Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to find new cryptos  (Read 1159 times)
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

There are lot of cryptos out there nowadays. Most them looks very promising. But finding the right one for you really depends on your preferences. You can check all the coins available in the market by checking different exchange sites. You can also consider the market cap and volatility of each coin. To play safe, you can always choose the already stablished and proven tested coins like bitcoin, ethereum and the likes.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

There are a lot of sources of information about new cryptocurrencies, including sections on this forum. I often monitor projects on the icodrops website, there the current information is indicated in a convenient format.
shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

there are many ways to find new cryptos. The best way is announcement thread. You can find all of the new ICO projects in the announcement thread. Then you can use ICO ranking sites. they have the unique tab for upcoming ICO projects. I hope these are the best way to find them. But be careful there a scam projects too... Filter out them is your responsibility.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

I always dedicate some time towards scanning through the alternative section to find details about new cryptos, forum members reviews and reading their ratings on the internet and their whitepapers,  what solutions is their project trying to solve in the society? having read and research through I will be able to choose and select the best ICOs.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

it is difficult to find  a good new cryptos, many time only when the price pump up 100 times or even more, people find it is so good!
XingTheRubicon

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

First, find coins that aren't already bloated with an ICO and still bleeding investors.  Your average altcoin out there has lost over 60% the first quarter this year.

You need something that hasn't been overbought and is now fleecing investors for the 4th straight month.

Seeing how if you invested $40 in bitcoin in 2010...that would have made you 1MM at todays prices......the mathematical probabilities matter (if you think the Ripples of the world are going up 1000%, I don't know what to tell you)

So what you choose to invest in, is just as important.

SpeedCash (SCS) is one of those possibilities...with the lowest circulating supply that i know of ANY coin (452,000) the ability to moon out of control is mathematically there.  There are no guarantees, obviously...but SCS still under $1 has the legitimate potential climb at a higher rate than most other coins that are already bloated.

What's crazy is even if this coin fails miserably...the next btc surge should have SCS gains at over 1000% easily (that would only be a 5MM market cap)  SCS is as big of an opportunity as there is out there in crypto.  Ground floor with an existing and working product...

Do your research.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Usually I go to the Coinmarketcap site and find new cryptos that have recently been listed on crypto exchanges in the "Trending-Recently Added" section.
Then I study the tokens and choose one that is listed on small exchanges. After that, I track the news about the selected token in the Telegram and
social networks to know in advance about its listing on major exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex and others. As a rule, after listing on such exchanges the price of new cryptos sharply grows.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

I entered different chats in a telegram. Most of the news I see there)
Sometimes I go to coinmarketcup, where I can find out about the cost of the currencies of interest and where they are traded

HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

Join any active group on telegram, where you can find news of new cryptos or go to website https://icobench.com/icos and see ratings of new icos and join them.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

I suggest www.icoguide.com for ICO projects, they have really good and realistic rating.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Best way to find out good upcoming crypto projects:

Firstly >  start following people on Twitter that is where I go to.

Second > you can follow different hackthons and conferences and watch the projects which were highlighted there. I usually find videos on youtube or articles on steemit which summarize them.

Third > Follow sites like ICO DROPS and TOP 7 ICO and several aggregators.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

This forum especially the Altcoin section is a great place to find different kinds of coins. I also check coinmarketcap frequently to see if there's a new coin there. Coingecko is also a good place to see ongoing and upcoming icos so you know if there's a new ico with a lot of hype. You can also join telegram group, i joined one group that full of people that like to share if there's some good coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

The easiest way to find a great coin with less risk is to join a bounty campaign. One is that, it gives you coins to which you could decide to hold or well both are profitable. You could also join airdrop. By doing these two you'll have means to really buy any coin of your choice. Check the market always and check the website. This forum is also a great reference for any emerging coins.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Following pages, channels or groups that are semi-trustworthy and promotes upcoming ICO and see if that gets a lot of support in the community. Read comments about it and if it piques my attention, I will start reading information about it. Do my own research, identify the potential of the ICO. It is really hard to find good ICO these days as most of them don't deliver on time.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I normally use the altcoin section of bitcointalk to find new projects. Most of the projects are listed here. Sometimes I see some interesting projects advertising in coinmarketcap too.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

For ICOs, I mainly check the announcement threads and then from there on, judge them based on their websites, whitepaper, dev. team, etc.
With so many scams around it is very important to check every single detail of an ico before investing in it, if there is anything that is out of place I will not invest in that ico the developers need to be very responsive because I have seen many developers that take your money and then they almost never communicate with the community of investors and in my opinion that is bad form.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Just going around and trying to find some ICOs that nobody has heard of, thing that as soon as you find them and invest in them you would hit the jackpot, with so much scam going around the internet these days, the best choice that we have is to follow the herd and invest in whatever people are investing in, because those are usually the ones that go big and have a lot of profit into them.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

I advise you to pay attention to the site ico drops.  there add mostly prospective projects, even if you did not buy on the ICO you will see that these are good projects,  and you can be followed by them when they go to the exchange.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

It's all over the internet!!!! But if you want to check the latest and incoming ICO project then I advice you to check announcement on the Market (Altcoin), there you can look everyday for incoming projects.
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

Now there are many search capabilities, there are a lot of useful information on the forum, and I find most of the information here

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: