Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins to buy?  (Read 6285 times)
cryptoAB

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

I am of the opinion that ethereum is a awesome buy right now one can just buy it and hold on to it till the end of the year....
xontol212

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

I think Etherium will be recommended for everyone to change as a coin for bitcoin, also by having Ethereum this can help improve the development of the Cryptocurrency market, and I believe that.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

new addition on my portfolio: GCOX ACM, currently on ICO. this project is quite promising.

aside this, the popular one like LTC, XRP, XMR, ADA, DOGE, and many more.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

I would recommend waiting a bit more, but some altcoins can be bought now. A good price now on ADA, ICX, Waves and OCN.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

EOS and cardano in my opinion are worth buying. the reason is less than 2 years they already have a large trading volume and according to the coinmarketcap these two coins are included in the top10 coins with the biggest marketcap. so there's no harm in believing with coins that have a large trading volume because they will be difficult to manipulate

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

EOS and cardano in my opinion are worth buying. the reason is less than 2 years they already have a large trading volume and according to the coinmarketcap these two coins are included in the top10 coins with the biggest marketcap. so there's no harm in believing with coins that have a large trading volume because they will be difficult to manipulate

agree with you, indeed these two coins have great potential. and I also think that in the next few years EOS might replace Ethereum as the smartcontrac platform. proven at this time even though their platforns have not been widely used by developers. their trading volume can enter top10
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

Of course, friend, I did all the work for you, and that i did an intensive analysis of the office project. Tokens of this project can rise over Mars, believe me. is created white, examining it as I do. conjointly you'll take any channel within the wire. currently heaps of channels that say what coins area unit value shopping for, and what's higher to not concentrate within the close to future.
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

I recommend some forms of coins that I even have for you to carry, there square measure 3 forms of coins that I hold is ETH, RIP, and BCH. from the 3 coins there's one coin that I have confidence to trade is ETH, as a result of the movement rate of ETH is incredibly straightforward to guess, however my mercantilism strategy is with short term to avoid loss, as a result of by mistreatment short term strategy I will get profit each time.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

In my opinion, the best coins to buy are Ether and Neo. They are quite similar but there is some difference between them. These two coins are very promising.  They have already proven that they are solid projects with great technology behind them. Their popularity is getting bigger and they will be among top coins on the crypto market
itech34211

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

I think the best altcoin to buy now is ethereum because the price is so low today so when you invest in it I probably think that you will earn a lot.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

I am glad to tell you about one potential coin could you buy its npxs or pundi – x, you can buy now because price is more drop and too low, you can buy with high amount maybe just few day later price will growing up.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Now it is best to invest in nano, ripple, waves and Ethereum.Now the price of these coins are very low.If you hold it for six months,you will get more profit.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

I am glad to tell you about one potential coin could you buy its npxs or pundi – x, you can buy now because price is more drop and too low, you can buy with high amount maybe just few day later price will growing up.
I can tell you about the PundiX, he has an analogue of the project Dether, and so he costs 100 times less (just the team does not do much advertising, but the product already exists and it works). Therefore, I would not recommend buying this token (PundiX)
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
I think right now Monero is a good option, Monero is certainly an interesting coin. Their extremely high focus on privacy makes it unique compared to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This coin has perfect privacy, and has had its code reviewed by knowledgeable 3rd parties many times and always passed with flying colors.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

If you buy altcoin right now you can try ethereum because it's just the best coin right now because it's bigger that its price is now starting to buy and hold.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Now it is best to invest in nano, ripple, waves and Ethereum.Now the price of these coins are very low.If you hold it for six months,you will get more profit.
That is one of the choices that I would do if I was investing in the top coins and was wanting to make some extra money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

The best variants for invest are Eth, Etf, and any top 20 altcoin on the market. Good price for invest now and holding for 3-4 months.

Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

inthink thatbthere are plenty of good option which altcoin to buy so make some researches and choose the best you can find

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

there are a lot of good variants so i think taht you can rely on your intuition or your knowledge or the best variant on both

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

for now it is very difficult to determine which coins will go to the march because the market is experiencing a very drastic decline maybe here I just recommend you to buy an ETH or you can do your own research so you know about the potential of the altcoin

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: