Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform  (Read 13380 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

Damn 100% bonus is some next level shit. you guys are literally praying for a huge dump here.

Do they not research about airdrops or they plainly decided to do that ? I think this is not a long term project

According to the team, they will be allocating 10 percent of total tokens amounting to 880M EMI for the pre-sale at 0.10 per token  and with a bonus of 100 percent, it could amount to $44 million if I'm not mistaken, assuming all tokens allocated for pre-sale were sold. Additionally, if we assume they've collected $1 million more or less on the first round of pre-sale and another million on the second round then I think the 100 percent bonus on pre-sale would have a lesser effect on the market. What I'm most concerned about is what will the team do to all unsold tokens? If I'm not mistaken, the team didn't specify burning of unsold tokens in their whitepaper. Is there a contract address or any proofs to verify the total amount collected during the two stages of pre-sale? I hope the team could shed some light with regards to this.

44m $ Smiley Well if it was last year maybe. But this year it is near impossible.

So as far as i see they are mostly trying to raise what they can raise with pre-sale. So pushing everything they got.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

In the long run 100% bonus is just bad, it's only good when the tokens or coins get locked up for more than a year.
Then it would be a good thing to give a big bonus, else those investors will dump on the later investors and crash the price..

I too feel there should be some locking system for the 100% bonus buyers. Otherwise the consequences when the token starts trading will be horrific for all the investors.
Another suggestion would be putting a minimum investment barrier for these 100% bonus buyers.
Locking will only delay the inevitable which is a dump, doesn't matter now or later.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

In the long run 100% bonus is just bad, it's only good when the tokens or coins get locked up for more than a year.
Then it would be a good thing to give a big bonus, else those investors will dump on the later investors and crash the price..

I too feel there should be some locking system for the 100% bonus buyers. Otherwise the consequences when the token starts trading will be horrific for all the investors.
Another suggestion would be putting a minimum investment barrier for these 100% bonus buyers.
Locking will only delay the inevitable which is a dump, doesn't matter now or later.

Not necessarily. If token makes a great improvement in this locked period, investors can decide to hold but one way or another, limited or full, dump will be there.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

the proposed bonus is really big ,only a few ico offer 100% bonus, but I do not know if in the long run is a good thing, the next stages of ico could be undertone and i think that at the end of ico there will be an inevitable dump of the token price...

but it also means you have to plan for the long run to get the most out of your tokens.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Damn 100% bonus is some next level shit. you guys are literally praying for a huge dump here.

Do they not research about airdrops or they plainly decided to do that ? I think this is not a long term project

According to the team, they will be allocating 10 percent of total tokens amounting to 880M EMI for the pre-sale at 0.10 per token  and with a bonus of 100 percent, it could amount to $44 million if I'm not mistaken, assuming all tokens allocated for pre-sale were sold. Additionally, if we assume they've collected $1 million more or less on the first round of pre-sale and another million on the second round then I think the 100 percent bonus on pre-sale would have a lesser effect on the market. What I'm most concerned about is what will the team do to all unsold tokens? If I'm not mistaken, the team didn't specify burning of unsold tokens in their whitepaper. Is there a contract address or any proofs to verify the total amount collected during the two stages of pre-sale? I hope the team could shed some light with regards to this.
Good afternoon, all unsold tokens will be destroyed.
I can’t say anything about payment confirmation

Thank you for your immediate response with regards to your team's policy on unsold tokens. And by the way, how did the 2nd stage of the pre-sale perform so far? Can you give us an estimate amount collected as of this date?
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

Right now we are in pre-ico phase 2 and bonus is %100, what was the bonus ratio on pre-ico phase 1 and what was it for private investment round (if you did one)

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Do you have some partners already and will you focus to similar type of games or you will go after the big ones? Right now the popularity of esport tournaments is crazy and reward pools are huge.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

The result of the private sales and pre icos are very important for the future of this project, btw. %100 bonus isn't too much? I know its very hard to get some investors but %100 bonus is huge imo.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Do you have some partners already and will you focus to similar type of games or you will go after the big ones? Right now the popularity of esport tournaments is crazy and reward pools are huge.

Nowadays the televised shows facilitate the expansion of the Sport, as well as of any related platform, for that reason it called me even more attention, I hope that the development of the Platform and the applied work are good
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

i think that many will take advantage of this fantastic bonus, but also with all the tricks possible as to block the token for a period or delay the output on the exchange at the end of ico a minimum of dump of value there will be surely...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

i think that many will take advantage of this fantastic bonus, but also with all the tricks possible as to block the token for a period or delay the output on the exchange at the end of ico a minimum of dump of value there will be surely...

That's exactly what's needed, a bonus lockup. It's perfectly possible to code this in the smart contract.
Did anyone read the smart contract already?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

That's exactly what's needed, a bonus lockup. It's perfectly possible to code this in the smart contract.
Did anyone read the smart contract already?

I think they should ramp up and have an aggressive marketing campaign especially in social media about its token sale in order to maximize ICO contribution.
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

Thank you for your immediate response with regards to your team's policy on unsold tokens. And by the way, how did the 2nd stage of the pre-sale perform so far? Can you give us an estimate amount collected as of this date?
I ask you to understand, I am not an official of the company, I’m only keenly interested in how this ICO goes and I communicate with its administration and subscribers in a telegram Smiley
so that I only know that the statement about the number of tokens collected for this stage of sales will be December 3
Colin Memfis

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

EIP is interested in cooperation with all sectors of the gaming industry. There are people interested in singles, and there are Esports lovers.
The list of our partners includes such companies as twitch (users watch different types of games), team Empire (very well-known Esport brand) and other companies.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

I ask you to understand, I am not an official of the company, I’m only keenly interested in how this ICO goes and I communicate with its administration and subscribers in a telegram Smiley
so that I only know that the statement about the number of tokens collected for this stage of sales will be December 3

so, do you know who is official team here? or you can ask them to do AMA to give official statement. i have many question to them.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

I thought you are not from the team but a community manager, getting paid for communication.

So you are just an enthusiastic investor?

Custterol (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

I thought you are not from the team but a community manager, getting paid for communication.

He has long been with us. Almost from the beginning.
Colin Memfis

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

Yes, I can say that I am an enthusiastic investor Smiley I really love Esports and the EIP project was recommended to me by one of my friends who is a long-time crypto-enthusiast. In general, now I am here and I trust both my views and my friend + communication with the team (including the two founders of the company) gave even more confidence
Colin Memfis

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

so, do you know who is official team here? or you can ask them to do AMA to give official statement. i have many question to them.
I can’t say for sure who is on the forum, I have never been interested in this question. I know that if you ask your questions in the chat telegram and in the dm telegram administrators - you will be answered
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

EIP is interested in cooperation with all sectors of the gaming industry. There are people interested in singles, and there are Esports lovers.
The list of our partners includes such companies as twitch (users watch different types of games), team Empire (very well-known Esport brand) and other companies.

how will the partnership materialize? what will one do for the other?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: