Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4138 times)
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

First of all, I don't think bitcoin will be banned permanently worldwide. The coin itself is already established in the crypto market. Its already been used by a lot of people so it would be very difficult to banned it permanently. But aside from bitcoin, I prefer ethereum because of flexibility. Also most coins are based on ethereum, so it would be better to have some ethereum in the future. I also think that it has a lot of potential and uses. Its value might also increase in the future.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

Precisely, bitcoin is the most famous coin in the worl of crypto. I will prefer for a second which is ETH. I think it is better to be the second.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

Precisely, bitcoin is the most famous coin in the worl of crypto. I will prefer for a second which is ETH. I think it is better to be the second.

On the first place, there is no possibility of bitcoin being replace by another cryptocurrency as bitcoin is the number one and the sole cryptocurrency in the world. No other currency can replace bitcoin for now since these alternative coins were merely dependent on the market result of bitcoin. Considering if the bitcoin will be totally banned, altcoins may also be going to suffer since alts were dependent on bitcoin price increase.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

As what I have observed aside from bitcoin I must prefer for ethereum because we all know that the value was high same as bitcoin.And this is also the 2nd top list that next to bitcoin in terms of value price.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

About five hundred prospective alts are except bitcoin and I think that consuming bitcoin if it affects the market, it will temporarily affect the price, until everything is invested in alts. But whether we wait for this moment, it is very unlikely.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Prohibition against bitcoin means prohibition also for altcoin. I think the government will slowly ban the other bitcoins and cryptoes.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

Its a very poorly informed question, or maybe worded wrong? Like most opinion here, btc goes hand in hand with alts, and it's difficult to imagine the reason for a ban preference on one. But given an investment choice apart from btc, then there are other good alts worth looking at, like ethereum for one.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

Just tell us!

If BTC is banned mean entire crypto industry is banned,it's not possible it's people to people currency,distributed ledger.however if BTC is banned then I would move towards forex business,no other choice.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

Just tell us!

Hi, my choice is Ripple. It is used by over 100 banks and companies. These banks and several others represent the biggest players in the financial market.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

Just tell us!

Actually, Bitcoin is the parent of the cryptocurrency, so when bitcoin is banned it will affect the presence of altcoin. that is my thinking. And I do not think that bitcoin will be replaced, but if it happens then my second choice is Ethereum.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Just tell us!

In my Opinion Ethereum and Waves is the best Candidate to replace Bitcoin if that going to happen  for now its impossible! cryptocurrency is the future, Maybe they can slow its progress but they cant wipe it out. as long as Blockchain is progressing rapidly Bitcoin and other Altcoins will remained weither they like it or not.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Just tell us!

As what I have observed aside from bitcoin I must prefer for ethereum because we all know that the value was high same as bitcoin.And this is also the 2nd top list that next to bitcoin in terms of value price.
I think if worst case scenario banning bitcoin will affects the entire crypto currency but later on people will accept the reality that we need to move on and choice among the altcoins to be the strong candidate and it should be ETHEREUM.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Bitcore would be my safe coins.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

If bitcoin got ban, I switch to ETH - BCH - BTG
But if all crypto got ban, I will be back into my initial investment , gold.

Gold or real estate if you have more capital, the best investment ever but bitcoin also great investment with a greater risk upon it !
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

Ya, trust in government and banks which was at a low during the period of financial crisis. However, with bitcoin trust does not dissipate, rather it shifts. Trust moves from trust in banks or states to trust in algorithms and encryption software. There is a move from conventional trust in the gold standard- "In Gold We Trust" -to the trust announcement on U.S. currency- "In God We Trust" -to trust in software and networks- "In Digital We Trust". The failure of bitcoin as a currency (as opposed to a hoaxed commodity in an emergent bubble) and ultra-modern digital networks conceal very traditional consolidation of power and capital. The rise and fall of bitcoin, in terms of its original ambition, serves as a cautionary tale in the digital age-it reveals how consolidation of capital becomes co-opted and colonised by capital. Finally, the paper offers a discussion of the possibilities of bitcoin has facilitated.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

If btc is banned then they will all suffer the same fate. I can't see it happening. apart from btc...
ETH, NEO, XRP, monero all solid crypto choices

Go Green!
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

Bitcoin currently dominates 33% of the total market cap of crypto market, which is huge! It is very unlikely that another cryptocurrency could achieve such dominance. But a forceful answer could be Ethereum. In order to unseat the Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency should have highest adoption rate, have the largest ecosystem, most developers, followers, contributors, users etc. Ethereum is the currency which have such advantages after Bitcoin. The smart contract over ethereum has provided solution to most of the crypto currency businesses who wanted to crowdfund their idea.
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

The two main ones that I like are:-

ETH - Which I imagine is a popular choice

YUP - Crowdholding, I have been following them since their inception and I invested into their ICO. I think they are a great project. https://www.crowdholding.com.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Who do you think will ban Bitcoin? Cryptocurrency started with Bitcoin, you can consider that it is the crypto history maker while the altcoins are just its subordinates. Whatever or no matter what happened, people will never ever ban Bitcoin.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

If it's not btc then I hold eth. If something goes wrong, I think they are the last to close the door.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: