Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

The conditions in which the market is experiencing a drastic price drop. Is a condition that is common. Calm, that this condition will soon be improved. Some time the price will again improve. Just be patient to wait.

I've been see somthing like this which said that price will be rise soon, but i think with the recent condiiton and bitcoin prices keeps falling, it will takes more time than we expected, sadly, weak hands is have more number that keeps prices down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

be patient for a while. the fall in price is not an issue that should be debated, because it is very commonplace and common. but at a time when prices are falling is better you hold the coin you have so as not to fall into a lower price

ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

I predicted that BTC will most likely flatten out at around 5-6k USD, didn't know if that was actually going to happen lol. But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it fizzles out to about 5000 USD over the next however long, before the next phase in Bitcoin shenanigans.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
soon everything will change for the better.

Many hope for it, it's been 6 months already and only promises of a bright future. But the market is plunging more and more into the abyss.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

The conditions in which the market is experiencing a drastic price drop. Is a condition that is common. Calm, that this condition will soon be improved. Some time the price will again improve. Just be patient to wait.

I've been see somthing like this which said that price will be rise soon, but i think with the recent condiiton and bitcoin prices keeps falling, it will takes more time than we expected, sadly, weak hands is have more number that keeps prices down.

if you will be saying that the price will rise soon will not help anything. you are a definitely a little shrimp speculato that can't give or affected the cryptocurrency. if you are the whale and you can do anything but it looks impossible. I were not talking bullshit again about the price will rise or increase again soon. let the market grow in various ways is much better.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

what I see today is falling and so now with the market of the crypto market many people who prefer to invest and hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back then from now on many people who choose to hold altcoin and invest in altcoin that promise and benefit

Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Not only that, many scam developers and projects are still around. These should be one of the reasons why newcomers are leaving the space.
Mio talama

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Not really, i don't really agree, this is a good time for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. We must stay relaxed and calm, because it will definitely be stable again the price. It's just a matter of time. we can only monitor and be patient, waiting for things to get better.
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

The cost of crypto currency is determined on the basis of market laws. The more demand, the higher the price. Therefore, if you already have a crypto currency, it will be advisable to wait for the course to rise.
kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Until recently, I thought that the market is not what will not save. But there are gaps of green color. And reliable start to grow. I'm buying new coins now.
vladimireicy

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Because a lot of complaints about projects are fraudulent, because of this they decided to limit advertising about ICO
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

it's normal that prices are falling, but I do not think it's good that the fall has been going on for several months, I hope that soon there will be growth.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

in my mind, This is really a test to go through in crypto. all of the new ones including crypto at ICO immediately experienced a tremendous price decline. for the bounty hunters will make sure they easily release their work for a low price. But I think you'd better hold it first and be patient waiting for the price to go up again.

MCAron

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

That's not good. I wanted to get rid of couple ETH and now i really have to hodl it.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

Yeah prices are falling for a few months. But last week we have sudden pump. Bitcoin and Ethereum price goes up as well as the altcoins price. Maybe this is the pivotal point for the change from bear to bull market.
with decreasing Cryptocurrency will be able to make the risk level high enough. thus to overcome Cryptocurrency has falling prices is to remain supportive and increase investment. so that with the presence of much support will bring the market so increased.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

the prices of coins falling is not new to the blockchain technology and in my own view it is still one of the features of the technology since it is a peer to peer system, it is been regulated most times by the participants in the technology and not by any agencies, so, most times it will be like this for a while and then the price appreciates.
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

Calm, I think prices will soon rise, everything will soon change for the better. Be patient for a while.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Yeah prices are falling for a few months. But last week we have sudden pump. Bitcoin and Ethereum price goes up as well as the altcoins price. Maybe this is the pivotal point for the change from bear to bull market.
with decreasing Cryptocurrency will be able to make the risk level high enough. thus to overcome Cryptocurrency has falling prices is to remain supportive and increase investment. so that with the presence of much support will bring the market so increased.
I agree that the cryptocurrency price are falling and im feeling half worried and happy about it because it's make me to have doubt to my crypto right now, while the good thing is can buy a lot crypto in lower price. but i keep in my mind that everything will be alright, everythings happen for a reason that is the thought i've put in my mind and i know falling price is just a suddenly happen ann it won't last. Just keep believing to your crypto because this is what i do until now.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: