Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4131 times)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

If the Queen ant dies, does the colony die. That also applies to cryptocurrency. If bitcoin gets ban, all crypto currency will loose its value. Still, crypto is unpredictable and its full of competition. If BTC gets ban, there might be a chance that someone will replace it and that will be either ETH or RIPPLE which i prefer. These two altcoins are profitable in long term or short term HODL.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

When bitcoin is banned, there is another alternative altcoin that is Ethereum. Ethereum has an extremely good foundation and it is used to create projects in the future.
At present there are many ICO projects that are based on Ethereum's platform to develop their technology. It seems Ethereum has dominated the Crypto market. Ethereum will be the strongest competitor of bitcoin at present and in the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

Ethereum which will be my next choice, ethereum has the talent to keep growing, and also the increasing amount of ethereum demand will make ethereum become a strong and reliable currency.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Just tell us!

Ethereum which will be my next choice, ethereum has the talent to keep growing, and also the increasing amount of ethereum demand will make ethereum become a strong and reliable currency.
If bitcoin is banned? There's no other alternative cryptocurrency will replace if bitcoin is banned expected that all cryptocurrencies are banned not only bitcoin. If there's a country banning bitcoin and that means that was the whole crypto not only by bitcoin.
Yes, ethereum may have the opportunity to replace bitcoin but I don't know if that happens because bitcoin nowadays is more going strong to the people's like they keep embracing bitcoin due to the asset of being promising and profitable when it comes investment.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

Exept bitcoin I would prefer coins from top-100 Coinmarketcap.Especially I love Etherium,Litecoin,EOS,Neo,Monero and Etherium Classic
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

naaa i dont think so we have any second choice. If BTC banned means ALTS finish
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Just tell us!

I do not think bitcoin will be banned just days will be increasingly accepted by many people and countries
but if it's really going to be forbidden I think BCH and ethereum will replace the bitcoin role because I think those two coins have a very good future

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

I like DATA, GNT, REQ, OMG, and Status, not only as potential GDAX ERC20 inclusions, but also as cool projects under active development that have tokens with programatic value.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

EOS is for me. I almost missed ETH train, won't miss EOS rocket. But for real, no one believed in Ethereum exactly during this time last year, why make the same mistake with a product that might be better than ETH?
Btcwashu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

EOS is for me. I almost missed ETH train, won't miss EOS rocket. But for real, no one believed in Ethereum exactly during this time last year, why make the same mistake with a product that might be better than ETH?

I prefer for my second option cryptocurrency if the bitcoin are totally banned in our country is Ethereum Classic. It is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference. Ethereum Classic is a continuation of the original Ethereum blockchain - the classic version preserving untampered history; free from external interference and subjective tampering of transactions.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Firstly, i really don’t believe that it’s gonna be banned but if it is, i’d definitely say Ethereum. We already know that it’s the second strongest one in the market. So for me, winner is already obvious.

Yes i trust only ethereum after bitcoin because no other currencies has an ability to overcome the power and value oc the bitcoin after bitcoin this will very important thing to all users to make a trust .
Dashoyter12

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

I believe in Cardano. It is a very prospective technology that can put a lot of crypto currency in the ground. I have invested at least a couple of years

✅✅✅ ✅✅✅
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:07:34 PM

I think that if bitcoin disappears then Ethereum will take its place. it is the most promising.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

First of all bitcoin will not come to an end. If they are banned after this there are many altcoin like ethereum, ripple, litecoin, which are in the market and profitable also.
Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

To be honest, almost all the altcoins are profitable at this moment now that everything is going up like a rollercoaster.

First of all bitcoin will not come to an end. If they are banned after this there are many altcoin like ethereum, ripple, litecoin, which are in the market and profitable also.

And, ethereum will be the best option to choose after bitcoin, dont fool ourselves, this is the only answer.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Just tell us!

there are only two coin names I really like besides bitcoin, ethereum and NEO. but if for example bitcoin is really banned then all that will be in vain.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

Just tell us!

100% ethereum this platform is ready to accommodate all trouble thatmight happen to bitcoin,ethereum is the most competent coin to replace bitcoins functions....

To be honest, almost all the altcoins are profitable at this moment now that everything is going up like a rollercoaster.

And, ethereum will be the best option to choose after bitcoin, dont fool ourselves, this is the only answer.

Roller coaster wasn't continuously up,it goes down too,
appon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

It's an ardent question, I'm not even expecting to be banned on BTC. Think about it Come, if bitcoin is banned, then the entire crypto is banned based on any rule. But now, it will not even be and I hope it's no time from now I'm not Bitcoin likes ETH after that.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Frankly speaking, if BTC is banned, the rest of altcoin will be affected. To answer your question, the next coin I like apart from BTC is Neo.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

I love alternative cryptocurrencies along with bitcoin, becouse of wider diversity and interesting play with them on a market. Perspectives included.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: