Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO to invest ?  (Read 6323 times)
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

It is really hard to tell which ICO is doing best and will pay off at the end, I rather not invest in ICOs instead I just try to earn some coins with doing some tasks or running campaigns and getting paid in tokens.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

Never make investment on ico project have low of token sold for investor, you have make an investment on ico was raised of soft cap sale target. You can loss your money and your time is you keep invest on ico have delay and low of token sale. You have invest on which the best ico interested by invetsor because it will be the success ico investment.

I'm searching for new opportunities and I found Arizn as one of them and I think this project should have a good future.
Like other services in the past HashCard offers a card to spend the cryptocurrencies and I think it worth investing as you get something handy.
I apologize, but to date almost the whole bitcointalk community knows that the HashCard project turned out to be a fraud. In any case, those who advertised this company received a red rider of their account.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

I recommend choosing projects which already have at leas a working prototype of their product. Also, choose the sphere you understand better so you can evaluate the ICO's actuality. For instance, if you like gaming and eSports, I would suggest investing in Asura Coin as they already have a working eSports platform called Asura World and also signed a number of partnerships with tournaments and eSports players.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
evelia4

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Right now the market has just seemed to escape its bleeding phase which means the good ICOs are about to be launched in the market so instead of investing in the already existant ICOs wait and let the good ones enter the market and invest in those.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

Do you want to spend your time profitably? So you should find something very interesting and profitable. Look at it! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

It's not sure. You have to check by yourself their project full from whitepaper and many more. Also you can check at the ICObench if you still doubt.
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Go check out Poseidon Foundation token sale!! First round is over, but next one starts November 3rd, 208 where you can acquire OCEAN tokens with 20% discount
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Now it is very risky when we invest in ico. be careful. and be ready for whatever happens. including when the open market. because usually the price is very far from our expectations where the price actually drop very far
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

Now it is very risky when we invest in ico. be careful. and be ready for whatever happens. including when the open market. because usually the price is very far from our expectations where the price actually drop very far
If you're thinking of investing into a cryptocurrency, buying tokens during an ICO can be the most lucrative time to purchase. HashGains is worth investing and aim to revolutionize their sectors, from cryptocurrency mining to virtual reality and tokens. once you know the crypto sphere, you can invest into altcoins bitcoin or ICOs.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

There are lots of ICOs at the moment and a lot of them make promises they cannot fulfill or say they have technology they do not have.
The best ICO RIGHT  now in my opinion is cryptassist. This is a very unique cryptocurrency project that has so much features on a single platform.
The cryptassist platform will make cryptocurrency easily usable for everyone.
With cryptassist a debit card can easily be used for transactions in cryptocurrencies and has the support of 50 different currencies.

humjeulk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

There's a great deal of ICO's are running starting at now, But I have a few options of the best ICO's for me like Kepler Tech, Koios, and Decoin. Be that as it may, I continue observing to these ICO's before I purchase excessively Smiley But obviously before we join to these ICO's we should do our own particular research and don't listen just to those individuals around us Cheesy
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

Go to www.icoguide.com their rates are not paid, so you will find projects and will select them easily. There is also blog with useful tips for ICO selection.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?
choose ico by selling large tokens / coins, or reach hardcap. and be careful in choosing ico projects, don't be agitated by large advertisements or promotions, but see the benefits provided by the project in the future
cryptomarketdondotcom

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

Formosa Financial - resolves the issue faced by many ICOs in getting access to banking system ( for cash needs on operations ), also caters for individual with large digital holdings for custodial services. Basically a commercial/investment bank for crypto startups and individuals.

Hycon - aims to put blockchain and cryptocurreny into wider users through its blockchain-based business solutions and a decentralized exchange. Parent company, Glosfer, is a leading blockchain technology and services in South Korea

Both have team with solid experience in the field and have good connections in their respective industries.
However, you can only get it now through the secondary market.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

of course ICO is also a good way you can invest in it, because ICO project prices are also very low, so you will also get better benefits.
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

basically, good ico is a profitable ico. ico who has coins at a high price, of course, that is what the bounty hunters and investors want. to choose good ico we have to look at the whitepaper, that's one important thing. if we can choose a good ico, of course, it will be profitable.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

As a platform for ICOs, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Investing in ICO these is a very risky thing to do now, But if you a lover of games then you might take a look at EOT, but I will advise you do your own research on the project first before investing.
May be there are so many other reasons for investing money in  ICOS, but I think that one of the reason may b that ICOs give you some extra token by investing money there before launching the coin in exchange.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

I like NagriCoin. This project does not go to ICO with airy promises. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before the start of the ICO. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?

Hey friend, you can try to look at MOBU Ico. They are a decentralized organised ICO platform for launching security tokens.
Their platform is good for investor because when an ICO running at their platform, the ICO can be sure 100% real and not a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: