Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥  (Read 19650 times)
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Got the link to Elysian forum.
The interface and structures of the forum look good, well-managed.
I joined it mins ago, and hope that I will get good experience with Elysian community in the forum.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

I like the idea of integrating ecommerce with blockchain. Very promising project. Good luck.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

Elysian is a decentralized Ecommerce platform to build websites on the blockchain with improved security and revolutionary user experience. Really interesting idea. Team is looking pretty decent.
NurMar

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

can u pls give some extra info on locking tokens... the details of locking smart contract address and the procedure to lock them etc...
And how many tokens will be rewarded for locking ely tokens on the smart cotract??

Tokens lock will be available within the next 30 to 60 days. We are currently auditing the lockup contract and reviewing some other details before going live with it. We will announce all the details right after we are done with these procedures.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Great as this is among the first idea to build eCommerce websites on blockchain technology. Eager to see its real demos for testing.
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

I'm so excited to be part of this excellent project that has great opportunities for his members admin you are doing a great job in this wonderful project and i no you we succeed
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

Hello guys
I'm so excited to be part of this excellent project that has great opportunities for his members admin you are doing a great job in this wonderful project and i no you we succeed
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

Wab token team delisted their token in the very first week ok listing on bitforex. On the third day of the listing itself they made an announcement that they will delist the token from Bitforex.
and guess what happened to the WAB token after that.?? 30% gain in just one week...
ELY team should really think about it. Or else we soon reach $0.0001. Do something...
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

Bitforex bots manipulates price of the token. When the price is about to shoot up in hotbit a sudden dump occurs in bitforex. And it follows in hotbit. With 115 million circulating supply ELY could do much better... delist token from Bitforex...
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

HARDCAP REACHED! but why ico is still running sir  Huh ELYSIAN Secure data storage and unprecedented user experience to create trust between businesses and consumers and partner exchange CRYPTOS  Grin this is good news for investors not waiting long for exchange because it has suport QRYPTOS  Wink

There is referral token of Elysian on QRYPTOS. You can buy ELY there. I don't know that when Elysian will list on the big exchange.

ELY is now available on BitForex big exchange https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ELY&currencyCode=ETH and price 0.00004766 ETH volume 3208.7100 ETH  and 0.0203 USDT volume 1414172.4600 USDT and I think this price is far from the price of ico FINAL TGE PRICE 0.12 USD PER ELY!  Sad Sad

Yes very disappointing us, maybe this is the main reason most people just want to buy tokens after get listed in market
Besides not needed KYC also can get token with price 10x more cheaper than ICO

What is bitforex? i see it for the first time, really ) And i think that the volumes may be fake too, so you guys should not consider it like an indicator of the price.

i just came to know and come in contact with that exchange, in my opinion, it was not a pleasant experience to navigate your way in that exchange, Damn! i don't intend to use it again man, it was out of place for me, this is just my personal experience and i was not impress at all,
but i don't think been listed in Bitforex is reason why Elysian is below ico, most tokens now just go below ico immediately listed on exchange, its almost like a compulsory procedure for almost all tokens nowadays.

They navigation is alright on Bitforex, but it is said to be dominated by bots a lot. You can tell that from observing the movements on the order books.

yeah, as it happens usually on such exchanges... you see huge volumes, depositing your funds there and... can not neither sell nor buy anything because it is the bots makes that volumes throwing back and forth a couple of tokens

You can still trade with patience, but the order books are usually very dry as you say. Just need to wait then until a bot works its way through your order.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

The project targets an attractive niche and has clear potential. Convincing team and experienced advisers. The best of luck and success.
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

Certainly the industry needs more security, and smartcontracts can facilitate performance based efficiencies. First to market solutions in ecommerce will be well positioned to be acquired by behemoths wanting a fast path to market.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

I do see some competition from new players entering the game, but if the product is solid, which it seems that it is, Elysian can be an industry leader in this segment. The team seems to have some prior experience with projects. There are some interesting features like VR.
seccessful

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

There is no rate for the ETH, people will receive ETH equal to the USD amount they won. The contest said for instance $500 price so whenever the prices will be paid out the winner will receive $500 with the ETH rate for that specific day/time.
Tenda1698

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

What eth rate are you gonna use for ely-gleam contest winners?
Rate at distribution day or when eth was around $600?
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Blockchain technology can be the natural evolution for companies involved in this business and Elysian seems to be developing a great platform featuring AI and VR tools together with the possibility to implement atomic swaps between cryptocurrencies.
Warfare

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

It is listed already on the following exchanges:
Bitforex (https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ELY&currencyCode=ETH)
Iqfinex (https://www.iqfinex.com/)
Hotbit (https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=ELY_ETH)
CoinExchange (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ELY/BTC)
Qryptos (https://trade.qryptos.com/basic/ELYETH)
Idex (https://idex.market/eth/ely)
Mercatox (https://mercatox.com/exchange/ELY/ETH)

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

Could this be the buying point for Elysian or we should just hold on a little while longer until the locked up tokens are released? I fear it might dump harder when the locked up tokens are released. The ICO drew a lot of attention and I am being optimistic of Elysian bouncing back way beyond the ICO prize. Wish I went to fiat before the bear market started. Would have tripled my holdings by now

ibiznes
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

The great plus of this project is the Growth Pool (35% of created Tokens) that will be used to build up the community that will be needed for the success of the marketplace and will be also crucial for the implementation of the Proof-of-Authority algorithm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: