Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you gonna buy ? BTC LTC ETH ? other  (Read 899 times)
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

I have recently been doing a lot of trading and have gotten a variety of tokens and some btc and ether don't what to do just yet and holding for too long isn't really working too well, how can i minimize my losses? reinvestment options?
The real market has not really recovered. I think after a few days the market will go up, the next day will go down. If you are trading at the present time. You should sell when profitable. Should not be kept for too long. The market can go down any minute

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

I have recently been doing a lot of trading and have gotten a variety of tokens and some btc and ether don't what to do just yet and holding for too long isn't really working too well, how can i minimize my losses? reinvestment options?
You've just said recently, right? base on the bolded parts of the sentence, so for how long did you hold those assets? a month or two? cause holding crypto takes a lot of time to kill in order to see the profit but not as long comparing for the investments in metals or stocks but that can be argued base on the assets that you've invested and the condition of the market when you've entered, timing is also important when buying some coins cause you may witness some massive dips in the past months, you are not losing as long as you are not selling.
Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

I suggest you switch to btc, because the btc price goes down not too far and btc always catches a very significant increase, currently the market is less friendly, so I suggest you to hold it first.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Holding works but it also depends how long do you hold. I think to minimize loss you should invest in coins that do not lose value much in crash like btc, monero.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

I would buy bitcoin because I believe the price of bitcoin in the next few years will go to the moon and bring a lot of money to me and investors. Currently bitcoin is quite low priced, fluctuating around $ 8100, it has begun to show signs of recovery, so we should buy it before it's too late. Bitcoin is one of the largest potential crypto, I believe it will grow strongly in the future.

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the most potential of all but you must diversify your funds to cut down the risk. Plus don't keep the currency with the similar nature and utility. Go for some Bitcoin, get some privacy coins, go for the best exchange coins and don't miss the platform facilitation coins at all. They are the one who bring revolutionary changes to the blockchain technology.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

this list of 3 coins you can count together with a sepette can have a nice project because it is highly likely that the long road comes to a gratifying level.

bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

As of now I don't experience buying coins in my entire crypto time but if given a chance to buy I will go on bitcoin and ethereum because of the different characteristics they have and I think they have more chances to be profitable.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

It really depends on your taste on which coins do you choose to hold but if you happens to know the top 200 coins in the market cap you will then get your good profit. There is a certain period of time on where they really sells it with a higher price so they could easily gain the profit that they want but it is too hard to find a valuable coins if you don't even know their background. That's why every road map of a new ICO is being read carefully and research all of their team members to know how trustworthy they are btw.

len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

I will choose bitcoin and alcoin for me because of their potential and they are popular in the crypto world.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

It really depends on your taste on which coins do you choose to hold but if you happens to know the top 200 coins in the market cap you will then get your good profit. There is a certain period of time on where they really sells it with a higher price so they could easily gain the profit that they want but it is too hard to find a valuable coins if you don't even know their background. That's why every road map of a new ICO is being read carefully and research all of their team members to know how trustworthy they are btw.

Lol, seriously? There are some tokens on the top 200 that are pure crap and they can not even grow by a little, there are some tokens that are in there because of pure pump and dump.
Lol. i do not understand why are you posting such things.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

If I were you I will buy bitcoin, Ethereum, other altcoin ( xrp, grft,kmd) and invest into promising ICO. How ever, I don't why you guys still have faith in Litecoin, the coin which was dumped by it founder.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

I will choose bitcoin and alcoin for me because of their potential and they are popular in the crypto world.
the right choice. because bitcoin will still be the best in the crypto market so bitcoin is the main purpose and the most important to be invested then can add ethereum and ripple in addition

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

BTC ETH are coins which are not that risky and already established coins .
so reward also will be less .

better to invest in low cap coin , bcoz they have higher chance to rise in price .
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

The real market has not really recovered. I think after a few days the market will go up, the next day will go down. If you are trading at the present time. You should sell when profitable. Should not be kept for too long. The market can go down any minute

Thus on the basis of existing experience, hold your coins in the long term will at least minimize losses. In addition to long-term investing much hope to get a big profit if only hold coins briefly. This is true for all crypto mainly bitcoin.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

Now the bitcoin price is raised maximum and reduce to some value.So the price of bitcoin will raise again.The bitcoin price is moving in Mountain shape,after the fall the price is again started to raise.So I think it's better to inverse at all the price dip.Because we will get profit at the peak.This is the way to get profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

Bitcoin. Ethereum , litecoin is one of the most potential coin in cryptocurrency and I think after few many yeats this coin will become very high again and those people who invested to that coin will get high profit. The cheaper coin on this three will be litecoin and I believe this one of the possible coin become next ethereum if the ethereum coin will increase very high in the future. Ethereum also is one of the possible next bitcoin if the price of thie bitcoin decrease more. But until now bitcoin is number 1 cryptocurrency and I think it's good to invest and make more profit. Just invest to these three potential coin to earn more profit.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

Buyback when the price falls so you can earn, but always use free money. I'm also holding my coins, I want to buy back now but I haven't free money.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

I do not choose coins in the top, but I'm looking for little-known or cheap in price. Yes, this is a big risk, but only so you can quickly get a good gain in profits. Vergé, stratis, nano are a prime example.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

I am holding BTC (35%), ETH (30%) XRP (20%) BNB (15%). Recently feel disappointed at BNB.... all altcoins are red BNB is green. Now many coins begin to grow, he is like dying.... minus 6.8%. I start to regret to buy.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

I suggest you keep choosing bitcoin as your investment. The fluctuation of stock prices in the global market and prices that have fallen considerably in the utilized by the holders of digital currency introduced by Satosi Nakamoto was to take action to buy. As a result, the price of Bitcoin back in the level of US $ 8.000 / BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: