Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People panics because the price goes down.  (Read 557 times)
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

I think the only thing why bitcoin goes down its because to all new holder, They panic after the heard or they watched the news about bitcoin. The lately holder sold their bitcoin at low price. What do you think more than this guys?

Example why lately holders sell their bitcoin and its panic.
1. Because the other country banned cryptocurrency.
2. Because the social media start banning the advertisement of crypto.
3. The other famous artist or most riches people spreading that crypto is bad to take a profit.

For you guys this is true? and why?

I don't think so that's the real reason why there is a dip in the market. If we think on the supply and demand panic is not really and issue. Investors there no panic on their vocabulary. It simply works that the supply is much higher than the demand.
Other thing that could be possibly happened whales are playing on the market so that the holders will force to sell their BTC on the lower price.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

They panic because they are scared that bitcoin might goes down and they will lose a huge amount of money the reason why they do panic selling.If they will just believe in bitcoin they will never get panic because bitcoin investment maybe risky but if you will just believe on it you can be able to earn big profit.You must be patient if you want to earn big.Bitcoin price is volatile so it may rise or fall but dont get panic just be calm and also be patient.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

yeah well, these things happen. you can not expect news not to affect people. in any market such as the big markets like gold,... the news always affects the price. a good news helps the rise of it and a bad one leads to a drop. this is not just specific to bitcoin.
the panic sells are also not specific to bitcoin! they do exist in any other market. the difference however is that when you panic sell bitcoin on exchanges the price will go down a lot more than if you panic sell gold because of the small size of bitcoin market.
hopefully as bitcoin adoption increases and the market grows this will be reduced.

Only Bitcoin
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

Yes, I think they panic because they have invested heavily in bitcoin. When the price drops they lose a great deal of money, I suppose they have no knowledge of this market and are knowledgeable about the bitcoin value. I think at this point we should keep and wait until the market stabilizes and the value of the bitcoin increase will be profitable for us.
Johnlz

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

if the price goes down people should not panic rather take it as opportunity to buy more coins ... for bitcoin BEAR Strategy is better because bitcoin will surely goes up.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2186

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

3. The other famous artist or most riches people spreading that crypto is bad to take a profit.

I think you forgot about the "whales". They like to shake the crypto exchange markets in order to pick up some coins from the weak hands of the too nervous "hamsters". I seems that a few days ago some large investor has bought pretty big amount of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, therefore I am not seeing that the price of BTC goes down. Now the global crypto exchange market is waiting for the news and trading signals.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

I guess only those people who panicked at all times, are newbies or only new to bitcoin community. They seemed to have weak hands to let go of the opportunities of their futures that may ended up selling their bitcoins for a low price just to take back half of what they had invested. For those people are seasoned to bitcoin and truly believed what bitcoin was, then they are declared winners.

ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

In my opinion, what you say is very true. The bitcoin holders will sell their bitcoins as they panic. They panic when they hear the news. for new users, it's better to seek first judgment from someone who has long followed the bitcoin world. and looking for positive news about bitcoin. I think that's the best way to deal with panic. so that every step we do is not wrong.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

I think the only thing why bitcoin goes down its because to all new holder, They panic after the heard or they watched the news about bitcoin. The lately holder sold their bitcoin at low price. What do you think more than this guys?

It is normal to the people got panic when the price of the bitcoin are falling down. Because we talked about the money and we know that the money is very important in our daily life. But we have to take a risk in these kind of work because the bitcoin is fluctuating. Don't be panic and just believe in bitcoin

Y U MAD AT ME
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

It is true that it's been so scary when experiencing the pass movement of crypto in the market and no one can blame in felting that because they only thinking their investment situation. I know that all of us doesn't want to experience losses so we can't please all of people to don't feel scared upon experiencing many difficulties. But in times of struggles it is much better to be much stronger and believe and the most of all the best things to do is to have a better strategy to reach your success.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

Now we have become experienced members on this forum and we have got the nerves of the market and first one is the speculation of a price drop so traders sell their coins with that in mind. I would suggest that these people should have to learn and familiarize bitcoin's price history record so that they maybe able to understand how bitcoin market is all about and We can't avoid this and majority that has negative response is newly enrolled in bitcoin world.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

A user should be wise enough to understand whether the price is right for selling or not.But it is seen mostly that people who are new to this market commit the mistake of panic selling and I think it is obvious because they are not that much experienced. Bitcoin is known for it's volatility and even a small news affects it's price in a negative or a positive way.These new investors get panic when they see a drop in the price and they start selling their BTC's which causes the prices to fall more. So my advice for freshers will be that in order to be a good investor you should know that which is the right time to sell and buy.If you observe a drop in the price, be calm and keep holding your BTC's and if possible take this drop as an opportunity to invest more because the price will bounce back to it's original value or more with time .
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

Most new investors tend to listen to most of the news in the internet about Bitcoin either be it negative or positive. I agree that panic selling is the cause of the roller coaster price of Bitcoin where investors just sells their coin because of fear of losing profit in long term. We simply really cannot avoid it as they tend to listen to others to gain more knowledge about the cyptocurreny, which is undeniably another way to control the mass and the market. We the experienced ones should just stick to our knowledge and just simply not follow those newbies.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

Now we have become experienced members on this forum and we have got the nerves of the market and first one is the speculation of a price drop so traders sell their coins with that in mind. I would suggest that these people should have to learn and familiarize bitcoin's price history record so that they maybe able to understand how bitcoin market is all about and We can't avoid this and majority that has negative response is newly enrolled in bitcoin world.
Yes, everyone of us even newbies in the market we can't avoid this not to be panic. But, since were eager to gain profit here we should understand the risks in trading. If price suddenly drops never panic, somehow it will recover in time but not an instant flow in the market.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Of course, when the market price fluctuates, it affects the value of the altcoin, especially bitcoin prices have made people panic and fear of losing money. I think this time people should keep and wait patiently when the rebound.

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

yes it's true that some users here sell their coins in low value because they are newbies but i think they only take risk for not long time so that's why they feel panic actually when i start here i lose a lot of btc in just 1 month but after i learn already how to do investment here i think i mastered or i get now the strategy in investment here in crypto so better to study to be knowledgeable about crypto's investment
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

This fact is the real, new users are often frustrated when bad conditions have hit the market and they were confused over what to do while FUD's unrelentingly spreading bad news and successfully dragging new users to panic selling.
its really true, I've experienced this moment when I was new member of bitcoin holder. I was always panicked every bad news spreading on TV. It is very hustle, I am always scared to lose my money from bitcoin. But now I've learned.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

This is normal. The timing of entering the market is very important,  you enter at the price of 3,000 or 19,000, the difference is great. Unfortunately, most people will choose high points for entering.
I agreed of what you have said. Bitcoins price is changing from time to time and for all the old user of bitcoin this is just a normal happening. They dont panic because they know that bitcoins price would recover. If you are a newbie like me then it is normal for us to worry because we are not oriented that this would be happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

I think that only newcomers on the crypto-currency market and those people who do not have their opinion are selling their crypto currency.
These people hear a different negative in the direction of the crypto currency and give in to a general panic, they merge their crypt in the hope of getting something. It is not right.
The market is for that and is designed for the majority to lose. Therefore, one must know that with the crypto currency everything will be fine and not be an alarmist.
besstat

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

if bitcoin can be done for that ease is very precise and it is like what is wanted by the investors, but in my country direct transaction process with bitcoin it can not be done
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: