Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry?  (Read 1953 times)
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

Bank system only. But bank owners is not stupid. That's why cryptocurrencies will be integrated in their system. And nothing will be changed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

Bank system only. But bank owners is not stupid. That's why cryptocurrencies will be integrated in their system. And nothing will be changed
I still hope that there will be changes. Although you correctly noticed the tendency of embedding existing crypto currencies in the banking system.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Blockchain technology has great potential. Already, the largest companies are working on its use. And not only from the financial sector but from various branches of the economy. Blockchain will have a very big impact on changes in the economy because it can be used for various tasks not only for financing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Of course this technology will change the finance industry, you can already make sure of how this technology is transparent and open.
with its help, most intermediaries and services simply will not be needed after 5 years  Cheesy
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

If the concept of the blockchain spreads to all industries, I think there will be unemployment. Since this technology can solve many tasks for which human resources are being attracted at the present time. Unequivocally, people will need to re-qualify and keep pace with the times.
Jizel

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

I think that yes, Blochchchayn will change the financial flow and very much, taking into account how quickly it is developing, in just a couple of years, and such a leap in distribution and use. It seems to me that a very important question is how all this will be regulated by the financial systems of governments, because with such a system, states lose a very large amount of profit.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Blockchain helps a lot in talking about in financial industry because as we can see that many projects right now and proposed to helo our technology through cryptocurrencies. And if those projects will be successfully launched, it a big change.  Also some industry right now accepts digital currency or bitcoin also its a start of change that money will be involved
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Regulation is necessary, it is time to recognize this. Without regulation, these technologies will not be accepted, despite their effectiveness. Who will climb into the dark pool, where they can lose everything when they can use traditional technologies?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Yes, I strongly think that blockchain is able to change the financial industry. Blockchain has been proven to be a potential good alternative of the current payment system. I read about banks testing for trade finance system too.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Yes i fully aggree,  with that. I have seen blockchain technology scare banks so they fight against it maybe because of no monthly fee policy. Through smart contracts the financial industry is being disrupted by the blockchain

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

This is kind of like asking if sliced bread is going to change the sandwhich industry..

A better question might be how or will it change industry?

I want a blockchain sandwhich.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Ayobami99
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

If the concept of the blockchain spreads to all industries, I think there will be unemployment. Since this technology can solve many tasks for which human resources are being attracted at the present time. Unequivocally, people will need to re-qualify and keep pace with the times.
I like the last statement, people will update themselves in the course of times to become more relevant. I think that is one of the downside of many employment opportunities today-it rigidize the employee to a particular skill not allowing them to think out of the box which i believe the blockchain will solve

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

I wouldn't talk only about blockchain but about technologies itself. Many industries need these technologies. VR/AR will work much better and secure with DLT as well as robots and decentralized vehicles system.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Ayobami99
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

This is kind of like asking if sliced bread is going to change the sandwhich industry..

A better question might be how or will it change industry?

I want a blockchain sandwhich.
I was smiling while typing this,  reading your comment is really funny but true. I love thinking out of the box and i hate organograms, the blockchain gives me the opportunity to think out of the box and cancels organograms and intermediaries. So yea i love the blockchain sandwich 😁

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

Yes it can really change the financial industry today because the growth of cryptocurrency is affecting the business of other people just like banks so we can say that the future will be depending on cryptocurrency or bitcoins.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

I think that blockade can drastically change the financial sphere. If we apply blockade in the banking sector, then we will not need banks, we will do financial transactions without commissions and this will be just fine.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
kashwin663

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
yes i agreed.because blockchain technology nowdays it is implemented in many fields and  i hope  future is  totally dominant by blockchain tech thats lead to the financial industry change.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

This has already happened, governments initially reacted skeptically to Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in particular. As a result, Blockchain technology has burst into our lives, Yes, there are very few practical projects, but every day their number increases, competition increases and in a couple of years we will see a completely different world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

Before I answer whether I agree, I am very impressed with the performance of blockchain, I think this is an innovation for transparency for the public, I personally strongly agree, if the blockchain is applied in the industrial sector and government, to avoid corruption cases.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

I think it can change and I belive it started to change it already. So soon we can see many security tokens which can be traded by people all around the world witout any barrier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: