Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty how much time to take...to distribute reward.  (Read 363 times)
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

The time it takes for the ICO you participated in to give its rightful workers the reward you get during a bounty program usually takes one to two months approximately. But that depends on the ICO you invested in. Some ICOs give the coins right away, some give it in just a week. While some takes one-two months because they first need to finalize documents and datas.

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

It depends on the campaign manager and the project. If the campaign manager has finished calculating the spreadsheet and sending the results to that project. I think you will soon receive a token. Recently I have participated in some bounty campaigns. take an average of about 1 month to receive. at the end of the campaign
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

Generally speaking, the distribution of the reward is one month later.
However, if you don't break the rules, most of the time they will pay the bounty on time.

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

I understand your mood, bounty campaigns usually distribute tokens one month after the end of token sale. And some campaigns did not pay off as announced, which is Envion, which released the distribution schedule in January, but now no longer sees the admin on the Telegram group anymore. I think this project has collected enough money from the investor and will not pay the Token for the bounty anymore. So be alert when choosing ICO bounty to participate.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 06:56:56 PM by SummerBliss

It depends on manager to manager. Good managers like Yahoo, MadZ only take a couple of days to give you the payment, while the other managers like needmoney and aTriz take a lot of time to give rewards since they mostly bring bounty campaigns where reward is given in tokens. The tokens won't carry any value till the time it is listed on the exchange.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Most of the bounties will take more than 1 month to distribute the bounties and they may take even more than that because some campaign is taking more than 2 months and there is no specific guarantee whether they will pay or not.
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

It will be good if at all you get something. Now many projects simply do not reach the release, the company's bounties are closed before they start.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Is take week or month, or sometime cancel bounty.
I received my reward from my last campaign in less than a month. Probably about three weeks. That includes a 1 week delay due to some technical concerns. Should have just been 2 weeks if not for the delay. But the wait was worth it...

Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

There is a Community if you join this will definitly answer ur question, They distribute all their bounties within 7 days, the bes part is that they dont have ico and already in the market for trading, Join the THUG Community and get free Thugs every week for FREE 😊😊😊😊
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Read the terms set by the bounty manager. It is usually stated there or you can simply ask before you start. Different rules for each bounty but distribution usually happens a week or two after ICO.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

there is no clear time. 1 week after the end of the campaign I received the payment, sometimes 1 year after I received the payment. It changes according to your luck and the success of the project.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

It depends on your bounty manager.
If they count quickly, your bounty may soon be distributed.

maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

it changes campaign to campaign according to bounty manager and some times according to act of ico group members, normally it takes two to three weeks for distributions
nicolesalv

Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

yes it take a month or sometimes 2 or 3 months especially if there were so.many participants in the bounty campaign. For me I can wait and its ok because they also wanted to.make sure that there are no cheaters or scammers , for as.long as they are laying bounty participants it would be acceptable.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

The bounty payment varies from campaign to campaign. Some of the bounty managers specify that it takes some weeks to be able to allocate stakes and tokens to the people that participated.

So, invariably, it takes weeks to months for bounties to be paid out
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

Distribution depends on Bounty manager and team.

There are some bounties who check work weekly and at last once ICO ends so bounty ends , they distribute tokens/coins within few days.

There are some bounty manager who check work at last and they take more than month to check and then distribute.

So it all depends on bounty manager and team.

I am working on Egretia bounty and they check work every week and update it on spreadsheet and i like it very much.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

The schedule of payment or distribution of rewards depend on the bounty you participated in. Some would only take weeks, others would be a month or two. It also depends on how many the participants are in that bounty. As long as the bounty program is not a scam, one can get paid in time.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

It depends on bounty participants, but it usually takes 15-30days less participant bounty's get there reward quickly, where large amount of participant bounty's takes months to calculate stakes.
efeyigit399

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

crypto currency bounty is a platform that offers the opportunity to earn money for members who do not have money on the stock market. I bought only 200 USD until now and continue working. I hope this amount increases.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

It depends on how long that bounty campaign..Usually they can transfer their token to your account 1 month after the ICO..Sometime if the project failed you didn't receive the token..So my suggestion is get another bounty campaign and do it again because sometimes negative things happened..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: