Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL FAUCETS ARE TOTAL SCAMS!!!!  (Read 494 times)
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

I can boldly say this from experience. i think its a great way to get free coins  in Bounty campaign, it might take a while to earn but it is a sure path to earn real good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:03:39 AM

When I first started out in cryptocurrencies back in late 2013, the term faucets were very common.  Faucets back then were pretty generous.  They weren't scams but a way to promote the coin by giving away some.  I don't think faucets are as generous as they use to be, the amount you receive are very small and people don't even bother using them anymore. 
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

This statement was actually a quote from someone in a Telegram group.  Apparently some tokens promise to pay you crypto as a reward for doing stuff, like watching videos or ads. Sounds great, right? However, sometimes it also involves you downloading an app/program, which could give you malware and steal your cryptos!

Do you think crypto faucets are a great way to get free tokens or is it a total scam?

not all the faucet sites are scams, there are faucets but they pay little but the big ones are really surprising that other faucets are just getting viewers on their web site to sell their advertising. Right now the faucet is no longer recommended for you to buy and I'm sure you will appreciate it because you're your investment.

Watch out for the faucets at playstores apication because malware and viruses have the ability to steal your files.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:29:26 AM

if you are still playing faucet, then the step you should take is me review the related platorm
if you want to invest, try with a small amount
stay patient and never get bored in doing the task
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Is it even profitable to use faucets? Asking because I didn’t try to use it, not even once. How much BTC/similar may be earned using faucets? Maybe some abstract numbers
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

This statement was actually a quote from someone in a Telegram group.  Apparently some tokens promise to pay you crypto as a reward for doing stuff, like watching videos or ads. Sounds great, right? However, sometimes it also involves you downloading an app/program, which could give you malware and steal your cryptos!

Do you think crypto faucets are a great way to get free tokens or is it a total scam?

Some faucets are legit but way too small, usually, faucets are not meant to be your source of income anyway. And definitley most of them are just swaying you to drive traffic in their website. They earn money by visitng their website. Or they earn money from you wasting your time in their website. They earn from referrals too and ads. The best legit faucet I know is Rinkeby Test net Ethereum faucet, it gives you 1 ethereum so you could test your smart contract on ethereum network test net.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

Not all faucet scam, I've tried it in faucethub.io/ and rainpool.io it proved to pay me when claiming a task. But the faucet is wasting my time, the higher your level than, the higher the pay. I do not recommend about the faucet
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Anyone who throws out an emotional, and clearly exagerrated/guessed, percentage are total scams in themselves.  To proclaim and then believe such thing shows a significant disconnect from reality.

It is 98%!

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

I think you wanted to say airdrops because those are the ones that require you to do different tasks in order to receive some tokens. Faucets usually send your bitcoin(because as far as I know about 80% of them pay in satoshis) directly to a microwallet and from there you withdraw all earnings to your wallet.

Most faucets require you to just complete some captchas and that'd all. There are additional tasks to do in order to win more satoshis but those are tasks redirected from other offers website. You make then only if you think they are safe. I would personally never download an app which looks suspicious just to earn lower than 1$.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

I also tried some faucet sites and most did not pay or the payment was so small that it would have been a year or more to to reach the minimum payout amount.
The only faucet I find good is the coinpot faucets. You do not get rich, but at least you get a small amount and they pay.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

Yes 90% of them are scam. Am done with faucets for now.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Participating faucets wont give you any,participating in airdrops could give you some few pennies! best thing to do is to have bounty campaigns so that you wont be wasting your time and effort.Bounty campaigns are the safest way to get some free coins ,thru promoting an ICO which you will be only required to use your social media accounts,translating , etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

Yeah I have been participating in BWEX ICO (Exchange) - turned out to be scam, so I agree and think it is better to wait listing of the token other than investing in ICO, at least I have decided to go this way. Scammers everywhere.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

Why are you wasting your time and effort joining these worthless things? you cant even cashout with these websites,faucets airdrops and other shit things arent going to give you any good outcome,focus on bounty hunting as it is very profitable as of the moment,you shouldnt be doing shit things so that you arent going to waste your time and effort.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

I can not call all faucets scammers. My first earnings were from them, although it was quite miserable and not worth the time spent on it. In addition, a large risk of infection, no matter what the virus is of course present. It is much better to work with bitcointalk.org
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

Why the hell would you waste your time with faucets qand get like 1 penny.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

I don't think 99% of FAUCETS are scam Smiley). The problem is if you don't get great number of referral, you'll never can be able to reach to the min pay amount. Beside, for now price of Bitcoin is really high so it's almost impossible to reach to minpay if you don't have referral. I still remember the early of last year when I still can reach to minpay of any faucet in 1 week without having any referral Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████