Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:33:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions 2018/2019  (Read 2407 times)
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

This year may not be what you want. For now, the cryptocurrency's performance in the market was very bad in 2018. The market is in a red state for most of the time. There is no indication showing that the market can return to the price in December 2017.
Indeed there must be a big difference between what we want to see with what happens, because here is full of risk, be it fraud and so forth. For that the best way to know what will happen in this year and the next is to wait and see.
Luntik45

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

I have a feeling that 2019 will be the best year ... this year crypto is going through a crisis
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

I am not good in prediction for cryptos specially it has a volatile power. So i think better to ride the flow in the market.
mangle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

My forecast for 2019: Bitcoin 15 000 $, Ethereum 2 000 $
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

I still hope that the market will soon recover and begin to please us as before . I think we should wait until autumn.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

What are your predictions for 2018?

From the main ones, I personally think that this year Ethereum will reach a good top. I would like to its price around $2,500-3000. Bitcoin...I hope it will go up again so at least people that bought in a rush in Nov/Dec. 2017 can return their money. Hopefully Bitcoin will do better and reach a million. Grin It would be nice to see litecoin closer to $500, or even higher.

Talking about ICO's, which one do you think will get the most X's? And which ones are a of time and money?

I think the coin that will make the most X's cannot be found on the top 10 or even 20 of the whole cryptocurrency list. With how the market is performing during the year, it seems those at the top will be the ones that will find it hard to appreciate. The first 6 months of the year is almost coming to an end and the top coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc are still halfway from recovering their all time high.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

I still hope that the market will soon recover and begin to please us as before . I think we should wait until autumn.

Of course it will be restored. The market is always cyclical. But now it's difficult to make a forecast, at least for me. I'm waiting to see whether the bitcoin will be close to $6000 and waiting for more information about regulation. After that I can make accurate conclusions.

Now the predictions are pointless. as well as reading predictions Smiley)))
zxfffz

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

All people are in a good direction to predict 2018, but the market in 2018 may not be as beautiful as we thought. It may be the opposite. When the market experienced a surge in 2017, the market in 2018 may have to rest throughout the year, 2019 is more worth our expectation.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

If in 2018 or at least early 2019 crypto market capitalization managed to return to its highest point, I think it's been great for the industry as a whole.
And if that happens, I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum are two coins that will benefit first.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

Crypto will see a new ATH, its not a matter of if but when. Patience, cold storage, hibernate

hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

My prediction in 2018. With the growing coin market, the Crypto participation is increasing. So I think the coin market will double in price at the current price
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

What are your predictions for 2018?

Do you think the crypto market will recover from the correction we are currently going through? What are your predictions for where prices are going to be at the end of 2018?

We think the market is going to recover in 2018! Smiley

Of course everyone is expecting the same thing, but it may be necessary to calculate the market capitalization that can make the price the way we want it. For Ethereum, this year does not seem to be close to $ 2k.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

I think the end of the year 2018 is perhaps the market will rise. but I'm sure at the beginning of the year 2019 to come, market conditions will back down. I don't know how many will be down, whether it be more down from current or not. However, conditions such as this has become a pattern that almost occurred every year.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:37 AM

There have been many FUD in the market this year, and social media have also banned ICO. It can be said that this year will be a difficult year, and I think it is an amendment to the rapid rise in 2017, and many altcoin will disappear, and only in this way can the market continue to move forward.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

I think to predict the price is very difficult especially at this time haraga altcoin in the fluctuation and bitcoin so then I think for the year 2018 the possibility of altcoin and bitcoin prices will recover because it has been a few months bitcoin has not ascended
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

I hope this year  the correctio will end and we will see new high on bitcoin and the rest of altcoins. If by the end of this year bitcoin is above $ 20000 and the Ethereum - $ 1500, then it'll be a good news for me. I won't like to spend the whole year in the loss.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

I think the market will stabilize and more people and money will come to the market.  I also think that more exchanges and more altcoin pairs will open up to fiat exchange.  This could drive down demand for bitcoin while also pumping more value into alt coins.  Overall, the fiat share of various financial markets should shift more into crypto as further integration continues.

Given all this, I think it's fair to expect bitcoin to stabilize around the $10K mark for quite some time.  Perhaps years.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
susutao89

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

It is all just speculation at best and no one should be taking these so called predictions at face value and using it to make decisions for your coins.
bibitao61

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I still believe in full market recover and even better development of it, rise of our returns. But now I wait it only in 2019
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

I still believe in full market recover and even better development of it, rise of our returns. But now I wait it only in 2019
I am positive that in the third quarter of 2018 we will experience bull market and before this year ends we will have green market continuously and we will have huge profit that could help us start 2019. And year 2019 crypto business will be widely spread and more investors will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: