Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?  (Read 1223 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:48:40 AM

Sometimes a patience can be very good rewarded in $. I would advise buying new cheap promising altcoins and hold them for a long period. The profit after can be really lucrative.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

I get a good profit for 6-12 months only when I hold the ether or bitcoin. When I keep ICO project tokens during such time, then I have no profit or very little.   

HODL Genesis Vision / GVT from now until Q1/2 2019 and you'll be laughing with the returns!

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?
I believe that everything depends on the coins that you hold. Long holding does not give us guarantees that you will in any case make a profit.

armakarisma

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

if you are confused looking for an example, I am an example. I did not expect it to be as easy as this, in just 6-8 months, I made more than 100% profit. I am very grateful for this

IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

I could say that depends on what coin that you invest in.
If you invest and hold on top ten coins, I can say that its possible you can achieve that profit.

gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

I think the market will start to rise in June. During the first half of the year, the cryptocurrency I invested in did not earn much profit because there were a lot of things happening, but I think the market will turn around in June-July!

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

If you make investment when the market is down, you will definitely make profit when the market goes in upward trend again. I have made a good profit by holding some altcoins for six months or so.
Lanzer

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

I am 100% sure that most of us have been holding bitcoins for years, well, at least i have been doing it so for more than a few years (2014 aproximately) and yes, it has been the most profitable thing that i have ever did before
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

just need to know what to leave for retention so that it brings significant profit in the future, usually I keep about 6 months that brings in 1.5-2 more
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

Yes, I had made substantial profits by holding cryptocurrencies. My money almost tripled in a span of near about 12 months. I think holding is the easiest and safest way of making substantial profits in crypto market. You don’t need to do much research and study about the market trends. Just hold on to your investments for few months. It’s not about the amount of period you hold your money but on your accurate timing of buying and selling at available opportunity.

Holding is an effortless way of gaining profit since you don’t have to do much or put in too much effort. However, IMO holding  would still need to research because not all coins are worth holding. It’s possible that you could waste your time and effort for nothing. Also, you would be able to know when is the best time to sell or continue holding if you do some research.

Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

I found WhenToken and I am totally convinced this project is worth using! It is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment. The service uses decentralized apps running on the Eth blockchain to create secure micro- contracts that can be as short as 15 minutes as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. No paperwork or billing is involved and I appreciate it. Monetize your time and knowledge with WhenHub!
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:12:27 AM

Of course they can. Cryptocurrencies can offer best return of investment if you know what are you doing or have luck in buying/trading.

On the flip side you risk losing everything you invested if project you were investing in fails.
Everything can be happen in any of investment and now specially crypto investment. Holding normally become very worth strategy which can give the holder much benefit. But just see now the holding does not always have contants direction which is profit but also risk of loss. This because the market has very deep coreenction.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:32:40 AM

Not all holders for that long is lucky to have great profit since it only depends on the coin you are holding.We cant predict when or how long will it take for it to moon,some will take for years before moon.Just read the whitepaper and be updated to their roadmap and channel for their project to anticipate the pricehike always and never be left from the priceride.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

Sometimes a patience can be very good rewarded in $. I would advise buying new cheap promising altcoins and hold them for a long period. The profit after can be really lucrative.

I don't have a long experience of investing coins, I think the tactic makes sense only if the project develops and the general state of the market is on the rise for a long time.
melliana

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

It depends on the coins it self, if they are not improving or developing then the price won't get anywhere far. So pick coins that are developing all the times and being a good prospect for the future.
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I used to invest in long-term investment, that is why I hold every coin I have for about more than a year. Actually as we know, it's not depends on the time but it most of hype, quality of the product and  momentum that attract more investors.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

Not yet) but the market is not growing, everything will be fine soon! A little wait left
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

I definitely don't regret for holding some coins if I can go back I would hold more coins and definitely don't sell it
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

This is not entirely true. many factors will certainly make a profit or loss could occur. just look at what happened from January until now, it has been almost six months but hasn't been able to speak many crypto results fortunately obtained and thus getting down. Despite the potential rise is still there but it certainly took a long time.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

Of course you'll make money from hodling long term. People who bought NEO when it was just pennies are now rich! Never underestimate the power of patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: