Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should now sell coin or not  (Read 10334 times)
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

In my opinion, do not do coin sales.
Hold your coins for a while as there will be XLM prices going up again.
Be patient because if you panic and try to sell coins then you will lose.
You should hold your coins until market conditions begin to improve.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Selling of coin mostly the altcoins depends on the holder. You can sell if the price it is currently trading pays you and you can hold if it doesn't.

I think this is not the right to sell because the market is down and most of investors are in lose. So it is better for every body to hold whatever they have to earn some profit or at least investment.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

I think everyone should have fixed a target for selling their coins. If your target is reached then sell your coins then you will get a good profit. In my point of view you shouldn't sell your coin now just hold it and wait until it's price is not go high.
klavuhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

It's strong coin and also includes top altcoin in coinmarketcap. So don't worry about your coin and keep holding until the market recover.
Ivandvanko

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

in our business the main thing is not to panic and not to make hasty decisions.  I believe that you do not need to sell all your coins.  if you have any financial difficulties, then sell some of the coins, but not all.  and if you just do not know what to do, then you do not need to sell anything.
progladko

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

Now is a bad time to sell coins.  I advise you to wait until the market recovers and the price starts to rise.
thuthitao14

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

MY suggestion is hold it, Hold the coin and soon the price will rise. Wink
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

The prices of the altcoins and bitcoin are trying to have better values now, and I think it would not be a good idea that selling your coins now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

save your coins for the future.this is not perfect time to sell the coin. strongly holding their coins for a long term,and then you get more profit  more potential to go up again.
For me it better save first or hold first our coins now that the price drop or red. Certainly after holding and waiting it will give us positive results like we can gain a higher profit. Lets continue support and promote crypto business.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
if I see the market is getting a little bit green because by the end of June this bear market will end and so I can wait for the crypto market to go back and be able to sell the altcoin that I hold and gain profit because I see many people waiting for altcoin and market prices back
hegewrw

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

I think now is a bad time to sell coins.  It is better to wait until the end of the year and then sell the coins.
Omi Haerisa

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

You can sell off if you are in profit but hold if you are still in negative. The market has stated to trend upwards and hope it will be sustained to enable a lot of coins to come back to profits.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

save your coins for the future.this is not perfect time to sell the coin. strongly holding their coins for a long term,and then you get more profit  more potential to go up again.
For me it better save first or hold first our coins now that the price drop or red. Certainly after holding and waiting it will give us positive results like we can gain a higher profit. Lets continue support and promote crypto business.

As you look at the market price today, the best decision to make is holding your coin due to the price that keeps on falling or you can invest even more because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to its normal price.

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
if I see the market is getting a little bit green because by the end of June this bear market will end and so I can wait for the crypto market to go back and be able to sell the altcoin that I hold and gain profit because I see many people waiting for altcoin and market prices back

It is good to have petience on holding your coins. For now it's not a right time to sell the coins. Strike your panic behaviour to evade the lack of losing one and regret by the end. And by the midst of this year, the market will run unbearishly and persistently arise. As well the the value of coins will immensely profitable.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

I think this is not right time sell coin now all crypto currency down when price again rise then sell your all coin
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

If you’re a long term believer and holder of that project then don’t sell. Sell it if you gain x3 at least profit only so you wont be on loss and just feel sorry afterwards if it moon if ever.But the way market is right now being so unpredictable and sometimes hurting in the eyes makes us lose hope anymore so the decision only depends on you.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

I do not think because you can also see the state of the crypto market and the current altcoin prices and if you start your altcoin, you will get big losses as soon as the altcoin price will stabilize and the market will recover soon, and all of it will return to normal and can get profit
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

If you have a good prediction in your coins in the future just hold is until you reach want you are expecting but dont forget your target is to make a good profit right? so if you think you can make a  good profit now, then sell it and enjoy.

Just be patient if you want to hold your money and set a plan when you want to sell you coins and in what price you would like to sell it.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

If you have a good prediction in your coins in the future just hold is until you reach want you are expecting but dont forget your target is to make a good profit right? so if you think you can make a  good profit now, then sell it and enjoy.

Just be patient if you want to hold your money and set a plan when you want to sell you coins and in what price you would like to sell it.
Now, while the market has a bear trends and it's unpredictable so for me it is better to hodl for a long time ,until there'a already a good signal to sell those coins. I believe patience is the most important in terms, of investment with volatility.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

For me that depends if you think your earning has a small earning as you invest on it I think it is good. You may think on your situation. But in every coins that we receive of participate in ICO there's a possibility that it may sky rocket. Better monitor the exchange for a week. I think you may decide what is best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: