Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (UK) ASICMiner Cube 30Gh/s to 38Gh/s (worldwide) (New Thread)  (Read 16119 times)
CroverNo01 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:40:20 PM

Update 22/11:

DHL are really being a problem now they have only just went and told me they will not due to these devices containing capacitors.
New delivery agent is being appointed as we speak and still stock should be here for the Tuesday.

Nothing ever runs smoothly these days

Cheers  

Edit: Looks like it's not DHL Fault, China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners as they know the value and what they can produce. Hopefully will clear customs soon

Thanks

Stop spreading this nonsense or provide proof!!!  Wreaks of scam...

I want to know where you're getting this: "China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners as they know the value and what they can produce".  FUD.

Direct quote from Bitman ALSO a china factory producing Asic Miners
"I had to deal with Chinese Customs to get the miner out of China.  They knew exactly what the miner is and what can do and how much values it holds.  (Just the computer parts won’t work with the Chinese Customs.  Let’s get them do all the paperwork and procedural things taken care of instead of running the fire-sale and then the sales get canceled due to the technical and regulatory reasons.  This week, the Chinese Customs were on very High Alert for the digital goods being brought in and out of China."

Also other companys that are selling the Cube are now saying on there listings on hold due to customs!

I need not sell on here if it's all this hassle accused of scam, I'm more than happy to take my stock elsewhere.

People jump so fast to conclusions on here!
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:43:55 PM

Update 22/11:

DHL are really being a problem now they have only just went and told me they will not due to these devices containing capacitors.
New delivery agent is being appointed as we speak and still stock should be here for the Tuesday.

Cheers  

Edit: Looks like it's not DHL Fault, China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners as they know the value and what they can produce. Hopefully will clear customs soon

Thanks

I want to know where you're getting this: "China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners as they know the value and what they can produce".  FUD.

How can I provide proof if I don't have the stock in hand you muppet as I SAID i will provide photos once stock is in hand END off.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:50:53 PM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks

How can I provide proof if I don't have the stock in hand you muppet as I SAID i will provide photos once stock is in hand END off.

Muppet eh?   Sounds to me like you're getting the run around. Good luck to all of you who overpaid in this buy.

CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:56:23 PM

I think you will find that my prices are very competitive, to buy these now from Fried Cat is over $900 without shipping.

I'm not going to raise my price to the current rate and will offer at what I bought them at.

Sound fair to me, No need to over charge for these.

As I said I will update tomorrow once I get news from the shipping company as DHL are refusing to clear the units from Customs.

Unless I hold a UK VAT ID then I can't use DHL, EMS rate is over the roof but hopefully Fedex or UPS will pull through tomorrow.

rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:37:54 AM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks
If this is the case, then there should be a DHL tracking number available.  Do you have it?
China has no reason to do what you say.  There maybe an import tax at the destination country but I've never heard of one on the export side in China.  This is all very strange to say the least.

yes, there's an export tax in china. Suppliers only get away when shipping single units. Been dealing with them for a few years and they all cry about that
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:28:40 AM

i am gonna wait for outcast's GB.

No offence to Outcast but you will be waiting a pretty long time for stock. As Out needs to get his stock from yxt and yxt needs to get his stock from china and china is not allowing anything though it's customs.

I say nothing will be going out till mid Dec but due to Christmas post I say early 2014

Cheers

I think you will find that my prices are very competitive, to buy these now from Fried Cat is over $900 without shipping.

To be honest getting hold of 30 Units is pretty hard even from the factory, they are hardly making any of these things and now have raised the price and don't offer discount on bulk.

Currently I would say there must be max of 150 of these devices made.

Only people I know who have physically had them instock are people in China and USA. .....

I would advise you not to post statements on matters of which you have no idea.
In your thread, there are so many false information....

btw:
China is the workbench of the world. Export is not the problem. The fun begins when importing into the EU....
keep your EORI# ready http://www.eori.eu/eori-general-information/

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:09:55 PM

No offence to Outcast but you will be waiting a pretty long time for stock. As Out needs to get his stock from yxt and yxt needs to get his stock from china and china is not allowing anything though it's customs.

I say nothing will be going out till mid Dec but due to Christmas post I say early 2014

Cheers

To be honest getting hold of 30 Units is pretty hard even from the factory, they are hardly making any of these things and now have raised the price and don't offer discount on bulk.

Only people I know who have physically had them instock are people in China and USA. .....

btw:
China is the workbench of the world. Export is not the problem. The fun begins when importing into the EU....

I believe all my information to be true, parts have been corrected and apologised to those mistakes.
I am sure yourself you will be well aware of the current price to buy these units @ todays rate.
It’s just simply not worth it as who wants to pay that amount for a unit that will never ROI.
The rate I bought mine at has a very good chance to ROI and will ROI at current price I sell for.
When you were selling yours for 2BTC others were selling for 1BTC and 1.49 or 1.75 Max
The competition is great but you need to have good stock which simply no one currently has.

For all you haters I can prove by next week stock will be in hand Smiley

Thanks Smiley
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:37:23 PM

I dont think its a case of "haters"

Just people applying due diligence, many people have been scammed in the past and trying their best to avoid a repeat.

I wouldn't take it to heart, people aren't calling you a scammer just being cautious and if all goes well will help future trades.
mijanur

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:03:54 PM

+1
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:13:11 PM

Cheers

btw:

I believe all my information to be true, parts have been corrected and apologised to those mistakes.
I am sure yourself you will be well aware of the current price to buy these units @ todays rate.
It’s just simply not worth it as who wants to pay that amount for a unit that will never ROI.
The rate I bought mine at has a very good chance to ROI and will ROI at current price I sell for.
When you were selling yours for 2BTC others were selling for 1BTC and 1.49 or 1.75 Max
The competition is great but you need to have good stock which simply no one currently has.

Thanks Smiley
Hi all
I can be a laboratory rabbit, so Let me buy first 2 Cubes  from CroverNo01.
I got good feeling this is not a scam.

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:41:06 PM

Cheers

btw:

Thanks Smiley
Hi all
I can be a laboratory rabbit, so Let me buy first 2 Cubes  from CroverNo01.
I got good feeling this is not a scam.

And i got gr8 feeling u r one of them...
gidi337

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:59:23 PM

this does not sound like a scam at all.

i do not know croverno01 at all but just from the way he writes it sounds legitimate.

he also accepts escrow so there is no real risk

the only other person i have seen giving so many updates was augusto croppo

i just thought i would add my input (although it probably does not add that much)

scousesmoker

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:52:44 PM

I'll take one of these shipped to Liverpool if theres any left to be had?

this is scousesmoker Smiley
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:17:35 PM

this does not sound like a scam at all.

i do not know croverno01 at all but just from the way he writes it sounds legitimate.

he also accepts escrow so there is no real risk

the only other person i have seen giving so many updates was augusto croppo

i just thought i would add my input (although it probably does not add that much)

Thanks for having some faith in me, update will come tomorrow from the shipping agent Smiley

Hopefully it's good news then will be able to start taking orders on arrival this week Smiley

Cheers
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:38:32 PM

I will take one also, if still some left
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:24:31 AM

Good news Smiley

DHL has managed to fix the issue and now on there way Smiley

Proof:

Keep you posted folks Smiley
Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:27:00 AM

Cool Smiley

Maybe Ive missed it, but do you have any information regarding how many units you'll be receiving and how many are reserved/ordered?
I kinda have a feeling you'll get less than people want. How will you handle that? In chronological order in terms of showing interest? (seems most fair) Or something like you'll just state "they're now here, X units availble" and use a first come first serve from that moment on?
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:11:01 PM

10 been ordered.
2 sold.

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:18:22 PM

Hi, I will take one. Bitcoins are in wallet.

If you please, let me know via PM how you want to handle the payment details.

Thanks,
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:24:24 PM

Hi,

Getting a huge amount of emails and requests, I want to make it as fair as possible so everyone has a chance of getting part of my stock.

On day off arrival I will post photos then open up to orders at 8pm so that allows people to get home from work.

I am going to be opening a 2nd Group buy for Avalon 200Gh/s Miners - These won't be ready for dispatch till the 5th Dec and limited qty is available - suppliers is accepting pre orders for $3500 which includes shipping via DHL

Can let me know if anyone is interested

As always will post updates as I get them Smiley

Cheers 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: