Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any tips for taking short-term profits in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2392 times)
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

In my opinion if we want to make a quick profit, we have to analyze how many coins go down, then sell it when the coin is right when the coin has a fantastic price we can throw it away.
huynhquanght

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our opinion and ideas if you really know any few tips on how to take short-term profit in crypto-currency

Warren Buffett once said: "No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant." It takes time, learning and real experiences to bring success. So do not expect a secret, or a short path.
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

I think that the best way to profit from short-term investments in the crypto market is trading on the stock exchange with a profit from 1% to 5%. But you must understand that this is a big risk. You also need to have knowledge of technical analysis and analyze the news of the crypto market.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
planton96

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

I think that the best way to profit from short-term investments in the crypto market is trading on the stock exchange with a profit from 1% to 5%. But you must understand that this is a big risk. You also need to have knowledge of technical analysis and analyze the news of the crypto market.
If you know how to trade successfully that is the only thing I can see for you to earn profit in a short period of time. You can also do investing but it will take time for you to gain your profit.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

I'm interested too.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

The best and simple advise I can give to you is we need to gain knowledge and experience. Market is a kind of uncertainty. There is no certain way in taking profit for short term. You have to know it by yourself. It doesn't something others to tell then you would understand properly. It totally does not. Some people create theory based from their experiences. Since you have your own experience, you better understand it more.

Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

The best and simple advise I can give to you is we need to gain knowledge and experience. Market is a kind of uncertainty. There is no certain way in taking profit for short term. You have to know it by yourself. It doesn't something others to tell then you would understand properly. It totally does not. Some people create theory based from their experiences. Since you have your own experience, you better understand it more.
Short-term profit can be obtained only on the exchange of cryptocurrency. Bought cheaper, sold more expensive. Usually, different projects under interest are focused on the year.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

Usually fundamental does not work in the bear market but still for short-term investment you need to follow the news or study trading.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

If you want to make a profit in the short term groove you just have to monitor its growth, its development strategy and buy the right time then when the profit target is reached you can sell to take profit.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our opinion and ideas if you really know any few tips on how to take short-term profit in crypto-currency
You cannot make profits in this market by just listening to other people and whatever tips they have, I know it's hard but you need to find your own way to tell whether you should buy a coin or not and if it is going to give profits in the future, I know that is probably not the answer that you are looking for but it is the only one that I can give because if you keep looking for tips to invest in this market you're going to lose all your money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

In my opinion if we want to make a quick profit, we have to analyze how many coins go down, then sell it when the coin is right when the coin has a fantastic price we can throw it away.
You can easily monitor them with coinmarketcap's feature of losing the biggest gainer and loser.

Scalp trading is what you can do if you want short term profit but you can also set a selling price with not so high amount. Take a closer look to a specific coin and look on how big the volume of it for the past 24H and if you think that's considerable, try it through scalping.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

Firstly, you should do a lot of detailed researches about the coins, if you want to make some fast money by daily trading. In my opinion, to improve your skills, the best way is trying to understand that if a project is really promising or not.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

You can easily monitor them with coinmarketcap's feature of losing the biggest gainer and loser.

Scalp trading is what you can do if you want short term profit but you can also set a selling price with not so high amount. Take a closer look to a specific coin and look on how big the volume of it for the past 24H and if you think that's considerable, try it through scalping.
It seems promising to create profit in the short term, but we must diligently monitor the market to find the right choice. Maybe the easy word is to find a coin that is ready to be pumped and immediately dump it when the profit target is reached, but we don't expect to get a high profit in the current market situation.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

The first step is what coins do you have, what news do you want coins, keep watching the coins then if you are sure, please take them and then you will continue to monitor until they have good value and deserve profit, if you think it is profitable then throw it away and follow the potentially good coins. The coin development team must be monitored so that there is any buzz you can know negative and positive.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

Looking about what movements of market now?I guess its still bitcoin who can bring us short term profit as there are a constant growth and fall in this top one coin,actually i am planning to try this if this market don’t turn to greenish this October because I believe that if this month won’t give us income then it will continue until December
sabhana

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

use divergence based on RSI and chart 15 m
just buy low sell high based on Relative Strength Index and repeat
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Warren Buffett once said: "No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant." It takes time, learning and real experiences to bring success. So do not expect a secret, or a short path.
In fact, a lot of people have derailed in their path all in the name of trying to rush things and then instead of taking their time to learn and garner enough experience to be able to do things, they end up flopping. I really love the Warren's quote that you gave and that is how trying to achieve things so fast can always make you end up doing things that at the end of the day will not be productive.

I am not saying short term profit is not possible, but in that case, it is better to learn how to trade the short term trend and be very good at it, rather than just being in a haste looking for a quick means to get rich.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

What a great quote and I'm going to remember it because it is that good, and it's something that is completely true, most of the things that are worth your time in this world are not easy to get and it takes time to get them, it is incredible that some people want to become millionaires in this market and they are not willing to invest any time to read a few books to understand the process of how they could do that.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

If you want Short-term profit, you can get profit via trading and also ICO invest. Not all ICO profitable, some of ICO profitable, experience is most important for invest in ICO. Others is trading, buy a small amount of coin and sell this with a small profit. If you continue this, you can earn a good amount. So, decision yours..

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

You sound so confused bro. Probably you should cross check what you have written and see for yourself … In quote "best way to profit from short-term investments in the crypto market is trading on the stock exchange" how does the two come together in one platform? What is important mostly when it comes to short term profit taking is to have short term trading knowledge and that is always the closest to it.

No one can have it better to be able to take advantage of the short term fluctuations of the market without learning and practicing for a while, as they will definitely get burned and you really would not want that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: