Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale  (Read 14519 times)
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

DAOS can be scaled up in the future, as the use cases are endless. A great idea is to use Dapps, using DAOstack to launch your own token sale, and develop voting protocols and infrastructure.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

The team doesn't understand ICO investor's situation. Because of this problem, GEN has lost more than 80%. Many ICO investor just wants to save his/her money which they have invested at GEN. They don't care about the current situation of the project. They will sell and never return again. If there is no community the quality of the project doesn't make any sense. The community and the quality of the project are strong with together. GEN was the only red coin in my portfolio yesterday and still no hope for the rise of the price. 40-50 ETH daily total volume is unacceptable. Nearly no one is aware of the project.

After the ICO the team didn't want to (or not make enough effort) list the token. And during the ICO there was no personal cap. The result is low volume with high sell pressure without demand and 80% lost.

In the future, no one will remember the quality of the project. The only thing will be remembered will be the loss.

I've seen this type of dilemma for years now. I remember when Lisk fell after the ICO, people got mad at the team for not doing anything. There were even people demanding that the Lisk team would put up buy walls with the collected funds to keep the price from dropping. Here's the thing, though: devs have no business getting involved in price action. Yes, they probably should get involved in exchange listings, but they'll most likely sign NDAs, so you can't know what the current status is. Maybe they are negotiating with exchanges, who knows.

This is a very complex matter. Let me point out that I am well aware of your disappointment as ICO investors. You have a right to be disappointed. But you don't have a right to deny your own responsibility and take it out on others. You chose to invest in this project. It is clear that the devs are actively working on it, so it definitely doesn't look like it's a scam.

This was your decision. Suck it up.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

The team doesn't understand ICO investor's situation. Because of this problem, GEN has lost more than 80%. Many ICO investor just wants to save his/her money which they have invested at GEN. They don't care about the current situation of the project. They will sell and never return again. If there is no community the quality of the project doesn't make any sense. The community and the quality of the project are strong with together. GEN was the only red coin in my portfolio yesterday and still no hope for the rise of the price. 40-50 ETH daily total volume is unacceptable. Nearly no one is aware of the project.

After the ICO the team didn't want to (or not make enough effort) list the token. And during the ICO there was no personal cap. The result is low volume with high sell pressure without demand and 80% lost.

In the future, no one will remember the quality of the project. The only thing will be remembered will be the loss.
I understand you man, but the price was started to fall not due to the team is bad. And not even due to the project is dead or something like that.
It was happened because of ico investors started to sell the tokens lower ico price and by this they provoked panic sell reflex.
And GEN hasn't even trading volume and we can not consider that price on idex or hotbit with ridiculous volumes like an indicator.
A lot of very good projects still waiting for listings on a liquid exchange and DAOstak is one of them, just consider it like long-term investment an you will be rewarded later, i'm pretty sure in this, this is why i'm in GEN now.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

I've seen this type of dilemma for years now. I remember when Lisk fell after the ICO, people got mad at the team for not doing anything. There were even people demanding that the Lisk team would put up buy walls with the collected funds to keep the price from dropping. Here's the thing, though: devs have no business getting involved in price action. Yes, they probably should get involved in exchange listings, but they'll most likely sign NDAs, so you can't know what the current status is. Maybe they are negotiating with exchanges, who knows.

This is a very complex matter. Let me point out that I am well aware of your disappointment as ICO investors. You have a right to be disappointed. But you don't have a right to deny your own responsibility and take it out on others. You chose to invest in this project. It is clear that the devs are actively working on it, so it definitely doesn't look like it's a scam.

This was your decision. Suck it up.

Many people need to start thinking with their own head and less believe in beautiful graphics and promises that growth will be greater. Now the era of fast earnings in the crypt was passed as it seems to me.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

Hi Dao Team, I participated in a cross beneficial airdrop from sapien and dao, to receive dao, but I never received any tokens.. could you verify this for me?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

Hi Dao Team, I participated in a cross beneficial airdrop from sapien and dao, to receive dao, but I never received any tokens.. could you verify this for me?
DAOstack will be able to provide effective cooperation at the collective level, thanks to the crypto-economic bonus incentives at the individual level
remodex9

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

I expect DAOstack will get listed on a good exchange in the next week, perfect timing with the market so green, then the week after Matan will be at DappsCon promoting DAOstack this event is so huge that other big projects like Golem and Status will be attending. I expect big things this month.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

I expect DAOstack will get listed on a good exchange in the next week, perfect timing with the market so green, then the week after Matan will be at DappsCon promoting DAOstack this event is so huge that other big projects like Golem and Status will be attending. I expect big things this month.

From where did you get that info about exchange in the next week? there was not any official announcement about it, it is only your hopes and thoughts, i guess.
angel.yo

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

I have read several times in the telegram channel that the team is considering a BUYBACK. Is this just a rumor or is is real? I can't seem to find any news regarding such decision yet, however I believe it might bring back some of the lost confidence in the team.
Are there any steps taken forward this decision or is it still in consideration? If a BUYBACK happens would it be on the ICO price and would that have any regulatory consequences?
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

From where did you get that info about exchange in the next week? there was not any official announcement about it, it is only your hopes and thoughts, i guess.
The team does not comment on the news about the new exchanges. Therefore, it is impossible to say with confidence about the upcoming growth in the price of the token.

EvanDecosse

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

the alpha test of the first DAO on DAOstack, Genesis, is currently running on the main net with about 40 members (mostly team members and long-time community members). More people are going to be invited to participate gradually, but I believe a public call for proposals should be coming fairly soon.
lagharto

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

The team does not comment on the news about the new exchanges. Therefore, it is impossible to say with confidence about the upcoming growth in the price of the token.

Yeah, that is what i'm talking about. I guess they have a lot of work with their lawyers before the official listing, and can not disclose any details in advance.
Angel Di

Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

That's right you say. Any team will never say the name of the exchanges on which the coin will be added in advance, ahead of time. This can only guess now. Roll Eyes Smiley
lagharto

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

"We have received legal documentation suggesting that GEN is not a security token. Matan Field said: "The most exciting news is... that we finally got our legal doc today that we can hand exchanges supporting that our token is likely not a security... there are now a pipeline of exchanges we can start [to] move forward with."

- Finally guys, we have a green light for exchanges expansion.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

daostack at azurewebsites dot net is the easiest way to access/use it, right?
i'll sit re-read the white paper too i guess...
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lagharto

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.
rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

A massive campaign should be launched stating the transparency issues in the investment space. And how investors should be able to participate on how certain allocated funds are spent. Obviously they cannot run the whole company. But easily 20-30% of funds raised could be managed by the investors. Or at least let their voices be heard in an organized way. With DAOstack their votes and decisions are recorded.
Yoni Assia mentions this very clearly and says this is the future of ICOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: