Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you react to ctyptomarket?  (Read 487 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?
Do you blame yourself when you lost some money while trading and so on?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?

Before I tend to react aggressively to the rise and fall of the cryptocurrencies especially when I have invested in them. But I have observed that their prices change erratically that I tend not to get affected that much anymore.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Yes trading is stressful and everytime market moves against our positions we regret it is normal, on the other hand we need to realize that these market movements are normal and happens in all markets, nothing moves in a straight line upwards forever.

Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

although I am new here but I understand that the nature of the fluctuating crypto then I am not at all pessimistic when the market goes down and I am not at all surprised when the market soars because I think the price increase is a very reasonable thing and the decline happens anytime

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Blame doesn't help, just acknowledge you made a mistake somehwere and try to learn from it. Also, if you panic when prices move then you shouldn't be trading.

sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

Don't blame yourself and learn from it... Invest in projects you really believe in, and if the prices are falling, you won't be worry.

Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Over time, I became much more relaxed about the recessions and growth in the cryptocurrency. This came with an understanding of the structure of the market and its strategic position. If you follow the volume, then the right time in the trade you will not miss.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

No I didn't panic why should I panic if I know that the market is unpredictable and we will see it again with a green label on each coin? Don't even blame yourself if you make a wrong decision you like to do it and don't regret it after, they always told that before you make a decision make sure that you think it million times.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

I really feel calm in the volatility of the market because I have been referring to the market for a long time and have psychological preparation as well as mastering basic business knowledge and strategy. Depending on your plan and investment choices. hold or trade, the complex fluctuations when the value of decline can react to each person is different.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

At daytrading I tent to panic sells, not at longterm trades. So I make the best on it and only use small amounts for shortterm trading. Now my decisions are much better and I have no panic sells anymore.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

sometimes panic is often felt when prices fall. sometimes also sorry when it's selling that we have then the price goes back.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

On my first months of watching and tuning in in the crypto market drama, my emotions jump immediately whenever the trend if the market is moving rapidly. But now after so many heartbreaks and losses, whenever the market fluctuates I was like... meh.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

there's nothing to be regretted everyone can not do anything at this point, giving up is a stupid thing, especially if you panic it will not change anything, we can only wait for the market to get better again.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

sometimes panic is often felt when prices fall. sometimes also sorry when it's selling that we have then the price goes back.

This always happened to a newbie trader. I'm not professional trader that's why I have mentor in trading. I'm only buying tokens what he said and sell once he give me a signal to prevent being greedy. Because if you are left behind once price dump. You will loss a lot of opportunity to scoop on the dump.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

For me it is normal now cause when i was starting my adventure with crypto i was disapointed that coins could fall that much, but now i am sometimes even happy cause investing in moment like that we have now offer so big chance to just earn a lot in a short period of time.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

it`s a philosophic question- how do you react on lifecollision)
it`s just a life and you can react how do you want)
just stop your trading

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Previously, I was very panicked when I saw that the market was falling down and very glad when I saw that the market was growing. Now I have thrown off the emotions aside and very calmly react to fluctuations in the market.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Gotta keep calm and carry on like usual. If you let your emotions get the best of you, you won't last a new york minute in trading. Same goes for blame and guilt, you gotta be okay losing a couple trades so that in the long run you can win more than you lose.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

I know that many people start to panic when the market falls. And being afraid to lose the coins in value, they start selling them. And then they regret it when prices go up.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

Some days I keep monitoring the development of crypto graphics, and I am happy when everything is green. Worry and panic are reasonable when seeing prices suddenly plummeted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: