Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 09:18:11 PM by shandiem14

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind? Grin
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.
We are not skam. And we have something to offer you. Watch us. Soon will be published a technical document that will shed light on the plans of the team and instill confidence in you in the future Smiley
Yes, God forbid that I should accuse You in SCAM! I wrote about the fact that your name BUZCOIN is associated with ABUSECOIN which translated from the slang meaning SCAM.
"Buz" was used because the name of the platform "Buzar" was formed. And in parallel with this fact was the beginning of the name of the founder of the project. there is nothing with "abuse" in common. Although the course of your thoughts is interesting Smiley This project can not be called a scam, if you take a closer look at it
Very funny that people laughing at this project and notices the name itself that he/she accusing for a scam. Don't ever compare it to other project respect this community. Better read our white paper and join our telegram if you want to ask about the future of this project go and communicate them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

The BUZAR platform is an integrated ecosystem where the functions of a trading platform and a communication service are realized

simultaneously. BUZCOIN will be tied to all aspects of the functionality of the BUZAR platform.

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

I believe that the project will create the necessary technical solution, which has been brewing all this time, given the media's support of Olga Buzova and such team members as George Erman, Aleksey Novikov, Dmitry Borodin who has already participated in hussenig projects previously
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Flexibility of the platform is provided by its wide functionality, and the team provides transparency and trust between all participants.

For the details visit website: https://buzcoin.io 

jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

Wow! I am really amazed with BUZCOIN, I am thanking my friend right now for introducing it to me and will do some search right now about on this one because I think it is really good and have a really big future because messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. From now on I'll support this project. Goodluck.
Better to read their white paper for more details about Buzcoin because for sure reading this will give you full details and more information about the project. Also, you will be able to understand the origin of this ICO.
Yes I will thank you so much for the advise plus I'll follow this Ann thread from now on for more so I'll be always updated on BUZCOIN. I've also joined their telegram and follow their facebook and twitter page for more details and information. Hope for everyone long time supporting BUZCOIN will share their information always for new comer like me here. Thank you so much. Godspeed.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Wow! I am really amazed with BUZCOIN, I am thanking my friend right now for introducing it to me and will do some search right now about on this one because I think it is really good and have a really big future because messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. From now on I'll support this project. Goodluck.
Better to read their white paper for more details about Buzcoin because for sure reading this will give you full details and more information about the project. Also, you will be able to understand the origin of this ICO.
Yes I will thank you so much for the advise plus I'll follow this Ann thread from now on for more so I'll be always updated on BUZCOIN. I've also joined their telegram and follow their facebook and twitter page for more details and information. Hope for everyone long time supporting BUZCOIN will share their information always for new comer like me here. Thank you so much. Godspeed.
Your always welcome! Reading their white paper and joining their telegram channel is very helpful for better understanding of the project. Also, you can ask questions in their telegram anything about the project, people and admins there are very responsive and active always.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

By the way, the name of the platform (Buzar) is a great idea. Similar to sonority with "bazar" (market). For "super marketplace" it's just an excellent marketing move. By the way, it's very interesting to see how integration of applications into the platform will be implemented, but it's too early to say: D
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce.

As part of this, the platform will implement several services.

torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

This project is a wonderful example of a project, that is better to avoid. If you are hesitating to invest or not, the answer is definitely no, no and no.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Sounds cool, but there are doubts that Buskin outside of a narrow circle of users, and make a team with someone big.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

This project is a wonderful example of a project, that is better to avoid. If you are hesitating to invest or not, the answer is definitely no, no and no.

Follow our updates and I'm sure your opinion will change Smiley
YoungBoss18

Merit: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

Well, this is one of the smart projects I see. I say so because the front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
It's silly to judge by the cover. Everything will be seen later in the course of the work. But the fact that even above the page in the subject people worked, is already pleased.
  Grin I think he's joking. Now few people are interested in external design (although it is of course important), most people understand what needs to be paid attention to evaluate the project (team, investors, white paper, idea, etc.)
Maybe she's joking. In any case, it's too early to say anything about this project. It will take a little time and everything will fall into place.
YoungBoss18

Merit: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

Sounds cool, but there are doubts that Buskin outside of a narrow circle of users, and make a team with someone big.
Olga Buzova is a well-known personality. It is possible that the project will become popular. The main thing is that it should be of use and be of high quality.
shandiem14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Flexibility of the platform is provided by its wide functionality, and the team provides transparency and trust between all participants.

I believe the platform is good to communiate with their friends around the world and follow their favorite stars in show business. The transparency of this project is all we wanted and i hope they release the apps before it will release on the market. i'll keep you posted in the future.
shandiem14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

Olga Buzova is a well-known personality. It is possible that the project will become popular. The main thing is that it should be of use and be of high quality.
Oh i see i saw her instagram she has a great personality and want to issue a cryptocurrency. Most Russians reacted to Buzova's initiative with a fair amount of irony and skepticism. It is due primarily to the scandalous reputation of the star famous for her participation in the vulgar reality show «Dom-2».
Source: https://blockchain.ru/en/posts/olga-buzova-gotovit-zapusk-sobstvennoi-kriptovaluty
skladnikov

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind? Grin
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.
We are not skam. And we have something to offer you. Watch us. Soon will be published a technical document that will shed light on the plans of the team and instill confidence in you in the future Smiley
Yes, God forbid that I should accuse You in SCAM! I wrote about the fact that your name BUZCOIN is associated with ABUSECOIN which translated from the slang meaning SCAM.
"Buz" was used because the name of the platform "Buzar" was formed. And in parallel with this fact was the beginning of the name of the founder of the project. there is nothing with "abuse" in common. Although the course of your thoughts is interesting Smiley This project can not be called a scam, if you take a closer look at it
God, you're so stubborn, why can't you understand a simple thing? It's so obvious. Not all says ABUSECOIN, some is already cut and say BUSEcoin. It sound like Buzcoin. Don't you understand what associations are? It's like you're calling your coffee shop the Fikalnya. What would have been beautiful are your meals and service, you still lost some people on the stage names.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

Oh i see i saw her instagram she has a great personality and want to issue a cryptocurrency. Most Russians reacted to Buzova's initiative with a fair amount of irony and skepticism. It is due primarily to the scandalous reputation of the star famous for her participation in the vulgar reality show «Dom-2».
Source: https://blockchain.ru/en/posts/olga-buzova-gotovit-zapusk-sobstvennoi-kriptovaluty
It is better if we look for all the team of Buzcoin not for only single person. Let's see all the work of the team and their skills, we are not perfect but we can do good things. Let's consider their credentials and the skills that they have. Let's not judge only one person for the whole project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

I believe the platform is good to communiate with their friends around the world and follow their favorite stars in show business. The transparency of this project is all we wanted and i hope they release the apps before it will release on the market. i'll keep you posted in the future.
Yes you're right. The platform of Buzcoin will help people commuicate with each other, also the platform has a lot to offer. I think this will really a big hit if people will just give the team a chance to prove themselves.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaAbXbmW4AEGNMT.jpg
Yes you're right. The platform of Buzcoin will help people commuicate with each other, also the platform has a lot to offer. I think this will really a big hit if people will just give the team a chance to prove themselves.

Thank you for your support!)
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

But even this does not prevent her project from developing and attracting more and more new people to her) Smiley In addition, there are many people who believe in Olga and look forward to the development of the project)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: