Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4131 times)
TradeVision731

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

I like NEO after btc.
CheckMate047

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

ETH,EOS,NEO are my favorite after btc.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

At the moment, I prefer to include in my personal investment portfolio for 2018 and bet on the following new and promising crypto-currencies: Tron (TRX), Stellar Lumens (XML), Cardano (ADA). And how they will develop, we'll see.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

In addition to Bitcoins, I prefer EOS, Etherium, coin exchange Binance. Last love more just. Exchange Binance develops and coin togethe behind.
batrocio1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

It is very true that some coins value or price depends on the bitcoin value,, if the bitcoin value will increase most of the coins will increase its value also.. And when the bitcoin value will decrease,, most of the coins will also decrease,, it is  one proof that the bitcoin is the most crucial entity in digital currency... Good Day..

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Bitcoin is my first choice but privacy coins are cool as well because you can shield your transactions and others don't know how much you are holding.
mattnguyen

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Ethereum is definitely my favorite development community. Monero is great as well.
mdn2007

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

if bitcoin is banned maybe I will choose ETH. because in my opinion ETH can be very profitable for the future besides bitcoin. but currently the ETH price tends to continue to fall, hopefully it doesn't go down the price
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

no, I only prefer bitcoin. I think other coins won't be as contradictory and bitcoin as bitcoin. indeed many good coins have sprung up but they can't be like bitcoin, what else want to replace the bitcoin position.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

To be honest, my favorite coin is bitcoin, not only because bitcoin is very well known to the public, but bitcoin is the first digital currency to emerge. but if I have to choose another altcoin, I choose ethereum which has proven to be very important in the crypto world

Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

According to this, I do not think bitcoin will exist or not exist in this currency. In Cryptocurrency, the bitcoin of the world is an important part. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency cannot imagine me and other users. This is the world's first currency and other currencies. It will be a disaster. I can not imagine what he can express
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Right now, ETH is my choice. It's got a lot of potential and right now the prices are low so you can buy. The prices will go back up so buy while you can. I'm doing ANS and FEIRM right now. I highly doubt bitcoin will die tho.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Right now, ETH is my choice. It's got a lot of potential and right now the prices are low so you can buy. The prices will go back up so buy while you can. I'm doing ANS and FEIRM right now. I highly doubt bitcoin will die tho.
Neither I, I have a great impression with regards to the market of ethereum it is quite impressive and its undoubtedly that ethereum has a great potential too when it comes on giving a good profit income to every user of cryptocurrency. But then, since we are now facing the price correction of the crypto that's why we can see that the price and value of ethereum also degraded.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

as of now i can say the perfect coin to invest os ethereum. price of ethereum is so cheap right now and has a great potential to pump by the next few months later. this coin could bring a good profit for you and for all who will invest it. another coin is XRP and EOS. as i can see this two coin has also great potential in the near future. just choose depends how do you feel about that coin.

Garuda88

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Maybe we will imagine Bitcoin being replaced by Ethereum, Ripple, or other altcoins if it is truly boycotted. But I don't think there will be a coin that can replace it, because if bitcoin is frozen, the possibility of crypto will kill itself.
MyNameIs Trung

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

If Litecoin goes to the lightning network system, the price goes up to the month. It will even rise along with Bitcoin. But Litecoin is a system that needs to become widespread as a payment system.I'm thinking of investing in Litecoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin will always remain first. The entire crypto market is built on bitcoin. There is no reason to change anything. I do not understand why many people want to replace it with something. In his price the expectations of the players are laid. I think that the technology itself has little effect on its price.

Bitcoin is what I would pick first.
The second choice would be Maidsafe coin because they can make progress.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

I think this is only a quasi-analysis, because what happens now is only a negative issue that is not feasible to anticipate, because the development experienced by bitcoin today is very difficult to deny, it's just that there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin is used as a tool for transactions and it is a prohibition that is very reasonable and does not mean that bitcoin is prohibited to be owned, of course in accordance with the capabilities that are suitable for its use.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
fancrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

I invest in the ethereum.
And also in new coins. For example: nkn, pchain, quarkchain, nebulas, zilliqa
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

if Bitcoin is banned all over the world, then payment media that can be accepted may be PayPal, Perfec Mone and CreditCard
but I think Bitcoin will never be banned by all countries, because this asset is decentralized and also has no major influence on the world economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: