Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:47:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry?  (Read 1953 times)
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

The block chain has the tendency to change the financial industry as we are already witnessing. Just like when the internet came as a new technology, many did not think it would become a global technology that everyone will be using today. It is exactly the same thing that is happening with the block chain technology. Change and innovation is inevitable. Therefore, the block chain technology will definitely replace the financial system but this will take a very long time. The Banks are already experimenting with the block chain technology so let us be patient and see how things unfold with time.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

It will definitely change the financial industry, blockchain is transparent and tamper-proof form of transaction. The strong security feature of blockchain not only applies in financial industry but also to other business sector like manufacturing industry, real estate, medicine, health, logistics and even political voting system can also be applied with blockchain technology this is how the blockchain will change the world.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

I think personally, Bitcoin has created a new era. It's trying to change our lives. Now it has some influence. I believe it will bring tremendous changes to the world in the near future. And also other major Impacts will come from cryptocurrency and that may change the essence of the financial world, more than just an improvement in technology.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
We are already beginning to see the effect of this even in a very short while and obviously there is no need to even doubt the fact that blockchain technology is going to be changing a whole lot of things in the financial sector which has always been the main target anyway.

Talking about auditing, transparency, accountability and so many more, blockchain brings all of that and that has always been the main idea of seeing things differently and getting to have a better financial future. Blochchain technology bring new level of advancement in to these fields in more reliable way.

That article is probably missing out what are big impact that blockchain technology may bring to other industries too. Because when data will be maintained in a distributed way then we cannot ignore other industries also for further development just due to blockchain technology. Based on current trend and interest of few people, we are going to see how banking sector is going to see huge improvements due to blockchain adoption.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

It will not only change the financial industry, but in the future I think it will bring tremendous changes to many industries. Its decentralization makes it possible to save a lot of the cost of some industries. I think it will greatly facilitate people's lives.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Of course it can change the industry. I mean, every little thing can potentially change every other thing. It's not 100% impossible, if we're being really pedantic here Smiley
As far as crypto goes, it's pretty big right now and it's bound to get even bigger in the near future Smiley
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Of course it will. Perhaps it will be interesting to observe this. People just have to get used to everything new for a very long time. So in any industry. The trend for change is positive.
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

I think blockchain technology can change the financial industry because the technology is designed to help ease and provide many positive benefits for all industry sectors, including in the financial services sector where it can help the process of recording business activities digitally. this is a good opportunity for everyone to change their economy for the better.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
That is the industry that bitcoin is going to change the most, the blockchain is also going to play a part but I think that bitcoin the combination of a blockchain and a currency above it, it is going to be more influential, that was that desire of satoshi to create a system that did not rely on any third party to send payments from one side of the world to the other, this is already changing the business of remittances and soon enough it will change the banking industry as well.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

I think Yes. but the changes in the financial industry will be a nice change looks like. the system of blockchain itself very much applied in large projects and if the industry finance also applies this system then the security and comfort will certainly be increasingly assured.
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

It can, it does and it will. It is a not mature yet, but even now if you look at the numbers of people involved and the marketcaps of some coins you will see how widespread and huge this thing is. Allow it some time and it will become a really big player on the world market field.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

definitely a blockchain will change the world, as yet quantum computers are not developed enough to hack blockchain, even if it comes to this, the blockchain also doesnt stand still
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

it would surely change the financial industry, i think i've read it here that NASDAQ itself are somehow going to consider turning into a crypto exchange which probably means they are going to list blockchain projects and maybe give time for the big companies to trans into a bockchain company. for enough its enough to disrupt markets already and some from stock and forex market are already in crypto.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Yes, I agree. In fact, the financial system and industry are starting to change.
Many industry sectors are going to start their performance with such blockchain technology. They are also open to working with this blockchain technology.
As a result, hopefully, there will be many more parties or fields that will accept the cryptocurrency.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ductho158a

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Of course, I think Bitcoin has created a new era. It is trying to change our lives. It now has a certain amount of influence. I believe that it will bring tremendous changes to the world in the near future. I am looking forward to this. Moment.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Blockchain will change every sphere where is data. Some people still do not know what is it blockchain but soon it will be show to everybodies.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

I think personally, Bitcoin has created a new era. It's trying to change our lives. Now it has some influence. I believe it will bring tremendous changes to the world in the near future. And also other major Impacts will come from cryptocurrency and that may change the essence of the financial world, more than just an improvement in technology.

It’s the opportunity to get rich through buying and selling cryptocurrencies that is grabbing the attention of the mass public. But the technology behind these cryptocurrencies, blockchain, is where the real change is. And it’s safe to say that the change is taking place before our very eyes, especially in the financial industry.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

Yes, I agree. In fact, the financial system and industry are starting to change.
Many industry sectors are going to start their performance with such blockchain technology. They are also open to working with this blockchain technology.
As a result, hopefully, there will be many more parties or fields that will accept the cryptocurrency.
Personally, i guess they are welcome to changes and adapt to it. As clearly explained to what is the purpose of blockchain system and how does it work, i am pretty sure they are willing to take part of that change. The financial industry also has a lot to improve and maybe this is one of the solutions that might help them improve.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

to my opinion blockchain will definitely change the world and financial industry many life has being changed and financial industry is changing gradually
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

Personally, i guess they are welcome to changes and adapt to it. As clearly explained to what is the purpose of blockchain system and how does it work, i am pretty sure they are willing to take part of that change. The financial industry also has a lot to improve and maybe this is one of the solutions that might help them improve.
Another aspect of the financial industry that blockchain is changing is betting. Sports betting in particular is being changed through the coming blockchain BlitzPredict. There are some common problems with the way modern day sports betting works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: