Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very good signature campaign  (Read 565 times)
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Very good signature campaign

Here you can see some good campaign. Nowadays it's hard to find good boutny, because of lots of bounty hunters and payments there will be small. That is why I decided to prepert a list of really worthy campaigns.

You can help me with merit and I will update the list more often

1.Here some new campaigns, so you don't send merits in vain!
ROMAD - NEW GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!
Problem of internet security is very  Roll Eyes in world of digital technologies.,This have been company on market since 2009. You can even try their product. Just write to them on mail.
Limit in 200 persons, 100 have already in.
On signature campaign  is allocated $ 490,000
Conditions: 12 posts ( 5 of its in English section )
Manger: Sergei.Gerasimenko

2. Yahoo62278 Sig & Avatar Campaign - Yahoo again recruit people
Requirements and payments
Member- .002/week Must have 15 merit to apply
Full Member- .004/week Must have 120 Merit to apply
Sr- .006/week Must have 275 merit to apply
Hero/Legendary- .008/week Must have 525 merit to apply if hero 1025 merit to apply if Legendary
I advise you to hurry, while its free.
25 posts
Not so profitableнo but in bitcoin , that guarantee good price.
Manager: Yahoo62278

3. Zerostate - pool for signature $210к, for this moment 3 guys take part of signature, campaign really active on twitter, every week you have to repost 20 twits.
Trackico [5.0 / 5.0]
ICOBench [4.9 / 5.0]
Manager: posiandu

4. Lccx - pool $500 000, for signature 20 %, for this moment 25 persons take part of signature, Limit:350
ICOBench [4.4 / 5.0]
Manager: Arteezy

5.Invox - 2% from the collected go to the bounty and 10% on signature. Campaign has been going for a 4 weeks, but in the signature only 40 persons. , restriction in 100, Pre-sale has sold out!
Trackico [4.8 / 5.0]
ICOBench [4.5 / 5.0]
Manager: Arteezy

6.Inspem - 640 eth on signature, total 20 persons.
Trackico [4.6 / 5.0]
ICOBench [4.4 / 5.0]
Manager:trugad

7.Multiversum - already reached soft cap, 1.5% tokans on bounty and 25% to sidnature, total 40 persons
Trackico [4.3 / 5.0]

8.Taklimakan Network - restriction in 150 100 persons have already entered, on signature 70%
Copper Members : $5 per post (in TKLN tokens)
Members : $10 per post (in TKLN tokens)
Full members : $30 per post (in TKLN tokens)
Senior members : $35 per post (in TKLN tokens)
Hero members : $45 per post (in TKLN tokens)
Legendary members : $50 per post (in TKLN tokens)
Trackico [4.3 / 5.0]
ICOBench [4.5 / 5.0]
Manager: Hotachy
Pre-sale has sold out!

9.Insureum - good pools for Member and Jm.Member
Junior Members : 1200 Tokens per week + 150 Token for Avatar per week
Members : 1500 Tokens per week + 225 Token for Avatar per week
10 tokens = 1$
Manager: bernard12345

10.BCharity - The first of its kind unique platform is specifically designed to increase the availability and effectiveness of charity around the world. Quite a serious project, creating a platform for a large number of charitable foundations, which will be much easier to conduct their activities.
Also we can see advisers in the team and representatives in other countries.
On bounty 3 000 000$ , 40% on signature.
ICOBench [4.7 / 5.0]

11.Starting with full and higher
Crosspays - on bounty5% from fees, noone in signature
Project want to create new economic system, based on the ideas of economic justice and mutual benefits
On website we can see demo version of platform how it will work. https://crosspays.com/
Manager: bit smith

12.Delicia - 4% tokens on bounty and 40% of them on signature.
Requirements:Starting with member; 10 posts a week, 3 of them in local7 posts in English
section

Date:12.04 - 15.06
Signature members:9
The project is going to create a decentralized food network, which will connect shops and consumers, reduce the costs of enterprises for advertising,give them a ready audience,by that marketing will increase , minimize product losses, by monitoring demand and supply.
Manager: Mr.cryptos

13.Feeble payments campaign, BUT
OAX - what we have: project is going to improve the decentralized burses.
Payments are fixed, recommended to take part in people with small ranks(newbie - member)
Newbie - 7 OAX = 4.2$
Jr.member 14 OAX = 8.4$
Member 21 OAX = 12.6$
Not interesting for high ransk.

Token has been already trading on 8 burses: HitBTC, Binance, Etherdelta, Liqui, OKEx, Gate.io, Qryptos, AnxPRO
with good volumes of trading, which already suggests that the project is unlikely to be a scam, and that the coin is likely to keep the course, and not go to the bottom, like most projects.
Conditions: 15 posts, be active at least 3 days, only 5 messages per day are counted.
Manager: bitvoyager
Icobench: 4.2

14.SPRINTX - 6100eth on bounty 😨, I don't know there they will found so much, but their hard cap is't small at all, 100 persons in signature.
Trackico [4.3 / 5.0]
ICOBench [3.4 / 5.0]
Manager:needmoney
Thank you for sharing so many signature campaigns, I will review and select the best campaigns to join. Or you can also join my signature campaign (in the signature section). That is also a very good project

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Thank you for sharing information to us. For now, it's so hard to look for a legit and good campaign. Some people joining bounty campaign yet they can't get their bounty rewards so it means it's fake so some of them don't want to join in a bounty campaign again.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

very nice recap, i see the some of that bounties are good.
Will apply them later when i finished my current.
Thanks for sharing !
apaev (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Updataed! 30.04.2018. I try for you friends!
apaev (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

Updated!
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Thank you very much for the information you shared. I have already participated in the Romad signature campaign.it is a very promising project. The other bounty looks good too, but I don't like the bounty I joined halfway through.

eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

nice idea, I can see that those campaign is good, and the manager is trusted, but, dont you think that this idea might become the root of laziness of other people? im not against your idea but Im just wondering.
thanks by the way

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
apaev (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

Just udated! Soon there will be a big replenishment
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

A very decent list of companies by their signatures. There is only one problem, most of them have already collected a large number of participants. I always pay attention to this - it directly depends on how much you will get for participation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: