Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?  (Read 1227 times)
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

Ask that to those people who had held their Bitcoins or Ethereum couple of years ago. Of course you can make great profit from holding them. Assuming you are holding the right kind of coin or token. Only few coin or token are worth to hold. And considering which to hold or dump is crucial here in order to protect your profit. I dare you to hold as much Ethereum as you can for 6 months then magic happens.
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Yes, especially last year if you hold your token you could see every token going  x10,imarket is really good  because every coin is rising pretty well then.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

I have not been if in 6 - 12 months.
But I only experienced it in 5 months (starting from late december 2017), I almost got profits more than 30 times by holding but i didn't want to sell it until now because this coin is promising and worthy to hold until 1 - 2 years.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

When you invest in a coin make sure you are investing a coin that has a potential and try to hold that for a year so in order to gain more profits.
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Yeah some are serious, it is a part of strategy to hold coins. Its depends on us on how we able to determine if it is good to hold for that long time, we have different strategies but there are some tips and we can observe the daily operation of cryptocurrency.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

I myself also still fairly new in the world of crypto. Especially for trading, still not so smart in regulating emotions. Sometimes still carrying lust for profit, so for hodl I still not proficient. Though once hodl until 6 months. And indeed the result is quite satisfactory. But sometimes impatient and also in a hurry because still often afraid the price will come down again. So now it's often a little profit. but still I enjoy.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

If you can make a profit within a week or ten days, why not get bigger in a year. Maybe neo could have increased 200 times in a year, but I think 3-times increase in 3 months is quite serious in investing.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

Well I actually did. Most of my crypto holdings I bought last year was now more than 100x times. Just some of it. SOme manage to goes up a little. Some did actually failed and plunge its value to the bottom. I am making serious profit of it to the point where I am able to reinvest it to others and kept growing.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

I don't think holding is the best way to make big profit. In my opinion, I think it's the safest way, not the best way cause you just need to choose a good cryptocurrency then buy and hold but how if price of the whole market just dump in few months or maybe stable like the early of this year? I think at that time nobody thought that holding is the best way to make big profit Smiley). But if you're a patient guy, you can earn a lot of money from holding only.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

It depends on a lot of things, hodl what and how much of it? Holding BTC currently for a year might get you 0 profit, but alts have a higher chance to win big(and lose). It all depends on the market, if there is a general positive outcome then it doesn't really matter if you are trading or holding.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Maybe you can look to crypto sites and see the price of coins a year ago. Maybe there will be a lot of coins that will not be anything, but on a serious coin, you will get a serious multiplication as well.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Everything depends on the specific coin you choose for long-term investments. It is important to understand, hold - this is a long-term perspective, you need to keep a coin even in a period of falls.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

many will get excess profits if the hold in the long run. in fact I think it will be better than the daily trading of course, not every day will produce the coins. a lot of people say if daily trading will only create stress.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Red Ron

Activity: 350
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

Not all coins need to be held. Now there are a lot of coins. Many of them are empty and have no idea. Quite possibly in 12 months they will not cost anything. You need to learn the coins that you are going to hold
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

That is one of the strategies of a good hodl. Some people with the big amounts will use this decision to hold their coins for some months and then harvest them until a certain number of profits. And at that time, they will go lamboo. Here, we must have belief and trust the coins that we hodl. It is important to analyze and the decide which altcoins that you must use to hold. After 6-12 months, I'm sure that many investors can gain multiple profits.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

I think it sometimes takes a bit of luck to make a profit, and if you choose to invest in bitcoin, I think you can easily make a profit. But if you choose to invest when bitcoin falls, I think you have a very high probability of losing.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

I hold some coins for 6 month and now I loss 30% from my portfolio. I still believe in my portfolio. I sure that I can make some x by end of this year. Keep calm and hodl.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

All of my profits that I have made from cryptocurrencies have been from holding bitcoins and some ethereum. I tried my hand at trading once but i did not make a lot of money from it which is why I stop. It takes a special kind of attention to actually make it through trading. So the answer to your question is yes, I have made a lot of money from holding coins
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

Yes, as long as you can seize the opportunity you can get high profits. Currently Ethereum is one of the best currencies I think, and its current price is still very low. I think investing it will be a very good choice.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

Actually that will be depending on the coin you are holding, not every coin in the market does have the potential to grow and good for long term investment, holding will not always give you profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: