

Your goal is to earn BTC and not USD? I still got to think about that, but like seriously what do you gain by focusing on earning more BTC instead of dollars? You invested/bought the BTC with USD, so your main focus should be on whether you’re making more of what you invested which is USD. Even if you didn’t make much BTC and the price goes up, you will still make more USD. If I’m wrong, correct me.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

~snip~

... And the tips here are really good, although I’m not sure of the number 1 point.

Your goal is to earn BTC and not USD? I still got to think about that, but like seriously what do you gain by focusing on earning more BTC instead of dollars? You invested/bought the BTC with USD, so your main focus should be on whether you’re making more of what you invested which is USD. Even if you didn’t make much BTC and the price goes up, you will still make more USD. If I’m wrong, correct me.

Bitcoin is undervalued. I'm sure you agree with that, don't you? If you think that bitcoin is overvalued at this point (~$3300), then you should just leave crypto (literally). Let's have an example:

-You make 0.001 BTC profit in a trade. BTC is trading at ~$3300 currently but you decide to keep that profit in USD.
-As a result, you get $3.3 in your wallet.
-Bitcoin, after a few months, gets to ~$6600.
-You realize that you could've made another 2x from the trade if you had hodl'ed your profits in BTC.

I'd recommend you to go through the fundamentals of bitcoin (again), and stack as much bitcoin as you can while it's cheap.

DON'T CARELESSLY SPEND YOUR PRECIOUS LIMITED BITCOIN ON UNLIMITED WORTHLESS FIAT!
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:45:06 PM

Point added:

29. Never blindly follow anyone. Even if you join any paid trading group, make sure that you DYOR before jumping into any trade.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:34:15 PM

Alts are getting full-time rekt these days, and if you're trading, the following analysis could help you:

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:02:47 PM

Yes, comback is real! But with just 10% left from your capital, it seems that most of the people might turn their back and give up. I have a friend who have lost around 80% to his invested capital, that incident made him so drained. He sold everything thats left. It took months for him before he decided to come back and start from the bottom.
Its really hard to make a comeback after a huge loss, most specially when youre trying to persistently recover what you have lost from your portfolio. It needs a lot of patience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:59:08 PM

Thanks for your advice. They are very interesting and worth following some of them, always taking into consideration that the trader is always an eternal apprentice, and even the best available strategies should always be adapted to the personality and style of each individual trader, but undoubtedly your experience is very useful for those of us who are hardly in the process of learning in this difficult profession.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:14:16 AM

1. Your goal is to earn BTC, not the tether/fiat. Trade BTC/Alt pairs, not USDT pairs.

3. Paid trading tips, pump n' dump groups, Twitter, or other sorts of paid groups are not going to give you the right suggestions, in fact, their main goal is to squeeze some money out from you! Use Twitter and other such platforms only for remaining updated, not for decision-making.

5. Never fall in love with someone coin only, otherwise, this love will damage you in the end as much as real-life love.

6. A time comes when you feel like all other alts are getting pumped up except for yours, in that case, just hodl. It'd be too late to jump onto some other alt.

10. Never FOMO/panic. Never think "if I hadn't sold it, I'd have been sitting on a million". Never cry over the past, only learn from it and don't repeat the same mistake.

13. Wait for quality trades (good chances), don't just rush up to trade your bitcoin or dollars again after every successful profit. Decrease quantity of trades and increase the quality of trades. Don't trade while you're exhausted (or too much happy on previous trade).

17. Make one fully-researched decision without FOMO'ing out, and once you make it, stick to it. Finding absolute bottom to buy in at or absolute top to sell on at is pretty much impossible.

29. Never blindly follow anyone. Even if you join any paid trading group, make sure that you DYOR before jumping into any trade.

all the points where useful and some points were definitely and must be followed by the traders because it will give the experience for everyone to go forward that's why we need to follow them properly.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:10:00 AM

One of the important thing is you need to make every chances to be successful because the chances given by cryptocurrency was very very low if you use that you will be a successful person so using the opportunity always important for a trader to make his journey more better.

senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:46:57 PM

1. Your goal is to earn BTC, not the tether/fiat. Trade BTC/Alt pairs, not USDT pairs.

3. Paid trading tips, pump n' dump groups, Twitter, or other sorts of paid groups are not going to give you the right suggestions, in fact, their main goal is to squeeze some money out from you! Use Twitter and other such platforms only for remaining updated, not for decision-making.

5. Never fall in love with someone coin only, otherwise, this love will damage you in the end as much as real-life love.

6. A time comes when you feel like all other alts are getting pumped up except for yours, in that case, just hodl. It'd be too late to jump onto some other alt.

10. Never FOMO/panic. Never think "if I hadn't sold it, I'd have been sitting on a million". Never cry over the past, only learn from it and don't repeat the same mistake.

13. Wait for quality trades (good chances), don't just rush up to trade your bitcoin or dollars again after every successful profit. Decrease quantity of trades and increase the quality of trades. Don't trade while you're exhausted (or too much happy on previous trade).

17. Make one fully-researched decision without FOMO'ing out, and once you make it, stick to it. Finding absolute bottom to buy in at or absolute top to sell on at is pretty much impossible.

all the points where useful and some points were definitely and must be followed by the traders because it will give the experience for everyone to go forward that's why we need to follow them properly.
These are very informative tips. Experience is indeed the best teacher. Through experience, mistakes, and failures, we learn a lot of things that can help guide us and make us wiser to face another challenges in crypto world. It can also be beneficial to not make same mistakes over and over again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:20:49 PM

Yes, comback is real! But with just 10% left from your capital, it seems that most of the people might turn their back and give up. I have a friend who have lost around 80% to his invested capital, that incident made him so drained. He sold everything thats left. It took months for him before he decided to come back and start from the bottom.
Its really hard to make a comeback after a huge loss, most specially when youre trying to persistently recover what you have lost from your portfolio. It needs a lot of patience.
Emotion would really be a great factor that would really affect such comeback mindset.Most of people will normally have that kind of reaction where they

do usually give up when they do almost lost out their entire capital with these kind of investment.Even myself would definitely do the same thing yet it is hard to
control your patience along the way when we already talking about money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:37:37 PM

I can tell from my experience that I have also made many of these mistakes. I traded altcoins to Fiat and bought coins after they rose in price. And accordingly it led me to losses. But I try to constantly do work on mistakes and constantly learn something new.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:31:24 PM

I can tell from my experience that I have also made many of these mistakes. I traded altcoins to Fiat and bought coins after they rose in price. And accordingly it led me to losses. But I try to constantly do work on mistakes and constantly learn something new.

Now, I also understand that trading is not only making money and getting profits as I thought before. Unfortunately, great and small losses happen all the time, especially when bears rule the market.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:27:35 PM

It is true we are trading crypto to gain more BTC not Fiat and most of the paid services are just a scam or a group that pumps up from their follower.
Never trust those group because it is just like entering a pyramid scheme in trading.
This is a really nice tip for the newbies in trading but of course if you have been around for a long time you might have experience this before.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:20:21 AM

Experienced in trading for every traders are just a secondary things for us to learn here, but the main bottom reason for the traders in this field of business is to earn Bitcoin, and for us to have it we can buy directly Bitcoin in any of the platform exchange. And aside from that, We can buy altcoins for us to get bitcoin profit.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 04:59:01 AM

Experience has thought me not to believe in anyone analysis because there don't work for me and I believe most experience traders know most of your address already except for some people who are just new to the crypto currency trading that will take all these advise serious and act on them at their own peril.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:06:10 AM

Very useful tips for a novice trader, I agree with almost all points, bitcoin still dominates over all other crypto-currencies and will always have much more users!
wawanlindu

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:00:40 AM

In my opinion, points 5 and 9 collided. Maybe TS can be explain? Because, at this time I fall in love with someone coin.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:41:44 PM

Guys! I'm not going to accept the comments like "Nice tips, keep it up!" in the thread from now on, as I feel it's all spamming only. In case someone still posts such comments, I'll report to the mods.

In my opinion, points 5 and 9 collided. Maybe TS can be explain? Because, at this time I fall in love with someone coin.

Lemme make it a bit simpler for you. Point 5 tells you to NOT go all-in on one coin only, while point 9 suggests you to have patience with your investment.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:58:07 PM

5. Never fall in love with any one coin only, otherwise, this love will damage you in the end as much as real-life love.

really helpful for me but mostly it is little difficult to understand the best tips very quickly from the people who are not getting that proper experience in changing but once you are trying to involved in it it will definitely gives the confidence of making the income to be more extra than normal days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: