Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4133 times)
Hodler43

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

I prefer to trade altcoins as well because they give much more profit than bitcoin. Bitcoin is already very difficult to grow 10 or 20 times but for altcoins it is not such a big problem

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

The coins I trust the most are Bitcoin which is Ethereum coin. Yes, I chose Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum could someday be the same position as Bitcoin. Although in recent months the price of Ethereum has dropped dramatically I am sure this is part of the process for the future to become a better coin.
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

I prefer ethereum and litecoin. I also have several altcoins, which I consider very promising. For example, the token is zrx. He has already brought me a profit and I think he will bring more.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

I think it's a mass murder if somewhere else forbids Bitcoin to be traded because the parent of all digital currencies is Bitcoin.

we can see from the market now, if BItcoin become green then other Altcoins also go green, as well as its reverse and if Bitcoin in larangt then all Altcoins was banned in that place.

Well said! I laughed at the phase "mass murder" Cheesy

Anyway, apart from BTC, I would go for the most trustable coins like ETH, LTC, XMR. Also, I am currently watching Credits (CS) and it can be my favourite soon.
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

They can ban BTC but they can't stop us from using it. That's the whole point of being decentralized.
As far as the question goes I think that ETH is the best after BTC. Very good platform, lots of devs working on it, top community and a very big market cap.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

I do prefer ETH except bitcoin. ETH already proved its worth in the market. It's potential could be seen as on par with bitcoin. ETH is capable on surpassing bitcoin in the near future.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

If that crypto for payment methode the best choice is XLM and DASH, because has small fee transaction and faster transaction than BTC. Developer of DASH is very active to promote advantages of DASH and continue in development, i have seen DASH use for buy good and service in merchants and will be many company interesting to use it. XLM has good fundamental too because has partnership with IBM.

actually that alt said would be good but also i have some alts to add with, if user's would preferable for trading in a term of condition by market demand we'll then I admire for ethereum as it is the second of bitcoin and also first alt that highly demand by lot of investors as it has the most potentil to gain value soon like bitcoin.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Just tell us!

if bitcoin gets banned across country, then all coins in crypto also experience the same thing. Because the bitcoin position in cryptocurrency is as a role model, and bitcoin controls everything.
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

except bitcoin of course i prefer on altcoin ie ETH. no doubt about this altcoin. everyone also knows its superiority. even until there are predicted the price can compete with the price of BTC later. ETH is also an altcoin widely used by ICO projects. and I also love to play trading with altcoin this one.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Except Bitcoin I choose Ethereum or Litecoin. Ripple will be my third choice because ripple has faster transaction although I know ripple is not Decentrlized.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

At present, I prefer Ethereum. Ethereum has been in existence for a long time. The price is very stable. Once it enters the bull market, its price will rise to a terrible price in the short term. At present, most altcoins are issued based on Ethereum. , its strength is very strong
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

I believe that ETH will do even better than BTC. If any altcoins would replace BTC in the future, I have no doubt that it would be ETH.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Bitcoin is unarguably the best coin in the market no doubt, it has the best system yet, but if you are looking to invest in other coins, you should look up Ethereum. It's the next best thing after bitcoin, and the only coin that could almost be compared to bitcoin. other good coins in the market are Litecoin, Linda and Tron.
nguyenthanh0270

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

I think bitcoin has been banned in some countries, and of course all crypto is also banned. But if each country creates its own crypto currency, maybe bitcoin or eth or waves will be an overseas transaction.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

I prefer to invest in ethereum after bitcoin as ethereum has highest growth potential after bitcoin due to its ERC20 technology which is its major component now. Every ICO using this technology and giving more value to its price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I will choose the second choice which is ethereum because its the second most coins after btc..
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

except bitcoin I prefer Ethereum, because I think only Ethereum can compete with Bitcoin.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Just tell us!

Besides Bitcoin, I also like Ethereum coins. Because I think Ethereum is an excellent Altcoin prospect and promising for the future. Every year the development of Ethereum must always increase and I wait for the end of this year hopefully Ethereum price can be better than last year.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

Just tell us!

If bitcoin is banned, I don't think there any coins that can replace bitcoin because I think all coins will be banned too. I Mean no kore cyrptocurrency, it is the end of it. But if ever that case will really happen then I would pick ethereum as a replace ment for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: