Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3600 times)
ZeljkoNemet

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

Honestly, before joining the campaign you should always read the whitepaper analyze the project and see if you like it. As someone mentioned above going for everything will be a huge waste of time and it will decrease the reputation as well.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Personally, I participate in 10 bounty companies and get about$1000 - $ 5000 per month. More accurate statistics I can not give, because once at a time not to be)
I think you've gone a little overboard. 1000 - 5000 dollars a month even with the fact that it is clear just at some point it's a lot, a little, still it seems to me a very large sum. Or you can translate or blog or signature. But even with all this, it's quite a lot.

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Half a year ago, it was quite realistic to make money on bounty, and it was pretty good money, but now .. in the last 2-3 months, earnings have dropped 3-4 times. Now it is very difficult to find a good company. It only remains to hope that the market situation will change and more good projects will appear again. Cry

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

Personally, I participate in 10 bounty companies and get about$1000 - $ 5000 per month. More accurate statistics I can not give, because once at a time not to be)

You are very lucky. I manage to earn 10 times less than you do. Although I participate in social networks in more than 10 campaigns.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I think all you need is to analyze the projects and see how much maximum money they can pay in the end. If you are satisfied with the amount - join.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

It all depends on your goals. If you want to earn money, then you need to choose projects that pay Bitcoin and Ether for the work done.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

As I started as a bounty hunter I make up to 50 bounties together with my husband account. I have a regular job, but I wanted to have more extra incomes for my families. I divide my time equally to accomplish my work correctly. Now I am earning with my bounties I joined. I am happy with my accomplish work.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

The Golden rule of bounty-the more you work the more you get.I currently do not have the opportunity to spend a lot of time on the bounty,but who it is certainly necessary not to miss the opportunity and participate in the bounty.Personally, my strategy is that you need to carefully choose the bounty and if you have already chosen the bounty you need to participate as much as possible in different companies.To do this, you need to promote your accounts in social networks as much as possible.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

I have a full time job and have limited time in doing bounty so I only participate one at a time and do it 2 ro 3 hrs a day.So far I had finished more than 10 campaigns for my one year in joining signature campaigns.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Gift hunters are one of the big challenges and tasks. However, if one is diligent, the rewards attached to it are not small. It also depends on the rules of grace because each gift has different rules, it is very important to find a good gift and have a team and managers who can be trusted.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

At the moment, bounty hunters earn little or nothing for 6 months, I have not received anything except coins, which simply lie in a wallet

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Just try to focus on campaigns, where there are not so many participants, like signature or content. You will not get much, when you will do only Facebook or Twitter. Be helpful on this forum and you will get a higher rank to participate in Signatures.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

I try to participate in no more than 10 bounty campaigns because it becomes difficult for me to track the effectiveness of participation in them because of the large amount of work.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

I think in social media, together with other bounties... and still was under 10 i think (more over time span)
Gosh, when bounty season hits, i think we shoulda take all possibilities to stay awake and hit every bounty available... drink coffee, stay awake for 20 hours if it must... everyone who was in bounty knows the feast that can be sometimes and how everyone celebrated and joined few more again.
I personally could have gotten into more air drops and such... i remember plymouth dearly. Smiley
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

I just joined one bounty campaign and the room doesn't end. I don't even remember when I joined and I think it's not going to end soon, so people don't invest in ICOs anymore.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

I'm in 20 bounty companies right now. Of these, 17 on Facebook, 19 on Twitter, 7 on articles,and 1 subscription. Now it is very difficult to find a normal company. And payments have become, much less.
lutfi-hasan

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

I'm in 20 bounty companies right now. Of these, 17 on Facebook, 19 on Twitter, 7 on articles,and 1 subscription. Now it is very difficult to find a normal company. And payments have become, much less.

Indeed for now it is very difficult to find a good Bounty project in ICO marketing and also payment for bounty participants is cheaper for now. But for bounty hunters like me, don't be discouraged, always keep looking for Bounty to save in the future. Maybe if you keep trying there will definitely be results.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley
PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  
PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

I think that this requires a lot of time and many projects may turn out to be scam. It is better to choose 3-4 good projects for translation into other languages and participation in the subscription.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

it's a pity that you are very wasteful of the account you have, because right now there are many beginners who are struggling to get merit so they can go up the level, but it's never too late to start, you have an account that has good rank, especially if you participate in the signature campaign you will certainly get a large payment and this is a profitable thing for you, of course, choose a bounty that has good future prospects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Alex_marik

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Ten bounty companies at one time is too much, but there are bounty hunters who have done even more. It is very difficult for me to find one two good projects, I don’t know how bounty hunters find them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: