Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any tips for taking short-term profits in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2395 times)
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

The most common strategy is buying a coin with imminent news release and sell just before the release of the news, most dip no matter how good the news. Or you can buy a recent listing coin that has not quite pumped then sell when you have your 2x, 3x
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

It's quite similar to the daily-trading; my tip is just to avoid it because it's over-risky.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

This is a very risky step, you need to analyze the graphs of many cheap coins that are easily pumped and discarded. I'm currently seeing stellar and arc coins that behave like a cardiogram of a runner.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our opinion and ideas if you really know any few tips on how to take short-term profit in crypto-currency
why you greed people stays here even in this dip season,i thought you're all gone by now because of loosing capital whe the fall happens..youre always looking for fast income you dont even want to wait and considering being patient in terms of earning instead what you want is put you money and after awhile collect the profit,stop this greediness because this will only leads you to failure and losing capital
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

my simple tips are not much different from the suggestions given by other friends, my advice if you want to get a quick profit, you should analyze buying as much coin as the price of the coin goes down, then sell it when the coin is right in the moment when the coin has a fantastic price, but if it's not a quick and quick way to get rich, you can gambling, but you should not do it, better small profits many times than big profits but once,
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

It is not that easy to take short-term profit, you have to be aware of the market dynamics. Only investors who have been trading for a long time can take short-term profits, as they have got a lot of experience. If you are a beginner, then it would be difficult to take short-term profit, on the contrary you may lose everything.
Short term profits means day trading. I mean that is the only way which can yield short profits and like you have already said, it is not an easy task at all. Day trading with an asset that has a volatile nature demands a lot of work, knowledge and patience. Though it is the most beneficial form of trading, still the risk is a big one and the chances to come across loss is definitely big one too.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:03 AM

Its very risky to think of short term profits , however reading alot and keep following up the news can make you aware of the market and how to trade in it ,
Best Of luck
Short term profits in the cryptocurrency need the basic knowledge of the coin you invest in and the market value. Coins bought at a particular value are sold out when the market is in full swing and the prices exceed the initial values. Further more, you can hold them for some more time and earn a bit more money. Like the life cycle hypothesis in which you average out your earning in long term.
ZvezdAndre

Activity: 266

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

You will not find here the ideal advice that will help you get rich with minimal effort. But they will help you not to make the most stupid mistakes. Good trade!

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our opinion and ideas if you really know any few tips on how to take short-term profit in crypto-currency

If you want short term profit, you should try gambling although I don't recommend it. Alternatively, you can invest huge amount of money but again what is considered profit to you might not be the same to someone else. so, you might want to clarify your investment and profit you're looking for.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

The most common strategy is buying a coin with imminent news release and sell just before the release of the news, most dip no matter how good the news. Or you can buy a recent listing coin that has not quite pumped then sell when you have your 2x, 3x
Short term profit is about trading your coin for the good price. If you see that price will dump far, better sell on the current price and buy again when its truly dump or buy at the price much low than you sell or try other coins that has potential to increase the price at the moment. Short time trading is about how much amount you are longing to get good profit and get opportunity to buy other coins that is popular to investment.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Trading is one way to earn profits in just a short period of time. But this needs some set of skills because trading is not as easy as we think. Moreover, things can't easily be attained and if you think of easy money, it really takes a big risk. So, for you to be able to earn profits, you have to learn first by expanding your knowledge about how crypto works. There is no such thing like easy money.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

I tried taking short term profits last bull season. Everytime my coins went up around 20-30% I got so excited and sold the tokens. More than half of the time my coins continued rising! I could have made 100% if I didn't sell them.
This time I am not selling before 50%
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Its very risky to think of short term profits , however reading alot and keep following up the news can make you aware of the market and how to trade in it ,
Best Of luck
Short term profits in the cryptocurrency need the basic knowledge of the coin you invest in and the market value. Coins bought at a particular value are sold out when the market is in full swing and the prices exceed the initial values. Further more, you can hold them for some more time and earn a bit more money. Like the life cycle hypothesis in which you average out your earning in long term.
I don’t consider crypto currencies good for short term investment. For getting profit out of these assets, one needs to hold his coin for a long duration of time. This is the reason why it is said that bitcoin and Ethereum are good for long term investment. The longer someone holds his crypto currency, the larger will be the amount of profit. Moreover, these coins also decrease from time to time.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

how much profit do you expect in the short term investing? It is very difficult if produce is certainly very small. only low-value coins are generating a profit in the short term, and it's very risky.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

agree. Basic knowledge requires if you want to win at short term. And you need to watch the exchange and fluctuation frequently, always know what the lower or higher point is. If you have no sense or don’t have free time, better just buy top-5 coins for long term.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

if ur target is 2 percent then u can earn daily profits from cryptocurrency nevertheless u can see profits in naked eyes so less the expectation and consistency  will be the earnings
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

there will be two ways that can be done to gain profit in the short term in the world of crypto, commerce and gambling. but I do not recommend gambling so you should do short-term trading, and the thing to do is do some research on altcoin and optimize pump and dump if you will do short or daily runs.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

If you're into short term trading, you really need to make sure that you are getting in and out at the right points. That's ultimately how you maximize your profits.

Always enter the market in a dip or when the market sentiment is extremely bearish.

Taking profits at the right time is honestly all mental. Sometimes you might be compelled to just wait some longer before you dump your coins. To mitigate the risk of your emotions coming into play when making your sells, make sure that you have a set target at which point you'll take your profits. Otherwise, you'll just be left holding a bag of coins. Obviously it's different for long term holding, but we're talking about short term trading here.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

there may be only two ways to make a profit in the short term in the world of crypto trade and gambling. both have a high risk but I recommend trading more than gambling. with trading you can minimize risk by searching for some information and doing research, but with gambling it will really depend on luck.
Short term doesn't have to be with trading, the price movements are now on the climb, I think this is no harm in holding on the top coins but may really have to review the price movement every day.
For gambling, I don't think it should be to touching it at the start, because anyway., I think this doesn't include efforts in a short term effort, it just pits fate and can be said as the other side from the better efforts.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

first you need to accept that when you invest in an altcoin, you are investing and participating in a pump and dump. then when you accepted that you can adjust your strategy for that kind of market.

in this market you have to beware of the end of the pump and never hold the pumped altcoin more than you should. follow this and you will never get dumped on.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: