Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bear may be good for us  (Read 2625 times)
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

This is a test of real crypto fanatics. Hodl or to Trade are the only 2 that should matter with the true enthusiast or evangelist as they say. In this times, we need to be as solid in terms of making sure we bag in the bargain and ride with the bull with our own biases. Now that the trend is reversing we must rejoice as cryptoverse is making it's toughness tested.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

It has pros and cons to the people who are holding, trading, buying and selling most especially for those newbies who will gonna enter the crypto market, bull market pros are obviously the big return of investments and lots of opportunities, cons would the price of cryptocurrencies are going to be expensive and when you entered on a wrong timing you would lose tons of percentage to your capital, while bear has the opportunity to buy cheap coins.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

We are in a bear market, (granted, it's easing up a bit), but it's a huge dip, since we had the $20,000 ATH hit sometime in December 2017. So here are the Silver linings in the dark clouds..
More FUD resistance. Well consider this just like a vaccination. We all have that Fever that follows vaccines. But the good thing is it shoots up our resistance, our nerve. To handle bad news
Okay, at least with passing time, we are seeing less of useless forks. Why? I truly believe by next bull run, most useless forks will fail to gain use and market shares and would eventually drop off, and original ideas will dominate
No more shitcoin.  Coins like bitcoin gold, diamond, platinum, sapphire, ruby etc etc. If this market continues for a 1 more month, we would be rid of shitcoins.
No more moon-heads. This particular issue can really rankle me up. You won't read 2 posts without a 'when moon' or 'when lambo' post popping up somehow. Especially in Telegram threads
Mass adoption. Technology will advance. I With tech advance we will see adoption rates going up. Technology like Ripple, Nano would get some look-ins
The real HODLers would be shown. And this would show peeps that really believe in projects. Not just 'get-rich-quick' guys

Absolutely right! When the market is down (the bearish trend), it means that you are given the coolest opportunity to buy more coins that you like for cheap.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

We are in a bear market, (granted, it's easing up a bit), but it's a huge dip, since we had the $20,000 ATH hit sometime in December 2017. So here are the Silver linings in the dark clouds..
More FUD resistance. Well consider this just like a vaccination. We all have that Fever that follows vaccines. But the good thing is it shoots up our resistance, our nerve. To handle bad news
Okay, at least with passing time, we are seeing less of useless forks. Why? I truly believe by next bull run, most useless forks will fail to gain use and market shares and would eventually drop off, and original ideas will dominate
No more shitcoin.  Coins like bitcoin gold, diamond, platinum, sapphire, ruby etc etc. If this market continues for a 1 more month, we would be rid of shitcoins.
No more moon-heads. This particular issue can really rankle me up. You won't read 2 posts without a 'when moon' or 'when lambo' post popping up somehow. Especially in Telegram threads
Mass adoption. Technology will advance. I With tech advance we will see adoption rates going up. Technology like Ripple, Nano would get some look-ins
The real HODLers would be shown. And this would show peeps that really believe in projects. Not just 'get-rich-quick' guys

Good point of view. I really think the the recent bear market had shook off some weak hands and taught a big lesson for people who invest in crypto just for quick profit. It is also a good opportunity to buy some altcoin and even bitcoin since the market dipped.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

yes it is now and yesterday a lot of Shitcoin made by the developer and in the waste just like that, there is no function of any of the coins are worth his trash from our household.

hopefully in the future developers create Bitcoin do not get that way again and make Bitcoin be green again.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

The bear market is always good for us but it is the weak hands who make it look like worse. With bear market comes the low rates or discounted rates of the crypto currencies. You can always add up those coins which you thought would have been great investment but you missed the chance to buy them. With the crypto currencies going down the up surge chances rises a lot as more and more people always enter the market in such situation. So its not worrying thing at all and I always keep spreading positive words whenever there is drop in the value. Good hypotheses and everyone should follow this for the better profits.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

Agreeing that Bear market has some benefits as well. One of them are low prices, good for new investors to jump in.
With the same contribution they can get more coins. Bear market is good as an experience as well to learn how to control our emotions as many people are panicking and buying high and selling low and it is an opportunity as well for experienced traders.
My takeaway is that during Bear market the  best You could do is stick to Your investment plan and do not panic.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Agreeing that Bear market has some benefits as well. One of them are low prices, good for new investors to jump in.
With the same contribution they can get more coins. Bear market is good as an experience as well to learn how to control our emotions as many people are panicking and buying high and selling low and it is an opportunity as well for experienced traders.
My takeaway is that during Bear market the  best You could do is stick to Your investment plan and do not panic.
There would always a bear, i dont know why people not calling theirselves as bears too? when we do sell a particular coins which means traders or investors can be called out either way depending on our actions been made but sadly big players would always have the edge compared to smaller ones which we can really make a decisions basing on market movement.If you go with the flow then you will able to get the opportunity to buy cheap coins and selling it later on when theres already a reversal.

RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

I think it is a Yes , that the bear may be good for us because the increase of demands  are lead or indicates a rise of price too, simple as that the statement or concept that stated ,
so dont over think about something cant help you. This is normal scenario.
irbayhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

Nice and clear points here. I have to agree, except I can add that such a long dip tests the bottom line and it seems to be much higher then haters could think
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

You have a point when it comes to the bearish market. While some of us think that bearish market is bad, others think of it as a good opportunity to buy during the dip. If only I had enough assets to trade for better coins or tokens to buy in the bear market, I could have earned a lot right now as the bullish season has started.
There is no doubt that bear market is good near people who are new and did not invest before and also for old investors, people can buy Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in a bear market easily.

The advantages of investment in a bear market are many as you will get coins on low price which is the first benefit, secondly you will get more number of coins or large quantity coins, thirdly you will get maximum profit if invest with huge amount and many more advantages are there.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

You have a point when it comes to the bearish market. While some of us think that bearish market is bad, others think of it as a good opportunity to buy during the dip. If only I had enough assets to trade for better coins or tokens to buy in the bear market, I could have earned a lot right now as the bullish season has started.
All those who buy when the market is going down continuously are the really smart players of the market. We all should keep in mind that we can make money only if we are investing at low rates, selling off at high rates and again buying back at cheap prices. If you are not going to follow this three stepped cycle, you are not going to make money here at all. Definitely you will be losing then which is going to make you hate it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

the decrease of the price is always good for us because we can buy many coins at a cheap price and then we can wait for the price to increase back. but sometimes, if the price decreases for a little, many people getting panic for this and they do sell instant their coins because they think that the price will go down deeper. we need to be careful with this because this will push the price to go lower but we have time to buy another amount in the lower price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

When the market is bleeding, you get the best opportunity to buy the cryptocurrency for cheap. When the bull run time comes, you will make the profit.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

the decrease of the price is always good for us because we can buy many coins at a cheap price and then we can wait for the price to increase back. but sometimes, if the price decreases for a little, many people getting panic for this and they do sell instant their coins because they think that the price will go down deeper. we need to be careful with this because this will push the price to go lower but we have time to buy another amount in the lower price.
Inexperienced and new traders will do like this, experienced people will never get panic when the market goes red. you want to use the advantage of the bear market then you must sell your coins when the market turns green, hold your profit in stable coin then only bear market will help you to make a profit.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

There should be a limit also to HODL, not just HODL I think. The Risk Management is important to manage the risk such as cut loss or averaging if in trading. Perhaps the most suitable term to HODL a crash market from ICO is averaging, to buy again in the lowest value to be sold in middle of ICO price for quick compensation or let the transaction open until reach the highest price to double your profit.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

If you got to analyzed the market and you got to sell before the dip,then the Bear is perfectly good on that.all of those who hate bearish market are those bought coin ATH and didn't get tl sell and even in cutting loss so what happen bitterness is what they felt upon big losses.

But in general bear wasnt good for investors instead what is better to invest when the season is like now,pumling and dumping prices
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

I think  Yes, the bear may be good for us because I can’t see any threats or circumstances that it will not favorable to us, so there’s no reason for doubting or over thinking hat so ever.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

It's only during bear time that we can e able to buy some our favorite coins in a lower prices. Many of these coins have potential to grow in long term but their prices are presently hindered by bitcoin downtrend which is now below $6000. Bearish market is also hodl time for those who want to recover their investments.
gunungkembar

Activity: 564
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

yes you are right, bears are very good for us all, with moments like that you can get a lot of profits ayng very much you just need to understand how coin performance to be able to get a lot of profit.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: