Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FuzeX the next x100 dollar?  (Read 244 times)
malibubaby (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

The FuzeX Token Sale Event has officially finished.The 40,000 ETH hard cap has been reached. 20,000 ETH was raised during the Private Sale, and 20,000 ETH was raised in the Pre-Sale.As the hard cap has been reached there will not be a General Sale.

THE FUTURE OF PAYMENT
Combine your cryptocurrency, debit, credit and reward accounts into one simple and secure e-card solution.

I have a feeling that this will be huge on next few months, the team promised that Fuzex will enter in 3 exchanges on their market launch. The FuzeX card will ship out on July. That was fast for this kind of project
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

The FuzeX Token Sale Event has officially finished.The 40,000 ETH hard cap has been reached. 20,000 ETH was raised during the Private Sale, and 20,000 ETH was raised in the Pre-Sale.As the hard cap has been reached there will not be a General Sale.

THE FUTURE OF PAYMENT
Combine your cryptocurrency, debit, credit and reward accounts into one simple and secure e-card solution.

I have a feeling that this will be huge on next few months, the team promised that Fuzex will enter in 3 exchanges on their market launch. The FuzeX card will ship out on July. That was fast for this kind of project

Total supply is 1.087, 156,610 , there no way it could be 100$
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:49:03 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:35:18 PM by Schwabac

I agree with you, but take in consideration that almost everything is possible on crypto. Anyway, i was gonna invest on FuzeX, but there were more than dozens of icos that were ten times better than this one by those times.

Hello!
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

FXT tokens will be listed on three exchanges : COSS, Cobinhood and LiveCoin.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Great news. Coss is a great crypto exchange and Cobinhood is well known in the general public. It means FXT will be getting a lot of attention soon. Cant wait for future events to unfold now that we have it on many exchanges
francois-cooper

Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

Great news. Coss is a great crypto exchange and Cobinhood is well known in the general public. It means FXT will be getting a lot of attention soon. Cant wait for future events to unfold now that we have it on many exchanges

More details :
FXT will be listed on those exchanges  Thursday 10th May at 9:00 AM GMT   Grin

Bonheur

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

Total supply seems to be much but I will look into this project.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

More details :
FXT will be listed on those exchanges  Thursday 10th May at 9:00 AM GMT   Grin
seems to be listed on the exchanger next week. one of the projects that offer e-cards that is good, I think the price will continue to rise.
and by the way, fuzex bounty program has been distributed or not?
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

Small exchanges will not give x100 or even x10. Only big Exchanges (like Binance or Huobi) and working product using by people (working cards) will give x100 for FuzeX.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
malibubaby (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

Small exchanges will not give x100 or even x10. Only big Exchanges (like Binance or Huobi) and working product using by people (working cards) will give x100 for FuzeX.

Yes for now, it is impossible for a x20-x100 to be achieve on their first exchange. They have working product on July, they will start shipping all FuzeX cards for those investors.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I am not sure if it will do 100x but yes ot has good potential, once they start operations and increase their user base i assume their business will grow and hence the token value.

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

THE FUTURE OF PAYMENT

Total supply is 1.087, 156,610 , there no way it could be 100$
It's hard to get near $ 100 in the near future when FuzeX's capitalization is $ 100 billion, which is equivalent to the top 2 Coinmarketcap now.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

I don't think you are realistist, the exchanges don't have strong volume to drive the price that high up, the most they can get to me is 5X, which I think is a good return, but looking at it and the other card projects, $100 million martketcap will be Okay for now

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

THE FUTURE OF PAYMENT

x100 dollar? What does that mean?
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

It's not gonna happen, fuzex might be a good project, and the developers are more than able to provide a good project in a near future, but it is true that it is not a very good altcoin, i mean, the project is good, but it is not a good concept for a cryptocurrency.
malibubaby (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

Fuzex token is now unlock and it is ready for trading. This is the best time to buy before they hit on 3 exchanges (Cobinhood, Coss, Livecoin) on May 10.
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

Great project and nice team. I'm in FuzeX since ICO and they really have great things to come soon, such as their FuzeX card where you can pay with up to 15 cryptocurrencies.
L1544

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

I hope for now at least until the end of the year fuzex can reach at the price of 1-5 $  Kiss  but it all depends on the market Wink
Fuzex is a good project, and the developers inside it work well. Hopefully Fuzex continues to establish cooperation and multiply relationships Wink
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

THE FUTURE OF PAYMENT

It means for every dollar you invest you can get a return of up to one hundred dollars (purely speculative of course)

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

THE FUTURE OF PAYMENT

It means for every dollar you invest you can get a return of up to one hundred dollars (purely speculative of course)

Agree! But with in short period of time it is not possible to reach 100$, FXT has potential in the market due to because most of the whales supporting this project but *100 is not possible in short period of time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: