Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hot ico april 2018  (Read 251 times)
lushlifing (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Good day fellow investors, let us help each other. Please put below your top 5 ICOs at the moment, ( I prefer rated ICOs )
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

Would you like to invest in or to participate in bounties?
In my opinion, there is a lot of weak projects nowadays
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Good day fellow investors, let us help each other. Please put below your top 5 ICOs at the moment, ( I prefer rated ICOs )

You know those ratings are utter garbage? By no means are any of these ''rating sites'' experts on ICOs and their profitability. I personally think those ratings are bought to lure ''investors'' into the ICO.
Nobody in crypto is an expert, nobody is a figure of authority when it comes to crypto. Tech-wise sure there are some people you'd look at but when it comes to investing no.

For example, I've seen a lot of scams get high ratings on these ICO rating sites, also a lot of ICOs that shouldn't even be doing an ICO. Which tells me these ratings get bought.

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

an ico rating no longer guarantees the ico is worth the follow.Sering times the rating becomes a lure of investors.Because there is already a scam with a good ico.
The important thing is to see sales achievement, reach hard cap or not.New you can invest in ico.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

I agree ico rating websites are not any guarantee of success rather some good ico experts can be helpful in short listing the quality icos, i follow few people on Twitter who are really expert and prove to provide good analysis about new icos.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Agree for the most part regarding rating sites but I like them as one source of info.  The more sources of info the better to research.  Also some of them are helpful in aggregating info/details so you can comb through many projects quickly and then find ones to focus on and research more in depth.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

Free wifi for all.
that will come. have you already invested? no? then it is time. later you will be annoyed if the courses are much higher

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Do not be deceived by ICO ratings. They can be misleading. If you can't do that by yourself, it is better you give some trials to other experts, perhaps on this forum. If the trial succeeds, you can then keep following them. Yet, i would advise you invest what you can afford to loose.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Enkidu and Abyss is the best ICO for me. They have both receive a good rating in different ICO benchmark website and offer a fresh idea in crypto. I will give you some advice on choosing best ICO. First don't be tempted on their cool graphics feature in their website and Always choose project that the target market is unique.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
uspehnyy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

Well really hoping that it is and will be what really will be the fire,and kapitalizacija crypt reached 1 trilliard,preferably 2,generally just a huge potential market,he is very young and ambitious,and many start-UPS current and wait for the opportunity to raise money and to show themselves and their future that they can
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

I agree ico rating websites are not any guarantee of success rather some good ico experts can be helpful in short listing the quality icos, i follow few people on Twitter who are really expert and prove to provide good analysis about new icos.

Who are they? Tell me please. I usually use icobench and their ratings sometimes are strange. Projects with high ratings don't reach softcap...

Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

I did the research and did scoring the ICO, here's my top 5 picks for April
1. Nex (9/10)
2. Block collier (8/10)
3. NKN (8/10)
4. Merculet (7/10)
5. Egretia (7/10)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

I did the research and did scoring the ICO, here's my top 5 picks for April
1. Nex (9/10)
2. Block collier (8/10)
3. NKN (8/10)
4. Merculet (7/10)
5. Egretia (7/10)

we have almost the same mate.. haha

1. blockcollider
2. nex
3. NKN

D180
davidcox

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

My favorite icos are

NKN
Photochain
Grain
NWP
NEX
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

Why are you questioning about top 5 ICO? Are you goig to invest or going to join the bounties. If that are yoy going to do i prefer to you to join the abyss ICO, this project is so good and great,this is the first DAICO. Also in healthcare project try to join Docademic.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

Free wifi for all.
that will come. have you already invested? no? then it is time. later you will be annoyed if the courses are much higher

The ICO rating does not specify the ICO either, it is not a guarantee. Denaro has a good ranking on ICO ranking sites but the project is not clear and does not continue to this day.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

Hey, to my mind especially taking into account bull run of BTC such solid projects like thrive, coinvest can be very profitable and gonna give at least x5. But always do your own research, and do not believe on someone's words.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

in April there are a lot of good ICOs that can choose to be an investment place.

and ICO that I think is good are cryptokami, wemark, zenithcard, yumerium, and vivalid.

The ICO I mentioned above has an active team, clear vision, and good sales.

Tonymillions

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

I will recommend Shivom ICO. the first of it kind when it comes to Healthcare. Rating by ICORating 3.3/5.0. Solid team, great project that has a bright future.solid whitepaper, an ambitious growth of #cryptocoins highly possible. go for it. Shivom  is medicine ecosystem which will provide space for other healthcare and wellness providers such as clinics, genomic counselors, pharmaceuticals, research organizations, governments, patient-support groups, and insurance companies to add their apps and services.
 My second  By Photochain. the last for Me is BitRewards.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

Why are you questioning about top 5 ICO? Are you goig to invest or going to join the bounties. If that are yoy going to do i prefer to you to join the abyss ICO, this project is so good and great,this is the first DAICO. Also in healthcare project try to join Docademic.
Yes, ABYSS is going to do ICO soon. I hope to get a good result. The technology and development standard it shows is very impressive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: