Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4127 times)
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Ethereum, eos neo twist staker that what I prefer except bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

My first choice is ethereum, but if bitcoin is banned, other coins will also accept the consequences.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

I keep in my briefcase
Ethereum
ICON
Zilliqa
Quarkchain
IOTEX
NEO
WAVES

All projects are fundamentally strong. I think for a couple of years it's worth keeping them away.
I agree. I think holding for a couple more years will show which coin is the strongest and has most potential of making us rich. I also hold Ethereum and I believe it will have the most potential in future.
The fact is that the official has already shown his potential. Just think, almost 90% of all his companies create their coins based on the erc20 protocol. Proceeding from this, the etherium will be very much in demand with a coin.

Aside from bitcoin of course I preferred the second to the best cryptocurrency in the market and the best alternative crypto to bitcoin which is the Ethereum or ETH. I am firmed believer that this currency could also do great in the market.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular virtual currency on the electronic money market. But that is not the only option for your investment. There are lots of other coins to invest. In addition to bitcoin, you can invest in ETH or ripple.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular virtual currency on the electronic money market. But that is not the only option for your investment. There are lots of other coins to invest. In addition to bitcoin, you can invest in ETH or ripple.

indeed the present situation is different from before. if at this time the market had a lot of coins in circulation and sometimes there was a scam or not. we also have to be careful in choosing, because the market will not always improve.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

For me Bitcoin is a coin number 1 - a digital gold, wich one day will be worth minimum 100 000$. Next is goin Ethereum, then Cardano, Pundix and EOS. There are a lot of promising altcoins
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Undoubtedly, Bitcoin top in the cryptocurrency.  And I do not think that someone will be able to replace him.  But there are enough other interesting coins to look at.  I chose for myself a few good options.
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

I think that will not come true. If btc died then all would die. Without btc all the altcoins would have no value.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

I am now preparing myself in investing with ripple. Ripple might dethrone ethereum at the number two spot and will also increase its value once it happen so I gotta invest now while its price is reasonable enough to buy and hold.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

If Bitcoin will get banned - for sure all other altcoins will be baned as well. I think after Bitcoin, next coin is Ethereum (very popular and wide used), than will go EOS, Litecoin, Dash, Iota, Cardano, Neo, Pundix.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

except for bitcoin, I prefer any cryptocurrency with embedded governance system i think the future is for daos and for self regulation protocols good luck with your investment and have a nice days
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

There are always choices for the second number in every business and people always have some choice after first, in the market of crypto the second number of the coin is ethereum, people know the second best in the crypto and that is ethereum.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

When bitcoin gets dump or lost after a many decades. I will go and support Ethereum if bitcoin will be bubbles. Why Ethereum? because for me Ethereum have a good platform, a promising coin, and etc. Maybe Ethereum will replace Bitcoin soon.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

In addition to bitcoin, I prefer litecoin. Because I consider it to be strong and competitive in the market. I'm sure that soon he will shoot.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

most of us after the prohibition of bitcoins, I think I should follow ethereum, because it's like an alternative to bitcoin in crypto currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

I like many projects. Most of all I like projects that are developing a cloud platform to provide computer power. Most of all I like the project iEx.ec. I also like projects that create decentralized exchanges.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

Just tell us!

haha i like your approach, altcoin in out hearts. well, then my heart belongs to ada. though it was in eos too, but there was a change of heart.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Just tell us!

Ethereum is the only coin right now which has the potential to reach the level of Bitcoin and even do better than it, but it will take the coin a few years to do so.
Ethereuem currently holds a good market capital of $22.5 billion and with more acceptance in the financial market, can earn good amount of profit returns.
The coin has a better blockchain than Bitcoin and is also more flexible than the pioneer. It can also be used as a platform for posting new ICOs and is a great coin to use as a token for smart applications. The coin has the potential to cross the $700 mark in the coming months and is a great coin to invest in for the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

The end of bitcoin is the end of all form of digital currency and any thing that end bitcoin will also see to the end of what ever alternative that may come to replace bitcoin. So to me I don't have any alternative to bitcoin at all.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Yes, I have such a coin. In my opinion, the coin has a good prospect. This is Stellar. My first coin I earned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: