Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?  (Read 1225 times)
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

I have hold my coins for for less than 3 months and its already gives me more than 50x. But if you wants to earn that amazing profit you need to be at the right coins and the right time. For me, its a luck I guess.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

If you enter with the right timing of course you can have a good gain also holding for less times but look at main coins, if you boughts  in early 2017 you would have made a very good gain Wink

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

Yeah of course you can make a serious profit for hodling that long most especially if the tokens you are holding becomes successful. I mean consider also the tokens that you are holding if the project is active, they are active in telegram, twitter and facebook then that tokens are worth to hold . For sure you will gain big profit.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?
Although every person would have his own thought process in regards to this, but the only time I made good profit from holding a coin for over 3 months was with PundiX.
The value of PundiX was only a few dollars for the entire duration but then the company started their buyback program and the value went to the moon. From a few dollars price rose to over a thousand dollars and it was still increasing even when I had sold all of mine.
So this gives us hope that one must never give up hope on shitcoins. The best bet is to keep holding them till the very last.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

It may be however I think the results will not look great. Moreover, with such market conditions this year that did not allow for crypto to experience an increase in price. better hold it any longer about two years at least there could feel a huge profit and do not rush.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

I recommend that if you want to invest in crypto, you can invest in the long term. Because if you invest in the short term, the profit you get is very small. If in the long run, you will get a lot of profits only you have to wait patiently for the price of coins rose very high.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

It is not all the coins that you hold to make profit. Some coins will not make profit even if you hold till ever. Check total volume  of coins and the volume in circulation if it is small or about the half of total volume of the coins and the total volumes in millions and not in billions there is a great chance that if you hold you will be in profits.
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Holding a good coin will always make you huge profit you can never imagine. Holders always enjoy big profits and holding for one year it will even give you more profit you could imagine then holding for weeks or few months. Holding is good but it depends on the coin you are holding
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Why not? If you are an early adopter, it is totally possible for some altcoin gems can gain 100x over a year. I myself used to get a 300x profit after 3 years holding an altcoin. It pretty much depends on which coin to hodl, probably.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

Yes, I made serious profit for holding  Cindicator (CND ) from October last year till early January this year and I was haapy. I am planning to do due diligence on some other coins that i have and hold them till first week of December.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

It can be good if you hold for long term, much profit you can have and then buy again another coins and hold it, but remember it depends on the coin you want to invest so better watch the market.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Ofcourse it can because while holding those coins the prices are also growing and sometimes it decreases but when you really wait for the prices to reach its peak you can really make profit by holding it.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

If you will invest in bitcoin then probably the answer is no because bitcoin volatility is so low and the market price for bitcoin was almost stable and could not play more volatility compared on the last few years where bitcoin market price is low. However, if you are referring to some altcoins like ether, neo, ripple and other cypto might be possible. Higher and larger profit could be obtain by holding these crypto but it could also be opposite of your expectation because market price increase will depend on the investors of that certain crypto.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

As I have seen with my friends he has an experience of holding coins from August 2017 and then hold it and then sell it last December 2017 and I'm glad with him because he earned good profit at that time and then he continues to invest and I want to do that also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

of course cryptocurrency is one very good investment that we use with many advantages, for us also very good get many benefits in the future.
DimaGoGroup

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

If you are newbie it can be hard for you to choose proper ICO to invest in, so it’s better to study about coin you are going to invest in and listen to experts point of view. I’m doing this way.
anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Of course crypto investment can. Cryptocurrency can offer the best return on investment if you know what you are doing or have good luck in buying / trading.
However, you risk losing everything you invest if the project you are investing fails.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

Nowadays, it can be a problem not cashing out when prices go down , although concious hodlers know that these are provisional stages.
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Yes, received a profit from the holding of Ethereum. Bought it for about $ 500, and sold for $ 1400.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Personally, I have not been in the crypt so much time, but my friends on a long-term basis received a profit 5 times bigger, the main thing is to sell it on time!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: