Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:12:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what s the maximum amount of money you earn from bounty ?  (Read 385 times)
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

Until now, the money I earned was not so much. because besides I'm still a newbie, I also still need to learn a lot about this crypto world.
if calculated, maybe about $ 15K I already get.

If you class $15k as 'not so much', especially as a newbie, then you are setting your sights very high. Wish you all the best in sustaining that kind of return, because it sounds like you have the rest of us beat already. As a sideline it is relatively easy to earn a couple of hundred dollars a month I guess, I don't even get that, but it will depend on which direction the coins go once they hit the markets. I like taking part in bounties, but definitely couldn't make a living from doing so.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

Earning from bounty depends on what is your rank in bitcointalk forum , how much your Facebook friends and how much followers in twitter. As if your rank is full member or above, you will earn very good money from signature campaign and if your followers in Facebook and Twitter is above 5000, you will get nigh rewards. And one more thing is how much bounty you join and work daily because as much as more bounty you do, you will earn more that for sure.

linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

Most of the bounty threads do not limit the number of participants.
Only a small percentage of the bounty threads will limit the number of participants, and most of these projects will be easy to make money.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

Dont ask that question. You shoukd know it for yourself. Also earning from bounties take a lot of time and effort. It depends on how you do your campaigns. Just keep ghe hardwork and it will pay off eventually
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

cannot be predicted, I ever earned $ 1200 in a single campaign period. and to earn a big income from this forum is not easy, in my opinion even more difficult than as an employee in the company.

and my income from the campaign is enough to complete my life needs.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

We cannot determine what is the maximum amount of money that we earn from bounty defending on how many campaigns are you joined. For example if you are participating both signature campaign and social media campaign it's possible for you to earn big amount since this time bounty managers are now allocating more tokens in signature and social media campaigns. So if you are participating both of them you can earn more money, what if all of campaigns in a particular bounty are you participated? 

And one of the factor that we could not predict what are the maximum amount of money we earn in a bounty. "Rank" it is obvious that the lower rank you are the lower the stakes you get vise versa with the higher rank especially in (signature campaign). But sometimes is other campaigns ranking is not a bases for earning stakes (social media, youtube & blogging, translation & moderator campaigns).

On the other hand we couldn't predict what are maximum amount of money we earn, however we can determine whether you earned more or not. the important thing is you should do all your job properly and participate well in a bounty for you to earn with a maximum amount of money you deserve.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

hi guys tell me what is the maximum number you earn from bounty campaign
All people in the crypto world are knows that it depends on the bounty campaign if how much they earn from it. Actually  the first campaign that I participated I gain 1,545.454545 token and now hold it until the price are going increase.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

I don't care much about how much I have earned up to now. I find new knowledge and gain experience from each bounty or airdrop campaign, sometimes the bounty give you a high amount of money after it end....
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

Such a weird question.  It depends on the project you choose to earn bounties from, how many tokens they are distributing for bounties, what percentage of tokens you will receive (so how many others are doing the same bounty as you), and whether or not you are doing multiple bounties for the same project.  After all that, factor in how much value each token is.  There's no set ceiling for a max.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

Such a weird question.  It depends on the project you choose to earn bounties from, how many tokens they are distributing for bounties, what percentage of tokens you will receive (so how many others are doing the same bounty as you), and whether or not you are doing multiple bounties for the same project.  After all that, factor in how much value each token is.  There's no set ceiling for a max.

I dont know why people asking how much we received. First of all everybounty has a different allocation therefore the token that you can received is dependable on the allocation.
Mi5h0

Merit: 273

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

The total budget of a bounty campaign is divided by the number of participants. The income in various signature bounties is entirely different, but on the average, a participant with the "Member" rank can get about $400-$500 per month. Participant in social bounties, like Twitter and Facebook, can count on an income of about $20-$50 per month since participation in such campaigns is much simpler. But you may participate in many of these campaigns simultaneously, in which case your income will multiply many times.
But there are some risks, though. As not every ICO collects even the minimum amount needed for a successful completion of the project (soft cap) and in this case you don’t get anything. You should approach the project from the investor’s point of view, since even if you don’t invest your money, you still invest your free time and your effort.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

It depends on things, such as: time that you have been doing this bounty, the quality of ICO that provides bounty and effort that you have done for them.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

I usually make a few hundred dollars for a campaign if the token is good. It depends on the number of your followers in social networks.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

There's no maximum as bounty prices ain't fixed. In bounty, you get rewarded for your inputs. If you put in Little effort, you pay becomes less but if you're actively involved, doing the right bounty required stuffs, then your payout will be big. There's no maximum there's no minimum. Also payments depends on the project too
Winsdors

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

Earnings could vary if you hold it for a longer period of time.
I prefer to hold it longer.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

I think that the main earnings from signature campaigns (usually 30% of the company), therefore, with a low rank, you will not earn much.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

the size of the simplest I think any result will not lie the value of his business, the more the maximum in the work the more the results he gets. the maximum amount to be gained can not be determined concretely because even if the number of bounty is determined how much percentage is distributed, but the success depends on the value of ICO achievement and market sales results, if all goes as expected, then the result will be maximized, but for the amount earned by bounty participants is uncertain because of the different rankings of different businesses, the results will be different, unless the bounty has been completed, ICO finished stake has been distributed the newly distributed coins can be calculated and known the maximum amount to be gained.
VeeraS

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

certainly no maximum size of a reward of the bounty. it all depends on the reward you receive after the last ico and enter some exchanges. nah ranking is very influential to get rewards, because the rewards will be accumulated depending on the stake that you have every week. and for you, there is not much you can do with your limited rank and knowledge.
DikkieD

Merit: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

Totally depends on so many factors. Most important, you need to get stakes, and enough stakes to actually get a nice portion of the total bounty allocation. After you have received the tokens, the waiting game starts. If you chose the right bounty, you may see this token being added to one of the best exchanges. From there often price of tokens will rise. Somethings just a bit, other times x10 easily (or more). Only in those cases you will get a lot in return for your hard work. I am still hoping to one day have that much luck with the bounties I recently (and currently) participated in Smiley
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Until now, the money I earned was not so much. because besides I'm still a newbie, I also still need to learn a lot about this crypto world.
if calculated, maybe about $ 15K I already get. How about you guys?
let's keep your spirit, search for more success.
good luck !!

On what account did you made $15k doing bounty? And which bounties have you done. Can't find anything on this profile.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: