Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any tips for taking short-term profits in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2392 times)
CrFinances

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

Tip one - be prepared to take risks. The short term is a rather unpredictable way to make money in the cryptocurrency market. Here it is necessary to have the necessary experience and knowledge. Beginners are not recommended to try to make money this way. As a rule, this way of earning large investors are engaged.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our opinion and ideas if you really know any few tips on how to take short-term profit in crypto-currency
You are not really understanding the way the market works, there are not a few indicators that you can follow that will allow you to make profits out of this market, you will need to learn a lot before that happens, this is why many people never become good traders because instead of looking to get all the knowledge necessary to become successful they only want to get a few formulas to become successful and if such formulas existed then those formulas will become saturated and will become ineffective.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Short term trades this requires good ability in the trade. You should everyday activities in monitoring the prices of coins crypto. When rates are down you can directly buy it and get ready to sell them when prices rise. Short-term trading is certainly very risky because if the wrong decision in determining you could lose money. So before you determine the decision you have to do some analysis.
DanielCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

You can trade cryptocurrencies, but you need to be experienced in this business or you can lose your entire Deposit.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

I think it's very risky to make a short-term investment, with a bad situation right now it's very difficult to guess which altcoin will soar and make a profit, I think you have to buy 15 altcoins that are worth under $ 1, I think by buying 15 altcoins that are under $ 1 will give you lots of opportunities for profit.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

At this time, anything in the short term is considered a risk
When btc arrived at 7300, I made several profitable deals between usdt-vet
i very happy .. after that The price of the btc fell suddenly .. All my profits went with the wind and became lost

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Buy as much Ethereum As possible at the moment of its decline to the minimum price, and then sell. Find altcoins in which the price from minimum to maximum and Vice versa then rises, then falls in a short time and often speculate on this with a large amount of invested funds.
blitz888

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Short term? Others have been succesful shorting alts on Bitmex. You must know how to read charts though to time your entries.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

Investing in a currency you have researched on and identified to have potential is one of the safest ways of making profits in cryptocurrency. Short-term trading would be active trading, and a newbie would need to acquire the basic skills needed in day trading and pick a trading strategy.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

As I think the shortest way to earn money is to trade through leverage. But it needs another money, big experience in trading and of course it is very risky. Also you can participate in bounty campaigns for example. But it takes some more time than trading operations.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

As I think the shortest way to earn money is to trade through leverage. But it needs another money, big experience in trading and of course it is very risky. Also you can participate in bounty campaigns for example. But it takes some more time than trading operations.
in any case if participate in the bounty companies, then you do not have any risks that you will lose their money. and if consider trade today, it is in the current state of the market all quite difficult.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Short time is always risky, you will win some but eventually you will get stuck in trades and then you will loose, i think short term is not serious form of investing or trading it is more like gambling so i will suggest to avoid such strategy.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

Short term profit is by buying few altcoins or bitcoin during red market.

And if you see 1%-10% gain then you can start selling. That's how you take short term profits in trading but there are some other ways that I don't know which others do. You can also do scalping and if you don't know what does it mean and how to do it, click the link.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Short term profits usually you can,buy at bear market and sell it if there's a greenish market. You can make alot of profits if you invested huge amount of money, but depends on the bitcoin prices coz it's purely manipulated.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

Fast income in any market is trading, but the trade itself is fraught with risks, so it takes a lot of time, power and money. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our opinion and ideas if you really know any few tips on how to take short-term profit in crypto-currency
All depends on the percentage of profit you want to make in your trading crypto currency. I believe there's any high risk in taken short profit from one investment in crypto currency as submitted by some of my mate here.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

You must have good knowledge to trade. A few tips from the guys from the forum will not help you if you do not know all the basics of good trading. After all, short-term investments are very risky and in this case you need to carefully analyze everything.
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
Merited by PavelRostov (1)

The main suggestion when you will be opening short positions is don't listen to any sellers of signals or sometimes they call itself (a tutor or 'gury').

These men are usually run channels on the telegram, post video reviews on youtube and share their ideas on trading view.

I lost a lot of money listening to them and follow their recommendations.
Note, I know that everyone must follow only its own plan. But want you this or not you are subconsciously following recommendations made by some other people.

What these men are doing is giving you information on which trades to make and claiming that this information is based on professional forecasts which are guaranteed to make the young trader money. They usually charge some fee for their service. Also, they could refer to some reliable sources in order to gain the trader’s confidence yet, in reality, do nothing to forecast profitable trades.
PavelRostov

Activity: 632
Merit: 108

https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

The main suggestion when you will be opening short positions is don't listen to any sellers of signals or sometimes they call itself (a tutor or 'gury').

These men are usually run channels on the telegram, post video reviews on youtube and share their ideas on trading view.

I lost a lot of money listening to them and follow their recommendations.
Note, I know that everyone must follow only its own plan. But want you this or not you are subconsciously following recommendations made by some other people.

What these men are doing is giving you information on which trades to make and claiming that this information is based on professional forecasts which are guaranteed to make the young trader money. They usually charge some fee for their service. Also, they could refer to some reliable sources in order to gain the trader’s confidence yet, in reality, do nothing to forecast profitable trades.
I agree, it is necessary to use someone else's recommendations very selectively. Trade only due to your own trade plan. And if you don't have enough experience, then just watch how others do it.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
fuckself

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

First, fully understand the currency you want to invest. Second, don't be too greedy, don't imagine that you can sell the coin at the highest price. At last, you could set a price target in your heart, waiting the held currency rises to the target price and selling decisively .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: