Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

I decided to buy this Buscon for only one reason: they require you to verify yourself as a person. And I have a strong aversion to such manipulations with my own documents. And forgery to do...  Yes the time of his pity. Does not hurt much and wanted to buy these blouses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

I decided to buy this Buscon for only one reason: they require you to verify yourself as a person. And I have a strong aversion to such manipulations with my own documents. And forgery to do...  Yes the time of his pity. Does not hurt much and wanted to buy these blouses.

KYC is a common procedure for many similar projects. I myself passed it. And no problem. Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

We remind you that the test PRE ICO of BUZAR & BUZCOIN is in full swing!

It is possible to buy BUZ tokens only on the official website of the project buzcoin.io

The price of one token is 0.1 USD

The bonus on the PRE ICO 30%

Test pre-sale of the project will be completed on the 18 of may!

https://buzcoin.io
shamanrer

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

I think that buzcoin will be very successful, because her know all young people of Russia. I think they will collect КAПУ very quickly. I will buy a lot of a token in my own collection of spacekim.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

yes we know that in every project and literally if you are investor you need to pass the KYC for your own purpose also, but for bounty I think it would not be, verify to many bounty hunters is a lot of work and many weeks or days maybe passed if there is but some other are handle that KYC process.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

yes we know that in every project and literally if you are investor you need to pass the KYC for your own purpose also, but for bounty I think it would not be, verify to many bounty hunters is a lot of work and many weeks or days maybe passed if there is but some other are handle that KYC process.
Bounty does not pass KYC Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I think that buzcoin will be very successful, because her know all young people of Russia. I think they will collect КAПУ very quickly. I will buy a lot of a token in my own collection of spacekim.

Thanks for your support sir! Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Real success stories: crypto-millionaires-who are they?

Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, bitcoin – probably there is no one who hasn't heard these words. The new technology, the new digital economy, and the new ways to make money made a lot of noise... and gave the world a whole galaxy of rich people of a new type - the crypto-millionaire.

TOP 3 crypto-business

1️⃣ Brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. $10 billion.
Today they are probably the most famous crypto-rich people in the world. And even besides the fact that they are twins, which significantly distinguishes them from the crowd. However, for the first time they became known not as crypto investors, but as those who accused Mark Zuckerberg of plagiarizing the ideas of the social network Facebook. They even sued him in court.

We can say that the brothers won the case-Zuckerberg went to a settlement agreement and paid the twins $ 65 million, although they themselves are accused of”patent trolling." This is when for large corporations it is easier to pay off the annoying plaintiffs with relatively small amounts than to work several years in a litigation - any conflict is bad for the price of shares.

With this amount Winklevoss started their crypto journey. They spent about $ 11 million from Zuckerberg's payments for the purchase of bitcoins. Since then the first digital currency was cheap, they bought it a lot. As a result, 5 years later, they became the first publicly known crypto-billionaires in the world. Their investment in bitcoin is up more than 31 000%! Alas, no one has managed to repeat their success. At least not in public.

2️⃣ Roger Ver. $2.7 billion.
One of the first large investors who started working with cryptocurrencies. During his stormy activities to popularize the crypto industry he even received the nickname "Bitcoin Jesus".

According to various estimates he owned about 300 thousand bitcoins. Today, he actively promotes another currency – Bitcoin Cash and even made statements that he sold out all his bitcoins.

Is it really difficult to say, although the idea to fix the profit in December 2017 with the price of bitcoin of $20 thousand looks quite reasonable. We analyzed his fortune based on the fact that Ver still keep bitcoins with him or has bought a similar amount of Bitcoin Cash.

3️⃣ Tim Draper. $270 million.
Tim Draper is a well-known venture investor and founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson. Despite the fact that his crypto-capital is noticeably less than a billion, he is on our list. Why? Because he has $ 270 million only in bitcoins. And no one knows how many other cryptocurrencies he has managed to buy in recent years.

In 2014, he purchased at an auction of U.S. marshals about 30,000 bitcoins from the number of cryptocurrency withdrawn from the wallets of the semi-criminal platform Silk road.

Tim Draper is still optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. Recently, he said that the emergence of cryptocurrencies is more important than the creation of the Internet and the industrial revolution. And even gave a forecast of growth of bitcoin to $50 thousand by the end of 2018. It is not clear whether this forecast comes true, but we can say that he is not going to get rid of his cryprocurency.

All these billionaires are either experienced investors and businessmen, or those who stood at the origins of the crypto industry and managed to see great prospects in it. That is, people who already had considerable capital before entering the crypto world.

What about” mere mortals " like you and me? Is there a chance for an ordinary person to get their benefits from cryptocurrencies?

Our answer - of course Yes! Cryptocurrency can radically change the life of each participant.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Sounds cool, but there are doubts that Buskin outside of a narrow circle of users, and make a team with someone big.
Olga Buzova is a well-known personality. It is possible that the project will become popular. The main thing is that it should be of use and be of high quality.
Oh i see i saw her instagram she has a great personality and want to issue a cryptocurrency. Most Russians reacted to Buzova's initiative with a fair amount of irony and skepticism. It is due primarily to the scandalous reputation of the star famous for her participation in the vulgar reality show «Dom-2».
Source: https://blockchain.ru/en/posts/olga-buzova-gotovit-zapusk-sobstvennoi-kriptovaluty

But even this does not prevent her project from developing and attracting more and more new people to her) Smiley In addition, there are many people who believe in Olga and look forward to the development of the project)
I think people only see Buzcoin because of Olga, some of them judge the project because of how they knew Olga. I hope that people also see that Olga is just part of the team and help to have a good and successful project. Let's try to look the credentials of all the member of the team and their skills because I know for sure that they are really good.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

The BUZCOIN project's official YouTube channel! Subscribe and stay informed about all the news of the project!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ktqubn4T1IwSoS42atU4A?view_as=subscriber

hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

The BUZCOIN project's official YouTube channel! Subscribe and stay informed about all the news of the project!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ktqubn4T1IwSoS42atU4A?view_as=subscriber

Soon Buzcoin will be in all existing social networks of the world. You can not worry about marketing the project, it will be on top. Will be marketing - there will be demand, will be demand - there will be a high price Smiley) Marketing is one of the most important components of any ICO
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

Well, this is one of the smart projects I see. I say so because the front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
It's silly to judge by the cover. Everything will be seen later in the course of the work. But the fact that even above the page in the subject people worked, is already pleased.

That's why it is much better to check first the whitepaper of buzcoin for us to find and give clarification of the project to the community. Like what I read and remembered it is Buzcoin aim is they want people all over the world to become closer to each other. BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform
Yes I agree with you that's why this project of BUZCOIN has a high possibility to become huge in the near future when our world really adopts the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. All of the people even if the really don't want a high tech gadgets or technology they can't do anything because need to adopt so they can live and that time BUZCOIN for sure will be really big.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
irinainvestor7

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

[/quote]
I never thought  that I would find such an exellent project.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

I never thought  that I would find such an exellent project.
[/quote]

Thank you so much! Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

Well, this is one of the smart projects I see. I say so because the front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
It's silly to judge by the cover. Everything will be seen later in the course of the work. But the fact that even above the page in the subject people worked, is already pleased.

That's why it is much better to check first the whitepaper of buzcoin for us to find and give clarification of the project to the community. Like what I read and remembered it is Buzcoin aim is they want people all over the world to become closer to each other. BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform
Yes I agree with you that's why this project of BUZCOIN has a high possibility to become huge in the near future when our world really adopts the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. All of the people even if the really don't want a high tech gadgets or technology they can't do anything because need to adopt so they can live and that time BUZCOIN for sure will be really big.

Thank you for your support! Wink
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce. As part of this, the platform will implement:
1. Bulletin Board and online auction
2. Purchase / sale of goods and services, which guarantees a security of transactions through the technology of smart contracts in the B2C, C2C and B2B segments.
3. Creation of online shops on the basis of BUZAR: its functional will be available for all platform participants who have been identified.
4. Discounts and loyalty programs: platform users from partner companies and rewards for being active inside BUZAR, such as writing reviews of products and services. The program will focus on companies that work under the brand of Olga Buzova.
5. Job search service: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
6. Service for rent and sale of real estate: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
7. Service for the exchange of crypto-currency: the ability to quickly exchange BUZCOIN for other crypto-currencies money. This function will be introduced after the appropriate license is received.
8. P2P payments: payments on the platform will not require intermediaries. Platform users will be able to send each other BUZCOIN crypto currency.
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

BUZAR will create a universal supermarket of goods and services in the domain of e-commerce. As part of this, the platform will implement:
2. Purchase / sale of goods and services, which guarantees a security of transactions through the technology of smart contracts in the B2C, C2C and B2B segments.
3. Creation of online shops on the basis of BUZAR: its functional will be available for all platform participants who have been identified.
4. Discounts and loyalty programs: platform users from partner companies and rewards for being active inside BUZAR, such as writing reviews of products and services. The program will focus on companies that work under the brand of Olga Buzova.
5. Job search service: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
6. Service for rent and sale of real estate: with a developed rating system and verification of participants.
7. Service for the exchange of crypto-currency: the ability to quickly exchange BUZCOIN for other crypto-currencies money. This function will be introduced after the appropriate license is received.
8. P2P payments: payments on the platform will not require intermediaries. Platform users will be able to send each other BUZCOIN crypto currency.

Too many services they offer to their platform! Hoping it will success and acheive the goal of this project... May I know if there is a bonus or discount in every services they offer??? And how many percent it will be?

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

How our project is called: BUZCOIN or BUZAR?

We are often asked what we create, and how our project is called: BUZCOIN or BUZAR?

Answer:

✔️ The project BUZCOIN consists of the platform BUZAR and the token BUZCOIN (BUZ).

✔️ The platform combines the properties of a marketplace for the integration of cryptocurrencies into any business, messenger, as well as a system for fixing transaction data in the blockchain. The system based on the use of smart contracts excludes the influence of the human factor and even a minimal hint of corruption.

✔️ BUZ token is needed to create our own closed payment system with maximum transparency, reliability and speed of transactions without processing centers, intermediaries and with minimal fees!

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

buzcoin.io
You were going to upload a video from an offline event, was it done? Where can I see this material?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

Too many services they offer to their platform! Hoping it will success and acheive the goal of this project... May I know if there is a bonus or discount in every services they offer??? And how many percent it will be?
I think there will be bonuses and discounts, as this is an integral part of the marketing of any marketplace. But so far, at the current level of development, it's too early to talk about this, as there is still much to do. Their ambitious plans are not so easy to implement, there will be a long way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: