Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP joining bounties without reputable Manager! Value Your Time!!  (Read 750 times)
btccrusher (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:32:31 PM
Merited by DikkieD (3), Leonard2016 (2)

Do you mind joining a bounty program without a trusted manager?
I myself stopped joining bounty programs that run by the owner of the project or an unknown person (you will see them as newbie copper member or Jr. Copper). Due to the rise of high scams of ICO's and I'm not good at finding them I have to depend on experts. I believe a trustworthy manager won't run a shit campaign. So, to stay safe side I choose to join only bounties that run by a good manager or escrowed by someone that whole community can trust. I just don't want to waste my time.

Here is a short list of bounty managers I worked with and liked:
1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Note: This is a personalized list with my own experience.

Let me know what do you think about joining in new managers bounty? (New means, newbie copper/Jr. members).

You can find more managers name at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997 (found this few weeks earlier).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

Thank u for information very helpful in selecting a right bounty
Meraki

Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

I myself stopped joining bounty programs that run by the owner of the project or an unknown person (you will see them as newbie copper member or Jr. Copper). Due to the rise of high scams of ICO's and I'm not good at finding them I have to depend on experts. I believe a trustworthy manager won't run a shit campaign. So, to stay safe side I choose to join only bounties that run by a good manager or escrowed by someone that whole community can trust. I just don't want to waste my time.

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Let me know what do you think about joining in new managers bounty? (New means, newbie copper/Jr. members).

You can find more managers name at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997 (found this few weeks earlier).

This is true guys, and also based on experience only reputable managers give the best bounty out there, because once i was jr member I joined a bounty managed by unknown FM and it end up,not good, Goodthing i was able to find reputable manager after that. Go for Sylon, Deadley needmoney and yahoo all legit 100%
Crypto Hunter

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

Thank you for your great information, I agree with you.. also if we keep randomly join bounties will make our account looks like a spam, so it will better with just some trustable bounty manager
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

e.

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui

I agreed to the list,but needmoney? eh? the TOKENSUITE team has been corrupted all the time,they are accepting shit projects and scam projects that they might involved with especially that IDIOT olcaytu2005 who accepted DENARO scam who stole $10M+ from investors,plus the myriad scam who stoles millions too.The TEAM CANT even says sorry about what happened to the project.As the manager you should be responsible of knowing the team behind the ICO,because there are twoo many scams out there or not unles you are part of it that is why you accepted it..

HERES THE LINK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2833315.0 DENARO
                         NO SINGLE F*CKING SORRY YOU WILL GET,WHAT A IRRESPONSIBLE MANAGER HE IS.

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

They are all reputable bounty manager as well as bitcoin campaign manager although people should not based per manager because for me they are all just manager but since they are known like yahoo who can be an advisor for a project you can trust them somehow.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Yes, it is always better to look for campaigns with reliable managers. But I also have good experiences with new unknow managers. A short view on the post history and the kind of campaign/bounty management mostly shows the skills of the manager. So its no mistake to give also newcomers a chance.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

Tokensuite team? nah,i would rather join bountyhive campaigns over that team,tokensuite has been corrutped i got 3CAMPAIGNS which was completed 1.5months ago,and didnt receive my rewards yet,but the team has been distributing the stakes for themselves.A lot of people are getting fooled by the team if you asked questions in telegram you will get kicked out.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Hakamura made a very good list with reputable bounty managers and their active bounty campaigns. He also regularly updates it. It's a lot of work but for those who actively participate in many campaigns, it can be valuable:

I made a spreadsheet of the last bounties from managers, the interaction with which was positive and successful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit?usp=sharing

The table will be update, it will be possible to follow the appearance of new companies from these managers and to fit into the project on time.
KagiSama

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Agree! I always look at the manager who manage the campaign and I usually join campaign which the manager is full member rank or above. but recently I disappointed by needmoney. they are reserved some scam bounty recently. like denaro, they paid their investor and bounty participants but then run away without continue the project. yahoo62278 is 100% legit btw.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

Why do you think that the manager has any influence on what project will be? I do not think that the manager somehow influences this, because the manager's job is not that, the outcome of the project depends on how honest the developers are and the attracted investments.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

Blockeye should be in the list,hotachy and wapwinter,remove needmoney and irfan_pak and the list would be better,woshib? nahhh, he cancelled the last signatures that i participated on while the sales is doing fine,what a mess! TOKENSUITE sucks as they are accepting scam bounties! do not try to participate to their bounties i got 5/5 campaigns which still unpaid today.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I absolutely do not like the manager of irfan_pak10 and his bounty portal, which works poorly and very often the work done is not credited. In general, I think that you need to somehow reconsider the company's bounty, I'm already annoyed when 1000-2000 people participate in the program and in the end you get $ 10, why you can not limit 300-500 people and the reward will be more. I think everyone agrees with this!
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Needmoney ,irfan_pak ,should be removed from the list,they are very much going to steal the hunter's rewards,bountyhive shouldnt be trusted too as you will only get pennies after the bounty has ended,too much participants wont give you much profits and there will be no transparency with the rewards because there are no spreadsheet to be based upon,few people will enjoy the bounties only those higher ranks if we are talking about signatures which is the most profitable.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
defoman

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Yes, you are absolutely right that it is better to participate in campaigns from trusted managers. They have, of course, a huge number of participants and small payments, but all honestly. A campaign from team ICO is often fraudulent. But the list of managers can be expanded, I will give a good spreadsheet, and which contains proven managers. The spreadsheet is constantly updated.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

I do not trust to your list because needmoney was bounty manager on most of scam ICOs. One of last scam ICO was KWHcoin. KWHcoin
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

I do not trust to your list because needmoney was bounty manager on most of scam ICOs. One of last scam ICO was KWHcoin. KWHcoin
I was in that project,didnt even know if that is a scam or not until today,what a waste of time needmoney and tokensuite should be banned from managing campaigns as most of their projects are scams,they are making millions of money if they are part of these scams! shouldnt be trusted as they are accepting most of the scam ICOs! you should avoid these team as well as the bountyhive!

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

I I do not agree with you, Needmoney is a perfect bounty manager. It is not his fail if ICO turns into scam.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
btccrusher (OP)

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Hakamura made a very good list with reputable bounty managers and their active bounty campaigns. He also regularly updates it. It's a lot of work but for those who actively participate in many campaigns, it can be valuable:

I made a spreadsheet of the last bounties from managers, the interaction with which was positive and successful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit?usp=sharing

The table will be update, it will be possible to follow the appearance of new companies from these managers and to fit into the project on time.

That's a great resource. Thank you for linking up, I'll keep an eye on the list.

I do not to trust your list because needmoney was bounty manager on most of scam ICOs. One of last scam ICO was KWHcoin. KWHcoin

Did you see your own trust score before commenting that? Anyway, I don't care if you trust this list or not, I never said you have to. Read the OP again.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

Agreed.,tokensuite team isnt reliable manager as they accepting too many scam projects that they MIGHT be part of.As a manager you should be doing your research to know the people behind the project,its not an excuse because you trusted the team behind it without knowing whos behind the development of the ICO that is a big bullshit !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: