Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34112 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

What is ICO?

What is Initial Coin Offering?

This is a popular ICO today. This is how this abbreviation can be described. The popularization of bitcoin and altcoin provoked the appearance of hundreds of different ICO projects.

Translating everything into simple language, ICO is a fundraising for the implementation of any project by a third-party company or team.

Today it is a new form of investment. Most often, it is not difficult to” recognize “ICO”, the main features are the connection with the blockchain technology, the use of any crypto — currencies and the issue of tokens.

According to financial analysts, this year will be a year of change for the ICO.

Experts make such conclusions on the basis of the policy analysis of some States, which intend to take the rapid development of the ICO under control.

Nevertheless, every day hundreds of teams announce the beginning of crowdsale, pre-sale, pre-ico (the values are equivalent to the beginning of fundraising).

https://buzcoin.io

And BUZCOIN is gonna be one of the best ICO this year, especially this year of 2018 gonna be the year of the ICO and for sure those best ICO this year will be huge in the near future and I am sure BUZCOIN is one of it. So everyone out there let's give our best effort to help BUZCOIN Team to the successful of this ICO. Goodluck to all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

$ 200,000 is not a bad amount for pre-sale. I believe that the project will strengthen the marketing component and activity and in the second round will be a very tasty collect of investments =)
I'm right?
Yes, I believe in you sir. We just need to wait and continue to support the ICO especially today that they are people who think that this project will profit them in the future. The project is very in demand today, an application that have all you need.
To be honest pre-sale went better than expected if that figures are true. I have understimated this project.
Well it is okay atleast right now you know how really good BUZCOIN is. Still needs time for BUZCOIN Team to complete their projects all we have to is to help them give all of our best effort like what they are doing giving the best efforts to complete all of their projects. Once crowdsale for BUZCOIN is start for sure this will be sold out for a few minutes only.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

What is ICO?

What is Initial Coin Offering?

This is a popular ICO today. This is how this abbreviation can be described. The popularization of bitcoin and altcoin provoked the appearance of hundreds of different ICO projects.

Translating everything into simple language, ICO is a fundraising for the implementation of any project by a third-party company or team.

Today it is a new form of investment. Most often, it is not difficult to” recognize “ICO”, the main features are the connection with the blockchain technology, the use of any crypto — currencies and the issue of tokens.

According to financial analysts, this year will be a year of change for the ICO.

Experts make such conclusions on the basis of the policy analysis of some States, which intend to take the rapid development of the ICO under control.

Nevertheless, every day hundreds of teams announce the beginning of crowdsale, pre-sale, pre-ico (the values are equivalent to the beginning of fundraising).

And BUZCOIN is gonna be one of the best ICO this year, especially this year of 2018 gonna be the year of the ICO and for sure those best ICO this year will be huge in the near future and I am sure BUZCOIN is one of it. So everyone out there let's give our best effort to help BUZCOIN Team to the successful of this ICO. Goodluck to all of us.
Olga Buzova is really happy on our support and very excited on the future of technology especially on cryptocurrency. The excitement around the crypto-currencies caught Olga’s interest that's why she made this interest to show the world what could blockchain do to our society.
joann15

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

I thought it was a joke, but no. Does someone really invest in this project and believes in its implementation?
Is there a valid reason not to by the way? Is it too impossible to happen? If they will be supported and believed to i think they can. They have a very interesting and appealing objectives by the way. At first i was also skeptic but who am i to judge an unfinished beginning? Only time can tell if it will be implemented or not, too early to judge i think.
We need to give chance to this kind of platform that for sure will help us a lot in the future. The concept of the project is very useful and the team are very skillful in their field, so why not support the ICO.
Yes I agree with this one instead of complaining why not support and give chance to the team whose giving all of their effort just to make sure to complete their project and to meet the demands of their supporters/customers. BUZCOIN Team are really amazing if you will research deeply and you will see all of their ideas are great that's why their project ongoing are have a real use in the future.

shandiem14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

I thought it was a joke, but no. Does someone really invest in this project and believes in its implementation?
Is there a valid reason not to by the way? Is it too impossible to happen? If they will be supported and believed to i think they can. They have a very interesting and appealing objectives by the way. At first i was also skeptic but who am i to judge an unfinished beginning? Only time can tell if it will be implemented or not, too early to judge i think.
We need to give chance to this kind of platform that for sure will help us a lot in the future. The concept of the project is very useful and the team are very skillful in their field, so why not support the ICO.
Yes I agree with this one instead of complaining why not support and give chance to the team whose giving all of their effort just to make sure to complete their project and to meet the demands of their supporters/customers. BUZCOIN Team are really amazing if you will research deeply and you will see all of their ideas are great that's why their project ongoing are have a real use in the future.
Any industry there's what we called politics and given that some people don't realize what's the real purpose why it's keeps booming. The future looks bright to all of us and they will regret sooner however there will be some obstacles coming our way but we're ready about it.
joann15

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

Attention, everybody!

Our project has changed the link to the page on FaceBook:  https://www.facebook.com/BUZAR-Buzcoin-366805253813711

We are sure that among the users of the network there are not a few people who are interested in our project and do everything to stay in touch with you!

Subscribe to the new page of the project BUZAR & BUZCOIN in the social network Facebook!

Thanks for the update. For sure a lot of people right now in the especially those people always using their Facebook will see BUZCOIN and for sure they gonna be interested on it, how will be the marketplace and messenger be in 1 platform only. Goodluck BUZCOIN Team.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

$ 200,000 is not a bad amount for pre-sale. I believe that the project will strengthen the marketing component and activity and in the second round will be a very tasty collect of investments =)
I'm right?
So, shame on the skeptics who have thrown negative speculations all the time on this project. Too early judgement is not good. Will be looking forward on their main sale up to the last phase of their activities. Good luck to all investors and to Buzar as well.
Yes you're right sir, those people who judge the project will definitely change their mind about Buzcoin because even they have a negative feedbacks from different people, they still manage the project and encourage investors and people to support the ICO.
Those negative people out there don't really understand the concepts of BUZAR or maybe doing it for FUD which a lot here in world of cryptocurrency. For me whatever the other people says is even it is positive or negative. I will always support BUZCOIN because I really believe on them.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
joann15

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

I'm right?
So, shame on the skeptics who have thrown negative speculations all the time on this project. Too early judgement is not good. Will be looking forward on their main sale up to the last phase of their activities. Good luck to all investors and to Buzar as well.
Well it is ok just don't mind them as long as we believe in BUZCOIN and on their team. We don't have to think so much because for sure BUZCOIN will be a successful ICO this year and yes you are right once main sale is up for sure that will be sold out in few minutes only. Goodluck to all of us.

joann15

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Hello all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/2db41a26-87d4-4766-86e3-62b77871e453
Well for me it is realistic but for 4.3 out of 7.0 that's too low for me to rate BUZCOIN, If I am the would rate BUZCOIN I'll go for 6.2 out of 7.0 that's my own opinion every one of us has different views but I am so positive with the project of BUZCOIN how could go big in the near future.

joann15

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

I'm right?
200k is not bad. I'm sure Crowdsale would definitely fun for everyone. The marketing concept of BUzar platform is extremely superb. I actually saw their twitter fan page and it's obsolutely unique. I guess you're one of the supporter of olga buzova.
In fact, I'm not a supporter of Olga. I'm a supporter of her project. I respect her as a person of 'actions' and her project is not just one Olga. There's more to it than a show business star
Me either, I don't know who is Olga Buzova and didn't even heard her name in my country but I like to just support the project because of the benefits that I can get if this one will become successful and be able to launch it in the market.
Same here I really don't who Olga Buzova is until I've discovered BUZCOIN and check the background of Olga. Well for me it is to be glad because there are people that want to share their ideas to us just like what Olga did creating a 2 in 1 platform which is really great and you can really use in the near future. So stopped complaining or saying negative things let's help each other to promote how really BUZAR and BUZCOIN are.

PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

The factors that will ensure the success of BUZAR

Why our project will be popular? What factors will contribute to this?

1️⃣ The uniqueness of the project;

2️⃣ Experienced team of developers who already have dozens of successful completed projects;

3️⃣ Availability of reliable partners;

4️⃣ Participation of well-known and respected advisors;

5️⃣ Innovation functionality of BUZAR as the social component and the marketplace;

6️⃣ Honesty and transparency of the marketplace;

7️⃣ Wide range of marketplace;

8️⃣ Geography of development;

9️⃣ Low marketplace fees;

Integration with the social component of BUZAR platform. Which will transfer data from social networks to the base of the marketplace.

Due to this, the process of registration of new sellers or buyers will be greatly simplified, advertising materials and search results will be based on pre-known information.

Great ! Nice! Lot of opportunities in platform hoping to see those and implemented also... can't wait to see that. Other platform have there own uniques and this is the buzar platform are great services.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

When do you plan any significant news on the project (new partnerships, for example)? I think that during the second round of ICO? What would spur new investors

They even didnt raise softcap. About which partnerships you talking? I think this project fallen. Or Im wrong?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Olga Buzova - the most popular person in Russia

Olga Buzova is the founder and inspirer of BUZAR and BUZCOIN, first of all, she is an extraordinary, all-round personality, widely popular not only in Russia but also abroad.

In the Forbes rating "50 stars of business and sports" for 2017 Olga Buzova takes the first place in the number of mentions in the media — 162784.

People like her sincerity, honesty, openness and beauty. As one of the youngest Russian pop stars, Olga understands that we live in an era of rapid change.

For her fans Olga is a symbol of these changes, she knows what real life is and how quickly new technologies change it.

The excitement around cryptocurrencies attracted Olga. She saw new prospects for the blockchain revolution.

Having invited real professionals to her team, who have already worked with blockchain projects, Olga Buzova decided to create an online platform that has no analogues in the world, combining the functions of a communication service and BUZAR marketplace and to release her own cryptocurrency BUZCOIN.

Olga understands perfectly well that the level of popularity she has achieved will help to promote the project and allow the team to focus more on the development and quality of the product, which will soon take a leading position along with the world's most famous online platforms.

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/05/26/39331c5bf2b24a3cad.md.jpg
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

When do you plan any significant news on the project (new partnerships, for example)? I think that during the second round of ICO? What would spur new investors

They even didnt raise softcap. About which partnerships you talking? I think this project fallen. Or Im wrong?

We do not have a soft cap. And everything is fine with the project. Test sales have been successful and now the team is busy fixing the shortcomings and finding ways to make participation in the project more convenient and understandable for people who were not interested in the crypt before
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Very often in good projects, the most important things happen behind the scenes. And the current status of the project is just the beginning of the ICO. Many more things will happen Wink
shandiem14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

Olga Buzova - the most popular person in Russia

Olga Buzova is the founder and inspirer of BUZAR and BUZCOIN, first of all, she is an extraordinary, all-round personality, widely popular not only in Russia but also abroad.

In the Forbes rating "50 stars of business and sports" for 2017 Olga Buzova takes the first place in the number of mentions in the media — 162784.

People like her sincerity, honesty, openness and beauty. As one of the youngest Russian pop stars, Olga understands that we live in an era of rapid change.

For her fans Olga is a symbol of these changes, she knows what real life is and how quickly new technologies change it.

The excitement around cryptocurrencies attracted Olga. She saw new prospects for the blockchain revolution.

Having invited real professionals to her team, who have already worked with blockchain projects, Olga Buzova decided to create an online platform that has no analogues in the world, combining the functions of a communication service and BUZAR marketplace and to release her own cryptocurrency BUZCOIN.

Olga understands perfectly well that the level of popularity she has achieved will help to promote the project and allow the team to focus more on the development and quality of the product, which will soon take a leading position along with the world's most famous online platforms.

The mose interesting part here is we can easily communicate with Olga in her apps by bridging supporters and superstars, The team should be aware on the development of the product so investors will not have a problem in the future. Though i believe on Olga's expedition about her own currency and i believe on it. thanks anyway!
shandiem14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

How does it work?

With the development of the Internet and ongoing digitalization, people’s
needs for communication are growing. At the same time, e-commerce sites
such as AliExpress, Amazon and WeChat have made tremendous progress
in the field of electronic commerce, and their turnover is already estimated
at billions of dollars. BUZAR combines these two active trends and creates
a new unified platform on the Internet that will combine the functions
of the communication p2p platform and the universal Super-Marketplace.

Reference: https://buzcoin.io/WP_BUZAR-ENG.pdf
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

How does it work?

With the development of the Internet and ongoing digitalization, people’s
needs for communication are growing. At the same time, e-commerce sites
such as AliExpress, Amazon and WeChat have made tremendous progress
in the field of electronic commerce, and their turnover is already estimated
at billions of dollars. BUZAR combines these two active trends and creates
a new unified platform on the Internet that will combine the functions
of the communication p2p platform and the universal Super-Marketplace.

Reference: https://buzcoin.io/WP_BUZAR-ENG.pdf

Thank you so much!
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Russian global IT-platform BUZAR from Olga Buzova!

BUZAR by Olga Buzova, a global IT platform in the works is soon to present its FIRST PRODUCT — a brand new messenger — innovative, unlike any existing apps on the IT market!

BUZAR creators are advancing ahead of their roadmap — having launched an experimental ICO and found considerable interest among both cryptospace and ordinary social media users, have decided to hasten the development process of select applications to the highest possible degree for them to be integrated into a unified platform under the same name.

Each release of a new app by BUZAR will instantly allow its users to enjoy it as a standalone IT- product that can be easily downloaded from, say, the App Store, that will upon the end of development become unified in a whole system of interlinked applications within one app built on blockchain technology.

Despite the fact that there have been unfinished attempts to create a decentralized means of mass media, this niche, albeit in demand, remains unfilled.

It is likely that at least one decentralized platform will capture the majority of the market and guess which one we are talking about. This is why the traditional mass media in the end can be forced to adapt to the ever-changing landscape. Otherwise they risk becoming obsolete in the decentralized future.

For this very reason the BUZAR project is already a part of our shared tomorrow.

source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/russian-global-it-platform-buzar-from-olga-buzova-73cadaf3293b
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Russian global IT-platform BUZAR from Olga Buzova!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*_ACILy2W0TcYz0J0dn-XmA.png

BUZAR by Olga Buzova, a global IT platform in the works is soon to present its FIRST PRODUCT — a brand new messenger — innovative, unlike any existing apps on the IT market!

BUZAR creators are advancing ahead of their roadmap — having launched an experimental ICO and found considerable interest among both cryptospace and ordinary social media users, have decided to hasten the development process of select applications to the highest possible degree for them to be integrated into a unified platform under the same name.

Each release of a new app by BUZAR will instantly allow its users to enjoy it as a standalone IT- product that can be easily downloaded from, say, the App Store, that will upon the end of development become unified in a whole system of interlinked applications within one app built on blockchain technology.

Despite the fact that there have been unfinished attempts to create a decentralized means of mass media, this niche, albeit in demand, remains unfilled.

It is likely that at least one decentralized platform will capture the majority of the market and guess which one we are talking about. This is why the traditional mass media in the end can be forced to adapt to the ever-changing landscape. Otherwise they risk becoming obsolete in the decentralized future.

For this very reason the BUZAR project is already a part of our shared tomorrow.

source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/russian-global-it-platform-buzar-from-olga-buzova-73cadaf3293b
We are waiting and we want to try your messenger. I think this will be a good application for communication and with other functions =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: