Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:09:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO to invest ?  (Read 6323 times)
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

To invest, ico is good with a team that has a solid and active performance, join BAANX, it will give good results and have a good development for the future. Go there and find all the good and what you need.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

In my perception by choosing a good ICO to Invest Is the soft has already met  because this Is could I determine that the ICO will going to success and will be put In the exchange someday. And In a plus you can also read their white papers to ger more Information about that token.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?

I haven't understood why you've listed those three unknown projects. Did you like them or choose randomly? Hopefully, you've already lost some money and become more careful? More than 200 projects are released each month, it's a special procedure to select a good one. Here nobody will give you good advice, I assure you, all recommendations will lead you to losses!
fuhlen

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

The BX.BET project is increasingly seen by investors. I'm sure that this project will be successful in accordance with predetermined targets. Very interesting and promising project! It is definitely worth to invest here! https://bx.bet/en/
Bulowarka

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

I can prompt you ICO Contractium! I contribute myself and prescribe to every one of my companions! This is an exceptionally encouraging undertaking. Have an independent mind. No paper gets, no vacant guarantees everything is marked on the blockchain. Notwithstanding the way that the blockchain will before long come into our lives, I figure this venture will be one of the first to show itself! More points of interest can be found on the site ico.contractium.io
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

You can check the website in my signature.
there is a MyCryptoBank project that uses the EOS platform.
there is a good feature of MyCryptoBank, which is payment using rings.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

if your idea is to make quick money, it doesnt need to be actually legit (if you know what I mean)
let's not name any names
but if you really wanna go the long term route, find a solid one like Spotcoin, Binkabi, ARAW...
yemilrek

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

I prescribe picking ventures which as of now have at leas a working model of their item. Likewise, pick the circle you see better so you can assess the ICO's reality. For example, on the off chance that you like gaming and eSports, I would propose putting resources into Asura Coin as they as of now have a working eSports stage called Asura World and furthermore marked various associations with competitions and eSports players.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

if you finding good icos then kindly look into SWIPE ICO,
SWIPE is a blockchain-based mobile engagement data platform that will empower app developers with app marketing tools to allow for a transparent manner to monetize data on a decentralized marketplace. The SWIPE solution will help increase app engagement and user retention with the integration of the monetization process to allow for the creation of the SWIPE data network. That results in a vibrant way for the mobile users to share their usage data and get rewarded for their data originality.
btcphmark

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

Formosa Financial - resolves the issue faced by many ICOs in getting access to banking system ( for cash needs on operations ), also caters for individual with large digital holdings for custodial services. Basically a commercial/investment bank for crypto startups and individuals.

Hycon - aims to put blockchain and cryptocurreny into wider users through its blockchain-based business solutions and a decentralized exchange. Parent company, Glosfer, is a leading blockchain technology and services in South Korea

Both have team with solid experience in the field and have good connections in their respective industries.
However, you can only get it now through the secondary market.

Great to know Formosa partnered up with Compound Financial, that's one solid choice for risk management. Hope many ICO teams find out what about their service
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Right now the Best ICO to invest is INCODIUM

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?
I think if you do not have the experience to search for a good ICO, you should do bounties  because that will help you better to find a good ICO. 
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

When choosing an ICO, make sure you go for one with feasible use cases and not those with imaginative prospects. You should consider investing in the Akropolis. This concept involves re-structuring the global pension system using the blockchain. You can DYOR on it by checking the site
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

When choosing an ICO, make sure you go for one with feasible use cases and not those with imaginative prospects. You should consider investing in the Akropolis. This concept involves re-structuring the global pension system using the blockchain. You can DYOR on it by checking the site

Even if it's a good project, but you don't include reference links, it's impossible to see it unless the people always search it goggle.
My advice if you give advice like that is expected to include reference links.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

In my opinion, one of the most promising ICO projects to invest in autumn 2018 is Bit Depositary. The project has the highest ratings and conducted the required KYC procedure.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

I think DESICO ico will be powerful, it is regulation compliance ico under law of Lithuania but all the same do your own research before you invest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

The project Eloncity is definitely worth joining, we believe this project will work and be successful because this project is with a great team that always offers creative ideas. details at https://eloncity.io/
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

i'm going for GCOX thou
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

Nobody suggest you the best ICO to invest, even Fantom, which was top ICO according to ICO drops now donesn't list for months and I didn't heard something positive about these guys.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Try to focus on the bounty companies that are famous bounty managers, such as needmoney or yahoo. I very much doubt that they will advertise a scam, but it's best to double-check everything again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: