Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥  (Read 19653 times)
IlidaN

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

I see …As it stands now, in the absence of an Ecommerce company that accepts cryptocurrency in exchange for products and services, people are still required to transact using fiat currency.
Yes, but. The original design of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency was to bypass centralized monetary systems and enact true, peer-to-peer transactions. Nowhere in Satoshi’s landmark white paper did it state that Bitcoin was to be a purely speculative investment; yet, that is precisely what it has become.
While the volatility is a positive for speculative investors, it is also causing more hesitancy on the part of consumers to use it as a reliable fiat currency alternative
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

Guys! Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency craze has attracted too many ICO startups whose intentions are focused solely on watching their valuation being pushed to the pinnacle by the speculators.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

Guys! Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency craze has attracted too many ICO startups whose intentions are focused solely on watching their valuation being pushed to the pinnacle by the speculators.
Often, there is no other utility outside of their cryptocurrency merely being a way to inflate their bank accounts
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

One of the more pressing concerns in the Ecommerce industry is the lack of trustworthy cyber security, primarily in the form of identity theft.
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:03:43 AM

Hello)) How can I use my cryptocurrency aside from trading on an exchange?
Until now, few retailers and distributors, including the major Ecommerce giants, have offered a practical solution. As a result, consumers in the cryptocurrency market are stuck in limbo with no solution, unless they want to go through the additional effort and pay the increasing fees of converting to fiat money.
This is precisely why the Elysian Ecommerce platform is needed, to provide consumers with the freedom to utilize their cryptocurrency in any manner they choose.   

I think the price must be stable to adapt in E-comerce
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

Elysian Pre-TGE Sold Out and TGE Launched on QRYPTOS on June 20th
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-pre-tge-sold-out-and-tge-launched-on-qryptos-on-june-20th-f4d2dc5af27d

The Elysian Pre-TGE has just recently ended and has successfully filled its hard cap of 2,400,000 USD! The project has raised both its Presale and Pre-TGE in full so far, heading into the launch of the Token Generation Event on the QRYPTOS platform. Elysian is growing in popularity on its social media channels recently and is expected to have a very good performance during its TGE. The Pre-TGE was a two week period that was the initial stage of the Elysian public token sale.

The Pre-TGE had a total token allocation of 40,000,000 ELY. Participants were able to visit the Elysian dashboard and participate directly in the Pre-TGE.

The Token Generation Event itself has been backed up by 2 days from its original launch date because we were happy to announce that QRYPTOS will be hosting our TGE. The TGE will begin on June 20th. QRYPTOS and QUOINE will merge into the forthcoming LIQUID exchange in July. The platform has a large user base which is lucrative to Elysian as they enter the beginning stages of the TGE. There will be no active token sale from June 18th to June 20th. There will be a two day break to prepare for the launch on QRYPTOS and to let our community know about the news. The hard cap for the TGE will be 15,000,000 USD. Users that wish to participate in the TGE must visit the QRYPTOS platform, or visit the Elysian dashboard which will redirect you to QRYPTOS when you wish to purchase tokens. Users will still be able to log in and see their token balances in the Elysian dashboard.

We are excited about the collaboration with QRYPTOS and we are looking forward to integrating the technology of our partners into our platform, to provide a great service for our supporters. Stay tuned for more updates!
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

Congrats! The pre-ico stage has shown a good result, about 25 percent of the hard cap sold out and soft cap has been reached. So, look forward to main sale on 20th June!

Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

The one of the most common questions beginners
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

Until now, few retailers and distributors, including the major Ecommerce giants, have offered a practical solution. As a result, consumers in the cryptocurrency market are stuck in limbo with no solution, unless they want to go through the additional effort and pay the increasing fees of converting to fiat money.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

This is precisely why the Elysian Ecommerce platform is needed, to provide consumers with the freedom to utilize their cryptocurrency in any manner they choose.   
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

I see …As it stands now, in the absence of an Ecommerce company that accepts cryptocurrency in exchange for products and services, people are still required to transact using fiat currency.
Yes, but. The original design of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency was to bypass centralized monetary systems and enact true, peer-to-peer transactions. Nowhere in Satoshi’s landmark white paper did it state that Bitcoin was to be a purely speculative investment; yet, that is precisely what it has become.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

While the volatility is a positive for speculative investors, it is also causing more hesitancy on the part of consumers to use it as a reliable fiat currency alternative
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Often, there is no other utility outside of their cryptocurrency merely being a way to inflate their bank accounts
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

One of the more pressing concerns in the Ecommerce industry is the lack of trustworthy cyber security, primarily in the form of identity theft.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

There is reason to believe that Elysian can be one of the strongest projects in 2018, led by a strong team with an extremely experienced advisor team, covering several areas such as finance, Ecommerce, communications, business strategy, and development.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

100% bouns in Pre-ICO?
It's really high. I don't think it's a good method for attracting investors. People won't invest in a token that have already investors with 100 bonus. Because they will likely dump their tokens.
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

i purchased the elysian tokens but they came at the actual rate of ETH and not pegged. In email it was mentioned that remaining amount would be sent after Pre-TGE, it is over but i did not receive more elysian?
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

seriously bithumb is stopping services, i think these exchanges do it on purpose, who knows what was stolen and what not. There seems to be no security for any investor
iphone11

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

The one million tokens from the Airdrop will be distributed equally among all properly registered and eligible participants. For example, if 50,000 people sign up for the campaign, then each participant would receive 20 tokens. All tokens will be distributed 30 days after the completion of the Elysian Token Generation Event which ends on July 8th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: