Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins to buy?  (Read 6285 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

my advice altcoin to be bought because it will give big profit is CHSB.

isetter

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
In 2018, I just love investing in penny exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. If you like to invest like me. Hopefully from now until the end of 2018, I will be x10 or x20 the amount I have spent investing in these two coins.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
If you want to have great profit in the future, I recommend long term investment in good altcoin, and Ethereum will be one of the best altcoin you should buy right now. Ethereum is a great potential, it has a large market capitalization, just after bitcoin, every day it has a huge trading volume. Ethereum also has a professional development team, it has very good technology and network around the world, many Ico projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum. I believe the next few years Etherum will grow and stabilize, its price will be very high.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

BETR is the best choice for now, because I see BETR has the prospect of being a long-term investment.
waywethe

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

Besides ETH and Bitcoin, other Altcoin should not invest at this time. You should save your money to select the right time for investing Bitcoin and ETH. As Bitcoin and ETh prices rise sharply, you should switch to Altcoin
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

so far I only have one coin name which in my opinion will be able to rise in the future, it is Ethereum. as more and more ICOs are using ethereum as an investment vehicle. and maybe NEO will also be on my list.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I will only suggest one coin that is ETH, so you do not get too dizzy choose, immediately buy and enjoy the result.
definitely i well agree the best coin you can  buy today if you like to invest or to trade is ETH coin and bitcoin coin but  you can also look the other coin and tried to be research for them if have a good value in the future and bring also at good profit returned in the future,so that reminder don't put your all egg in one basket instead you must be diversify to other basket,hope would you help,
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

Several investors are hopeful about NEO’s future because of its association with Onchain. Although many people mistake Onchain as a derivative of NEO, in reality, it is a completely different entity that helps business organizations across the globe implement blockchain technology into their individual operations. Onchain was developed in order to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain offers a sui generis blockchain solution known as DNA that helps in utilizing the benefits of blockchain technology. The growth of this cryptocurrency is commensurate to the same of Onchain as it offers extra traction along with more interest from clients and business enterprises.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

with long term investment I suggest choosing ethereum. ETH was too good for the current price
If you want to profit right away, I think gbyte is a good choice

Make me great again
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

i think binance coin is jealous day friend. I am still  buying etherium but my favoirite altcoins are neblio, iexec rlc, and neo. i think now, good time for invest.  

fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

In my opinion, odem is the first educational platform to adopt blockchain technology that is considered as potential and promising for future maturity. For education, if Odem brings success at a level of efficiency and convenience. It will have a positive impact on government organizations. Maybe it will bring a better view from the governments in the crypto market. With good rates from ICO along with young and cool potential. Certainly one of the good choices when the market is showing signs of rapid growth.
arenjer musik

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

altcoin i just bought ethereum, because ethereum is very promising for the future and i see ethereum in market increase very drastically
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

This is a very good time to buy altcoin. At present all altcoin prices are low, we should buy and hold the potential altcoin right now if we want to make a profit. And I think it is best to buy in the top 20 coinmarketcap, and EThereum is one of the best and most valuable altcoins. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will increase and reach over $ 1200

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

Can you recommend me some altcoins
Bitcoin is bleeding today at -3.67% don't you like it? I wouldn't listen to anyone that will suggest their unpopular altcoin, if you really like altcoin base everything to the ranking and market cap.
Don't help to pump those coins that's sole purpose is to be a pump and dump coin.
which you think are going to reach mars soon?
We've got new fly? not to the moon anymore so its Mars now?
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

I consider coins like Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero great for my portfolio.
Ethereum at present has the highest profit gains in a short period of time. Last year the coin gave 3700% profit gains. Similarly, Litecoin with its market capital of $7 billion is considered as silver to Bitcoin's gold. Also, since acceptance by coinbase, the coin's market value has increased quite high. Monero is the best privacy coin which helps in making untraceable transactions due to its ring signature and keeps the information of the sender and reciever private. The coin also has one of the best development teams behind it.
Hence these coins have a lot of potential and you can expect good profit returns from these coins.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

I recommend buying Bitcoin or other potential altcoins like NEO, EOS, Litecoin, and especially Ethereum. These are the top and best altcoin in the market. They have large market capitalization and high potential. I believe that in the near future, the market will stabilize and grow stronger. Until then, long-term holders of Bitcoin and Altcoin will have a lot of profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
DonaldHun

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

altcoin i just bought ethereum, because ethereum is very promising for the future and i see ethereum in market increase very drastically
Yes, I agree. Except for Bitcoin, ETH has strong growth potential and standards. It is the soul of altcoin. It's like a real leader. Certainly when ETH grows, altcoin will progress very quickly.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

The market is also unstable. So I'm trying to buy coins with the TOP20 on a coinmarketcap. I think that Ethereum and NEO are the best coins now.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

I think you should buy XRP only.
because the development of XRPP to date is very good.
and may be more widely used for the banking system

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@leko$

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

i forgot STELLAR in my list  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: