Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:15:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins to buy?  (Read 6285 times)
betnuci

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:53 PM

I would rather go for more recent altcoins like NEO, EOS and cardano for example, you can also try ethereum that has way more time on the field but is still reliable, NEO is the one that I'd invest most of my capital, it is the one that is expected to grow the most.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

Good thoughts, good question, but who has been able to see the future or who is able to predict the future accurately, otherwise, we could all make that one investment that will settle our lives forever. I said that to say you can only speculate about the market but not with 100% definite, so there is need to make a comprehensive research and gather comparable info that can help you learn your own method that could help you trade better.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

It's totally up to you, people like different projects, you have to do bit research and find out which coin will give you best ROI, and go with that coin. I personally like BTC, NEO, XLM, LSK, FXT etc will have great future.

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

The crypto money world is very wide. more than five hundred cryptographic stock exchanges and more than one thousand six hundred cryptographic currencies. but do not trust every crypto currency and every crypto money market. I advise you to invest in BitCoin, Ethereum, Eos and Neo.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
Ripple owes its popularity to supporting secure international payments, full-fledged real-time payments, fast transfers, various fiat currencies and digital tokens.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

In the current situation I can recommend to you for buying next altcoins: Eos (has becoming popular so fast), Eth (the most reliable altcoin), Waves (has great potential) and Monero (the most anonymous one).
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

Bitcoin. He is the most famous, popular, old and reliable. He has an excellent reputation, strong mentality and he is the most famous of all known crypto-currencies. With him.
EnergiToken

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

Out of respect to you and integrity's sake, I shall not posture and say that our project is 100 percent going to go to Mars haha.

However what I will say is definitely check out EnergiToken.

We are very well positioned to do great things in this space owing to us having leading people in the industry on our core and advisory team, plus we are currently in talks with some massive corporates at the moment, so things are going along very nicely Smiley.

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine]
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4629116.0
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

I am currently looking at wepower, universa, singularity, apex, switcheo, bibox. I am looking for tokens that give some form of dividend, or that I truly trust. Do your own research.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

I think all altcoins have different prices and have different opportunities to be able to get profit so we have to be able to analyze coin movements and find which coins can make a profit

cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

My 1st choice is Ethereum...
you can also check this coin... Electroneum, DeepOnion, PRiVCY and TRON (TRX)
I think this coin have a great future in 2019
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

The safest bet would be to buy altcoins that are stable in a low price for a while and is in the top 100 of coinmarketcap. They might be sleeping giants that might soon wake up and make a bullish move. Particularly, I recommend you OP to stockpile some eth while it is still low. IMO they will reach even greater heights so long as many ICO's are being launched and so long as many erc20 tokens have a use case.
Altcoin is pretty good bought this time is a very capable Ripple for reliable for the future. because it is with Ripple that has a growing development is very capable of making it a reliable coin and through buying, we are able to have it in the future and earn considerable profits.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

if I own ETH, EOS and LTC. because the three coins will provide a huge advantage at the end of the year and in the year to come as well

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

Do not waste your time asking other people's opinions, believe in your own choice because it will have an impact once. Do research on those who are mentioned by the advocates so that you do not feel hesitant to choose it. Other people will not be liable for your loss of buying coins and others will also not feel a profit when you buy coins.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Some coins like ethereum and NEO have experienced a pretty good development of its price, this will be great for your investment growth. Especially for the communities who have bought coins since yesterday, they certainly have got the results, although still a little. Both coins can generate profits in a very large amount again if you buy it at a price that is still low as it is today.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

I am not to take risk with buying an altcoin new listed on exchange market, I would like to buy an altcoin have listed long time on exchange market and have listed on many big market, like Bittrex, Indodax, Binance and Kucoin. You can buy like ethereum only because is best altcoin to take profit.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

In my opinion for long term it's better to invest to good promissing ICO project. I've checked Cryptics.tech really future tool for all traders and investors. And invested , Take a look at the project cuz ICO starts in a month 27.08.2018 So you have enough time to check the project
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

The best altcoins are sure the ones most trusted. like litecoin, ethereum ripple cardano etc
melkola

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

I don't hold major global altcoins. They are very sensitive to the bitcoin exchange rate. From the ones I like I can say that the following altcoins look very good, such as DEV, MANO, GMCN I also like very much. There is always a demand for GMCN, as it is a game coin. Poker players will always be, and therefore the demand for it will always be. I never consider altcoins, the cost of which does not reach even one cent. I do not see any potential in them, except for the game on the exchange rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: