Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO to invest ?  (Read 6323 times)
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

A number of very promising ICOs are ongoing right now... A few of them worth investing in my opinion are Lexit, MFCHAIN, Ubex, Coti and Laneaxis. But you need to be careful, as the market conditions are not very good.
there are a lot of ico in june, but we do have to choose good ico and trusted,
in my opinion is subaj, moolyacoin and coinanalyst Smiley
tranquochung

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

Dear all,
At now, there are many good ICOs. The hundreds, thousands of ICOs was born in a recent time. So it's very difficult to know the good coin. In my opinion, some ICOs are good, such as: CMT, MTC, ARC,...Join and try now!
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

Before jumping to any recommendations here in the thread , make sure to read at least the whitepaper of the coin  and participate in the telegram group of the coin  you want to buy. But for my personal choice I would go for Plaza systems. This will be the future fo blockchain because transaction speed is very fast.
Tikkamenrosalyn528394

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

DAOx, Unboxed, Pink Taxi
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

Currently ZiChain looks like a very promising project, there's a reason I've chosen them for my signature campaign
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

My most profitable investments were in projects Pundi X and Shivom. Even taking into account that now the market is not in a better position, they still showed a good profit
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

ICO which will blow up the market according to experts and I also agree with them. So get your money and join a reliable project, do not lose time!
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

For me the best ICO to invest is bitcoin
because the company of bitcoin is not bad at all to use of every investors in this industry, it can help them to gain a good amount of income or profit.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

Of course the company of bitcoin,
because they are the best company among the rest companies in this industry and at the same time trusted company because they have a good quality of service.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

now it's better not to do anything at all. or buy a small amount of coins. It makes no sense to participate in new projects when the market falls
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

I advise you to crypt the project Socratus because this crypto project appeared not long ago
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

now it's better not to do anything at all. or buy a small amount of coins. It makes no sense to participate in new projects when the market falls
true because not gambling we can profit if investing in a small coin better on the coin is quite convincing of the benefits we can and the project is convincing because it will be futile if follow the coin project is uncertain, what else the market price may change over time which is very risky, so my advice is investing on bitcoin or ethereum.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

The best ICO would be the one that has the best development team, the people behind it most be reliable so look for them on social media like linkedin and also check if the ICO has a polished interface in their website.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Though you asked in April, if you need then I want to suggest you some good ICO for July. Maybe it can help you. I think there are few good ICOs are running now and so, me good ICOs are coming. So, you can look into Eloncity, Able Network, Gigtricks, Wemark, Quadrant Protocol, Trivver. These projects have high potential and I can ensure you these ICOs will success. So, if you really want to invest in ICO in July then you can invest in those ICOs and Please do your own research before invest. Good Luck.

gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

I think that the best ICOs for investment is a new blockchains. It is necessary to invest in new technologies, not in old ideas.
BriceCsn

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

This is not a ICO anymore but since the price has drop over 50% I think that it is worth it even more. I am talking about Trade.io wich is the new generation trading platform with liquidity pool that may just be your next passive income!
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

Good ico to invest of course there is already an office running, every team is honest in word and has a good plan for investors and very idealistic.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?

on this period of time Investing on Casper Api is one the great to invest in terms of ICO, because there project result was really good actually,

especially if you update them most often on their twitter social media and check their main ann thread too here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869690.0
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

for now the best ICO is Entry Money, because the private sale and pre-sale from ICO is very successful, so before you regret you better invest in ICO Entry Money now.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

In the bounty I have participated in, the current ARAW is the ICO project has the highest potential. This ICO project now has half the hard cap and plenty of time for you to invest in. I recommend investing because this is likely to be the most potential in Q3 2018.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████