Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry?  (Read 1953 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

Yes, there is such a thing as transparency through blockchain but blockchain is not without its own problems. So I think even if it is introduced in the financial system, the total makeover will be difficult.                                                             
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

I am sure that the blockchain in the near future will fundamentally change the world and in particular the financial industry. Here are a few key aspects: this is a new kind of data without centralization, data can not be faked, the technology allows to make financial transactions without intermediaries, financial transactions become transparent and all participants can follow them. This is not a complete list of advantages of the blockchain technology. Personally, I have no questions about the future of this technology.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

I believe that the blockchain is able to change the financial system, it is convenient, anonymous, allows consumers to directly interact with the seller without intermediaries. Here you see the blockade will change our view of finance.
yougotpunk

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

Blockchain is a good technology because it makes business more transparent and transactions almost immediate. Blockchain system is also more safe for keeping your data: the data are spread across numerous providers and the system can't be easily hacked.

▰▰▰▰ EAGLEX ▰▰▰▰
EAGLEX - OWN IronGeekChain and Iron dBFT consensus
● ● ● http://eaglepay.io ● ● ●
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

I believe that the blockchain is able to change the financial system, it is convenient, anonymous, allows consumers to directly interact with the seller without intermediaries. Here you see the blockade will change our view of finance.
The anonymous should not be included on those things. The role of blockchain to change the traditional system that has been used in the our financial economic to be changed with modern system just like blockchain to minimize the cost fees for every transaction and increase the transparency.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

The blockchain technology will disrupt any other businesses that's why other companies are really into it coz if they will not adopt the future technology they will left behind. As long the blockchain goes towards in the future we are all be rich.
vivuta107

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

I am sure that blockchain technology can change the financial industry, I also think that it can even lower the level of corruption in many countries, as it is a fairly transparent system.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

I extremely agree. The blockchain technology is going to revolutionize everything we know, especially the financial industry. As we know, every transaction is backed by a specific token which is apparently recorded on blockchain, and this, in turn, boosts honesty and reliability, and this is something that traditional banks don't always offer.

mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

Yes, I don't think that blockchain does not mean changing finances. I think that many areas will be changed. The financial industry is the first to change, because he is the world's largest industry.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

Blockchain can change the financial system dramatically! I think that if banks use bchain, people won't need banks any more - they will just conduct transactions without charges and will love it!

I agree also that blockchain can change the financial industry, but the thing is I'm sure the bank will not allow that to happen because for sure it will affect their banking business and many people will not use the banking system anymore and will change to blockchain financial system.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

In my deep opinion, crypto is being changing the world, not only the world of industry. Crypto has a good potential to make the industrial system around the worldwide easily and highly. Some industries are now starting to use the blockchain technology for their system to help easiness and advanced technology. However, I know that not all
tranquochoan169a

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

I think like smartphones that interfere with the journalistic industry or retail stores, blockchain will also overshadow the financial industry. And in the future I think all business sectors will adopt a blockchain system
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

Today the world's top banks are all into cryptos. The day they introduce cryptocurrencies into their systems will be the day the global financial system will start restructuring.
rostpAyment

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

As you should be aware, a major fraud takes place in the Punjab national bank in India where 11,000 Crore INR cheated from a nationalized bank, one of the countries still limiting and prohibiting payment using blockchain . many of them consider that blockchain is a threat and can disrupt stability.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
well it can happen without us knowing. because the name of the world is always spinning, not always like this. so we can only accept anything that will happen
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

As you should be aware, a major fraud takes place in the Punjab national bank in India where 11,000 Crore INR cheated from a nationalized bank, one of the countries still limiting and prohibiting payment using blockchain . many of them consider that blockchain is a threat and can disrupt stability.
I think that Blockchain technology is the best choice for managing the finances of nations and big corporations in the present time and in the future. But there are many countries that reject Blockchain in financial management and that is a rather bad thing in the management of these countries.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Its possible that blockchain will change the financial industry, blockchain is much cheaper cost rather than bank transaction,  printing of paper money, and minting of coins. And also blockchain is more convenient and faster.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

I totally agree . The main thing that , as at the moment did not happen . so all turned in the robbery of the population . if as predicted it will help to save and not to spend simply their money . then it's great !
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

Of course, I think Bitcoin has created a new era. It is trying to change our lives. It now has a certain amount of influence. I believe that it will bring tremendous changes to the world in the near future.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

I don't think that will happen in the near future. Potentially, the blockchain can do this, but due to the fact that it is not profitable for States, it is unlikely to happen. In some cases, this is already happening, but in businesses. It would also be very good if the blockchain was introduced into the state apparatus for tracking the financing of industries.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: