Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4128 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

If bitcoin ever gets banned then all altcoins will also be banned along it. I believe bitcoin is what is giving altcoins their value so if it gets banned,no altcoin will exist to replace it. For this reason I keep hoping that bitcoin never gets banned.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Now bitcoin as well as altcoin is valuable to all over world if it stop it mean, its effect the market and i will say that these ban will not continue because now a day it made a  control in world market. Etherum make a chance to develop himself Hence the etherum will improve very reapidly.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.
besides Bitcoin, I prefer Ripple as Altcoin that I choose. I keep paying attention to the progress it has that shows a pretty good improvement.
so I am confident that Ripple is able to generate far greater profits in the future.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

If only Bitcoin is banned in a country, then surely all the digital coins will also be banned. is it possible Bitcoin is banned but others do not ?! if that's possible, then Ethereum is altcoin which I think will be much accepted and in use by many people. because we know today, ethereum is a very popular coin and much in demand of many people. Eth is also very potential, will have a high value like Bitcoin.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will be completely banned and will never exist. Since ethereum is the second rank of all increased cryptocurrency, it must be a temporary substitute that will lead the altcoin present in the crypto market. Most of us here will choose ethereum we all know that this is altcoin beside bitcoin in terms of price.
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

Except for bitcoin I am fully engaged and interest in animosity coins like XMR,Dash,Onion and Priv , I think type of these coins is a real future of payment ,many of us willing to pay securely with total privacy far away from banks or government rules .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

If only Bitcoin is banned in a country, then surely all the digital coins will also be banned. is it possible Bitcoin is banned but others do not ?! if that's possible, then Ethereum is altcoin which I think will be much accepted and in use by many people. because we know today, ethereum is a very popular coin and much in demand of many people. Eth is also very potential, will have a high value like Bitcoin.

Actually I am a type of investor that does not look at the hype or how is the marketing strategy of a coin is being done , for me the most important thing is the reputation of a coin because reputation attracts huge investor just like what bitcoin has , so if bitcoin will be banned on our country I will choose ethereum.

Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

except bitcoin, I certainly love eth! He grows stronger than bitcoin. And I also invest in ICO with him and make various purchases
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

of course i prefer ethereum besides bitcoin my friend
and maybe another coin such as EOS and exchange token like bix or bnb too
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

In the future, in the end, they will eventually bring a better project / currency than Bitcoin, but it will not soon. I do not want to think that btc will be banned. On the other hand, if I had to choose one, I would say the broadcast.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin for the present and possibly also in the future. Although the price is expensive and its fluctuating characteristic, but I think it is reasonable, because bitcoin can produce a nominal amount in a fantastic amount that will benefit the community in it. Just like ETH, NEO, and also with waves. Among the three, ETH may have a greater chance of developing its potential and prospects to become a valuable coin and replace bitcoin.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

I have always favored Ethereum to any other currency.
It is my choice coin to hold at any point in time.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

If bitcoin is banned then the most appropriate coin to replace is ethereum, personally I like ethereum, the price is stable and good, but the main of cryptocurency is bitcoin, if bitcoin is banned then all coin will be affected its effect, so do not happen bitcoin dibanned by government

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Well, I would go for altcoins then. Lamden, cardano and Komodo would be my preferences due to their listings on different exchanges and their everyday updates on excellent performance that satisfies the users of course.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

With the exception of bitcoin, ETH will be the best altcoin. I am very confident in the future of ETH because their staff is working very actively now. Their business projects are doing very well and they have a lot of great businesses collaborating with them.
2018 seems to be a tough year for the Cryptocurrency market but ETH is still a bright star.
cryptospy eye

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

Apart bitcoin, then i will go in for Ethereum or EOS
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

If the bitcoin banned then this will also automatically made prohibition to other altcoins as well. talk that will replace I think nothing could replace the position of the bitcoin because too difficult debuted it.
I think he was trying to say that if you don't pick bitcoin then which coin will prefer... i will go for ETH.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

except bitcoin, I certainly love eth! He grows stronger than bitcoin. And I also invest in ICO with him and make various purchases
Indeed if I see from the opinion most people prefer ethereum,
I think it's all because ethereum has a nice and promising future like bitcoin,
so yes I do not think we need to doubt the ethereum any more for sure
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

bitcoin and eth have different strengths and purpose formations. with bitcoin is stored, protected value. Of course, ETH is my favorite coin with a smart and flexible background. Also, I like the boldness of EOs or modern-day coins like IOTA and ONT.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Bitcoin is too big thing to get banned, in my opinion every problem which will stand in front of this coin will be beat. People which create this crypto coin will not agree for ban this huge thing which can change whole market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: