Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP joining bounties without reputable Manager! Value Your Time!!  (Read 748 times)
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

As a manager you should be checking if the team behind the project is legit,check the informations about them if its possible to talk to them via skype you should do it,record the session so if they are going to scam people they can be easily get tracked by the police and the investors that they have scammed if ever they are going to be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

Totally agreed,not going to be joining any tokensuite campaign,corrupted asf ! i have bounties that werent paid by these team! they are stealing millions of dollars from the hunters,the projects were successful but didnt get the promised rewards,they are going to change the allocations when the project is going to end so that they can have most of the stakes.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

I think you right. But unfortunately, it even happens that managers can not give you guarantees in the ICO project. And sometimes they do not update tables also can present you to claim that you are doing something wrong, although you do everything by the rules.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

Do you mind joining a bounty program without a trusted manager?
I myself stopped joining bounty programs that run by the owner of the project or an unknown person (you will see them as newbie copper member or Jr. Copper). Due to the rise of high scams of ICO's and I'm not good at finding them I have to depend on experts. I believe a trustworthy manager won't run a shit campaign. So, to stay safe side I choose to join only bounties that run by a good manager or escrowed by someone that whole community can trust. I just don't want to waste my time.

Here is a short list of bounty managers I worked with and liked:
1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Note: This is a personalized list with my own experience.

Let me know what do you think about joining in new managers bounty? (New means, newbie copper/Jr. members).

You can find more managers name at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997 (found this few weeks earlier).

I agreed to you with Yahoo and Madz. But Im not yet work under other bounty managers you have said.
Yahoo is the number 1 bounty manager now, his reputation is in excellency. Madz, also a great one. Also, in terms of hiring under signature campaign. I'd love to work under Madz because he was hiring a jr.member like me. Yahoo also but it was hard to participate under yahoo because too many participants and always not being choose.
I wish that some bounty managers feel the importance of jr.member. and hired. Like Madz and Yahoo did. We can wear signature too. So why always I see in requirement are member or much higher? Sad
Is not it worth it to hire jr.member ?
Compare to others, hiring jr.member less fees and can hire more to spread the signature campaign.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

Good list of managers, i think alongwith these managers there are also some ico campaign management companies that deal with every campaign very professionally and the top of the line among such companies is Amazix.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

Not fully agree with your list.. Few of them for me not really reliable managers. Still got a lot of payments pending.
But, there were about 10 posts I saw about bounty managers.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

I do not to trust your list because needmoney was bounty manager on most of scam ICOs. One of last scam ICO was KWHcoin. KWHcoin

Did you see your own trust score before commenting that? Anyway, I don't care if you trust this list or not, I never said you have to. Read the OP again.

[/quote]You must be kidding? theres some bounty managers which are good paying but they have redtrust? needmoney and the tokensuite team really sucking up the stakes from every campaign that they have,i would rather be joining jamalaez instead of this team! though he has red trust because some DT members does want to take his shit down,probably because he got most of the big campaigns from the past that is why he got redtrust to remove the competitor.,red trust isnt really a big deal.

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

I prefer bounties that have community management and a proper bounty post. I also search for the project, team and whitepaper. Bounty managers are also important.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Reputation? needmoney? you must be kidding,they are the worst team that you could have,i would rather stick with sylon though he is very strict he is a good paying manager,a lot of successful ICOs are being managed by this manager,blockeye and deadley has few bounties but they are going to be sold out whatever happens,never going to join any tokensuite,campaign ever again!

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

I'd like to add Hotachy. She wishes well for bounty participants. And her team too. Also she has magic skill to check socials without reports. It's very convenient and we have to spend less time.
Just a few managers have this option.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

I myself stopped joining bounty programs that run by the owner of the project or an unknown person (you will see them as newbie copper member or Jr. Copper). Due to the rise of high scams of ICO's and I'm not good at finding them I have to depend on experts. I believe a trustworthy manager won't run a shit campaign. So, to stay safe side I choose to join only bounties that run by a good manager or escrowed by someone that whole community can trust. I just don't want to waste my time.

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Let me know what do you think about joining in new managers bounty? (New means, newbie copper/Jr. members).

You can find more managers name at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997 (found this few weeks earlier).

I agreed to you with Yahoo and Madz. But Im not yet work under other bounty managers you have said.
Yahoo is the number 1 bounty manager now, his reputation is in excellency. Madz, also a great one. Also, in terms of hiring under signature campaign. I'd love to work under Madz because he was hiring a jr.member like me. Yahoo also but it was hard to participate under yahoo because too many participants and always not being choose.
I wish that some bounty managers feel the importance of jr.member. and hired. Like Madz and Yahoo did. We can wear signature too. So why always I see in requirement are member or much higher? Sad
Is not it worth it to hire jr.member ?
Compare to others, hiring jr.member less fees and can hire more to spread the signature campaign.
Yahoo is indeed choosy when it comes to btc paying signature campaigns but when it comes to bounties he do still applied his own criteria but not the same on his traditional btc camp rules.I agree on the fact that choosing up bounties would really entirely depending on the manager who handles it.When it comes to the list above i do agree on some managers but some arent still good when it comes on handling campaigns, still pending or tokens havent paid yet, i cant say this is entirely fault of the project itself but i believe managers do still have the influence on such issue or situation. Proper follow ups is considered on here.

cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

These are my managers,sylon,wapwinter,hotachy,sandra evans,shofiqul,sergei and of course the #1 campaign manager which is yahoo these managers are doing their job very well,less scam ICOs you are going face when you follow these people.I hate tokensuite team especially that olcaytu2005 which accepts many scam ICOs,needmoney as well has been accepting too many scam projects thats why i stopped following their shits.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

yeah I've followed several times the project they held for example like needmoney, and get satisfactory results. so do not hesitate to follow the signature if they are the manager
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

You want to value your time by joining needmoney ? you might be joking they are the worst manager that you could join,the payments are being delayed.Most of the campaigns are scams,or if not they are stealing people's stakes that is why you shouldnt be trusting these people.The threads has  a lot of bots,so that they can get most of the stakes allocations giving pennies to the hunters.

altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Nice work. They are good bounty managers, But needmoney? Tokensuit team is the worst bounty managers team I've met in BCT. Remember who ran the Denaro campaign.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Reputable meaning having a good to excellent bounty track record (majority or almost all managed bounties were a success). Major factors to also consider are the rank, which should be at least a Sr. Member, and an impeccable trust rating that will show how much people trust and recommend this person as a manager.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

As of now,i got 5 campaigns that was ended 1.5month and a month ago which arent yet paid by the tokensuite team including,pitch,kwh,etc. seems that they are sending the allocations to themselves giving nothing for the hunters who promoted the campaign.I would never join any needmoney and tokensuite campaign because they are they have the worst support ,and slowest paying bounty team in the forum.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

yes guys this is true, based on experience i have also participated in so may bounty but no payment after work due no trusted manager. with the above managers are the best though they have some rules and regulations the govern them, once you follow their rule you are their right side just be sure to receive your reward after works. 
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

I do hate tokensuite team,6/10 campaigns that i have joined has turned into a scam,mostly not going to pay our efforts that is why i stopped joining any of their campaigns,irresponsible team shouldnt be trusted,managers should be doing their own research because the investors money is at risk,also the bounty hunters time and effort would be wasted.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

I do hate tokensuite team,6/10 campaigns that i have joined has turned into a scam,mostly not going to pay our efforts that is why i stopped joining any of their campaigns,irresponsible team shouldnt be trusted,managers should be doing their own research because the investors money is at risk,also the bounty hunters time and effort would be wasted.
Second the motion with this matter and i have read peoples murmuring in regards with tokensuite team which is actually true yet i do have experiences into the campaigns that they do handle and now im already done with those things and stick to reputable managers instead. There are lots of pendings which do means handling out campaign isng excellent or considerable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████