Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥  (Read 19650 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

It's nice to see that the project will partner with projects that are interesting in themselves. Especially Cappasity, I have been following this project for a long time. The fact that Elysian will interact with him, I really like a great strategy.
I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to create something so unique that it turned the crypto world. The best projects are now beginning to interact with each other, complementing each other. This is where I see the prospects for divergence of crypto-platforms.

Waw! Elysian is making such solid partnership, building fundamentals of the project is very important and Elysian is doing just that,
Its a shame the market is a very bearish mode at this present time otherwise such great announcement always have a positive impact on the project as well as price, nonetheless, it is still a welcoming development from the team, very interesting update indeed. Hope to see Elysian in some well known exchange soon.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

It's nice to see that the project will partner with projects that are interesting in themselves. Especially Cappasity, I have been following this project for a long time. The fact that Elysian will interact with him, I really like a great strategy.
I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to create something so unique that it turned the crypto world. The best projects are now beginning to interact with each other, complementing each other. This is where I see the prospects for divergence of crypto-platforms.

Waw! Elysian is making such solid partnership, building fundamentals of the project is very important and Elysian is doing just that,
Its a shame the market is a very bearish mode at this present time otherwise such great announcement always have a positive impact on the project as well as price, nonetheless, it is still a welcoming development from the team, very interesting update indeed. Hope to see Elysian in some well known exchange soon.

Excellent and the main thing necessary, the right partnership of two interesting projects. The partnership in general is excellent, as it stimulates the project to develop more, find new solutions and interesting options.
Also, of course, I hope that this token will be added to the good exchanges, although this is not easy to do now.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

The idea of the project is very simple and at the same time difficult to implement - it is the creation of an ideal relationship between producers and consumers. E-commerce has security problems and needs an urgent solution to this issue. The technological solutions that the platform offers can simplify and improve the scope of electronic commerce.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

As my opinion the platform solves problems that are detrimental to the future growth of the e-commerce industry, has a wide range of capabilities and unprecedented user experience, scalability as the user base grows, and a strong business plan and revenue model. For these reasons, Elysian is going to make a strong push to the top of the industry.
Qspace

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

As my opinion the platform solves problems that are detrimental to the future growth of the e-commerce industry, has a wide range of capabilities and unprecedented user experience, scalability as the user base grows, and a strong business plan and revenue model. For these reasons, Elysian is going to make a strong push to the top of the industry.

Currently, we don't have enough information about their private chain. But Elysian team is very strong, i believe in them.
Voknap

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

Yes, the market situation is unfortunately not the most beautiful, in a different situation with such a news would have risen HYIP. But Elysian will definitely deserve his attention, especially with such partners. I also hope that they will be able to resolve the issue of exchange. And about the recent news, about the distribution of $ 1000 to those who will open a store on the platform, and I was interested. I will be over
Voknap

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

If they realize everything they want. This will be a really strong push in the development of the e-commerce industry. The main thing is to survive in such a market. Fortunately, the project has good partnerships, I think coordination, this is what is needed now.
vodyanoykiki

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

The idea of the project is very simple and at the same time difficult to implement - it is the creation of an ideal relationship between producers and consumers. E-commerce has security problems and needs an urgent solution to this issue. The technological solutions that the platform offers can simplify and improve the scope of electronic commerce.
Perhaps you can trust your opinion and of course to study the project. Then , as always, to make a decision about it. It is possible that in the future the project will become very popular.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

The advantages of the project include increased security and user-friendly interface based on its own working platform.
In addition, the ELY token will be a full-fledged means of payment on the electronic platform.
The disadvantage of the platform is that I know at least a dozen similar projects that are also ready to join the fight for the money of investors. And I do not know which of them will stay afloat after the ICO and bring their project to its natural completion.
Voknap

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

The advantages of the project include increased security and user-friendly interface based on its own working platform.
In addition, the ELY token will be a full-fledged means of payment on the electronic platform.
The disadvantage of the platform is that I know at least a dozen similar projects that are also ready to join the fight for the money of investors. And I do not know which of them will stay afloat after the ICO and bring their project to its natural completion.

I agree, similar projects already exist. Unfortunately, according to statistics, about 90% of projects a year after holding a public sale cease to live. The Elizian project has an experienced team, and a good partnership, I want to believe that they know what they are doing. And I believe.
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

http://bit.ly/2vdWNpC
Read writing from Team Elysian on Medium. Elysian will create a decentralized Ecommerce platform with innovative security and revolutionary user experience.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

This Project have a quality idea. A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. A lot of partnerships want to collaborate with this awesome project that brings the future of eCommerce. Congrats to the Elysian team for the great job
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

ELY is already listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will remain there. At this point in time, we cannot comment on any additional exchange listings.

Does Qryptos still has forced account verification? At the last time when i thought to register there it was impossible to withdraw any funds from there without fully verified account, and i don't like it.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

ELY is already listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will remain there. At this point in time, we cannot comment on any additional exchange listings.

Does Qryptos still has forced account verification? At the last time when i thought to register there it was impossible to withdraw any funds from there without fully verified account, and i don't like it.
ELYSIAN indeed must verify your account first, because it is for the security of their projects, this is very nice, you are wrong if you don't like it because it is part of the security project ELYSIAN
Qspace

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

I agree, similar projects already exist. Unfortunately, according to statistics, about 90% of projects a year after holding a public sale cease to live. The Elizian project has an experienced team, and a good partnership, I want to believe that they know what they are doing. And I believe.

VR and AI is a new feature form ELysian when compare with others projects. But technique issue is more important
Qspace

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

VR and AI is a new feature form ELysian when compare with others projects. But technique issue is more important

I mean that scalability issue because E-commerce must provide service for millions of user and thousands transaction per seconds
Qspace

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Is there any admin here? Does Elysian have a plan for informing the progress of project like IOST does?
Qspace

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

Can anyone explain to me about the difference between pre-approve mode of Elysian and EOS?
Qspace

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

Are the tokens instantly transferable?
Tokens are delivered to the user instantly during the public event and they become transferable one week after the TGE.
One more question. What is the soft cap and the hard cap for the TGE?

The soft cap was 3 million dolllar.
The hardcap had been considered 19 million dollar. But due to the market condition changed to 7 million dollar. The new hard cap has been already reached.

No one in this thread recognizes that 3 million ELY in TGE is sold in only 1 week? 19 million hard caps can be reached easily?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

javascript:void(0);

Excellent and the main thing necessary, the right partnership of two interesting projects. The partnership in general is excellent, as it stimulates the project to develop more, find new solutions and interesting options.
Also, of course, I hope that this token will be added to the good exchanges, although this is not easy to do now.

of course, Elysian are doing everything under crypto book to solidify this project as much as possible, partnership with the right company certainly often brings the much need exposure of a project and getting project close to mainstream media,

now that token generation event is over i expect the team to swing into more action in the development of project and lunch the mvp and also marketing Elysian project, although one thing is not very clear to me, i see progressive bar in website shows 100% complete, does it mean that hardcap of 7million was reached or 3million softcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: