Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4127 times)
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

Most of us here will choose ethereum we all know that this is the altcoin next to bitcoin in terms of price and marketcap.
Agree with your comments. Only ETH can compare and replace Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is banned and disappears, ETH will be the new king in the crypto market
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

Stay on your feet and calm yourself. Always remember that these coins has the history of sudden drop in value and always recovers. Do not make youself nervous of your coins and stay calm. Always believe on altcoins , believe on it that it will recover, and believe on it that it will reward a big profit on the trust youve given on these coins. Positive mind will lead us to positive outcome, keep believing that bitcoin wont be banned and will grow again. Always remember there are still altcoins remaining if that happens.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If Bitcoin is strictly forbidden worldwide, everyone will lose confidence in the crypto market. All prices will fall and no one will invest in the electronic money market. Maybe that's the end of electronic money on this planet

Am I spamming? Report me!
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

I think all the top 10 crypto currencies are the good candidates for the long term investments, as they have high market confidence and rather big trading volumes, which means the liquidity of your investments, which is also important factor.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

I hope the worldwide banned Bitcoin case will never happen. If Bitcoin is banned worldwide, the electronic money market will lose its most powerful king and all investors will not want to invest in electronic money.
tiga huruf

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

ethereum is also good. so ethereum needs to be included in the best coin list to choose from. its popularity is also high. ethereum also has great potential and value. ethereum is great for being a choice other than bitcoin.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

I will definitely choose ETH if Bitcoin is banned. We all know that ETH is very important to the electronic money market because most of the coins are based on the ERC20 platform of ETH

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Absolutely right because if bitcoin will be banned altcoin will also be banned, I mean they are both cryptocurrency right ? it is really unfair if only bitcoin will be banned. If that thing happen then crypto world won't be entertaining anymore.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

I think Eth or Neo will replace bitcoin if it is banned. Because that two coins building good platform to grow crypto Ecosystem, so crypto community need that ecosystem more than what bitcoin can provide.
NEO still can not win the love and support of all the community. Only ETH can replace Bitcoin. But I do not want that Bitcoin will be banned. It is likely that the electronic money market will be banned as Bitcoin

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

Just tell us!

There are now many countries that accept Bitcoins and crypto. So the worldwide banning of Bitcoin will never happen. So we should not choose which coin will replace the BTC. BTC will forever be the king of the crypto market
OuterTech

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

In addition to Bitcoin, if you choose to substitute, I will select Ethereum, just because this crypto is currently the only potential besides Bitcoin. So if one day the BTC is depressed in exchange rates I will switch to investing in ETH because ETH is considered to be Bitcoin 2.0, which is going to overcome many of the disadvantages that Bitcoin is facing.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

If bitcoin got banned then there will be no altcoins anymore, Without bitcoin, blockchain technology will end. But if you want to know which is better after bitcoin then definitely Ethereum and then Litecoin and then EOS and then EOS. Though NEO is not in top 10 Currency rank according to coinmarketcap it is very good coin after EOS.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

bitcoin is getting famous as a good investment to follow so in my opinion bitcoin will not be replaced by others but may appear other products as investment type

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Just John

Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Ethereum has to be that coin that i prefer the most from this point, besides bitcoin there is no other coin that I trust to do better than ethereum in the long run, the blockchain that ethereum is built on is just too good of a project for it to not end up doing well.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

It seems to me that if bitcoin will replace it, ETHEREUM will come.Although he already breathes bitcoin in the back.And the price at the moment is not a decisive factor.The main thing in this case is the prospect.And prospects Ethereum is very large
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Just tell us!

If only bitcoin is banned then obviously i will go in for Bitcoin cash BCH or Ethereum ETH just because I know they are the next big thing on the market now.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

If bitcoin is banned, there is a possibility that may be all altcoin will banned also. If that is the case i cant prefer you another mines currencies or cryto currently. So helpful bitcoin it is not going on that way coz it is start these as one of the currencies in the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

I think the best substitute for bitcoin is ethereum which shows very good growth now and in which one can be sure.

lolchina

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

My favorite altcoin that brought me a lot of money is neo in wich i invested durring the antshares stage when it was worth less then 5 $ and sold it later durring the final pump at 170-180$.My other favorite coin is bch because its a coin that is being heavily manipulated price wise wich alows me to make some serious money on it Grin
Jimboqs

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

I think that if something happens to bitcoin, then Ethereum will take its place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: